Pan and Bra (Fusion) DBGT vs Goten

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Pan and Bra (Fusion) DBGT vs Goten (3 votes)

Pura 33%
Goten 67%

If Pan and Bra could use the potara earring and had to fight Goten controlled by Babi in DBGT

• 
IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By IRHP87

Pan is already very strong, got hits on a Majin Buu level foe (Rilldo). She can probably take Goten alone, if it's kid Goten. I don't know how much (if any) stronger adult Goten is, he could potentially be weaker like Gohan was as an adult.

Bra, I don't know her power. I doubt anyone does. She can fly and is half Saiyan so I'd imagine she has relatively considerable power but who knows? At any rate, it would increase Pan's PL so I think this...Pra character would win.

EDIT: Actually, I didn't read that it is Majin Goten. I dunno. Gotta rethink this.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Goten was able to contend with Baby though.

IIRC, Baby is much stronger than Rildo.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And...Exactly how is Pan fusing with Bra helping in this versus? lol?

I mean this could be Pan vs Goten and the outcome would most likely be the same.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:

And...Exactly how is Pan fusing with Bra helping in this versus? lol?

I mean this could be Pan vs Goten and the outcome would most likely be the same.

This

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Goten was able to contend with Baby though.

IIRC, Baby is much stronger than Rildo.

Goten didn't do much against Baby. Didn't look like he was taking significant damage, just looking for an opportunity to invade Goten's body. He even pretty much stated that Goten is weak during the fight. I don't know if/how much stronger Baby is than Rilldo so I don't know how to look at this. If there's a difference it may not be a lot, and fusion could bump her up a tad. Goku considered a fusion with Hercule so anything helps, apparently.