User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Might be done making threads, people not getting shoutouts is irritating me.

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 due to Traya's Drain and being considerably more powerful force wise. If this came down to lightsaber combat, however, I'd give it to Team 1. All are pretty much 9-tier duelist/strong 8-tier, at least.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kreia is the second best with overall Force abilities, second to Vader, maybe equals with Dooku, but she showed more use of the Force.

Exar Kun and Caedus are the bet overall in dueling and force offensive.

Darth Maul is a weak link from all the feats I seen him in.

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say Team 2 because of Kriea and Caedus. Maybe a DE Luke on Team 1 could even it out.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

Jacen is quite the strong link..

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say Team 2 because of Kriea and Caedus. Maybe a DE Luke on Team 1 could even it out.

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Traya should be able to drain Lumiya and Maul (unless I'm mistaken?) while Caedus and Exar Kun defeat Vader and Dooku. Caedus MVP in the 2 vs 2 fight.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@burnface: I feel you man...I tagged you in a post in ILS's Tiering blog, but I don't think you got that..

But team 2 should win both rounds. Caedus can beat anyone he faces, and Traya can drain Lumiya and Maul. Team 1 has a slight skill advantage, but I'd give power, speed, and the win to Team 2.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By ShootingNova

Caedus is something of a strong link, indeed. It'd be better if say, TPM Palpatine replaced Lumiya.

Caedus's overall edge against anybody and Traya's Drain (which works on half of the first team) are pretty decisive edges for the second team. Adding to that is Traya and Krayt's sheer power (and Krayt has access to Drain as well, just less likely to use it), and Exar Kun's formidability as a lightsaber duelist (once again, Kun also knows Drain, he's just less likely to use it). To make matters worse, Traya's three floating lightsabers and ability to use Trakata, as well as her myriad of other mental abilities, along with Exar's mental abilities and Force Blasts will result in quite a bit of pressure and disorientation for the first team.

Team 1 definitely has more balanced fighters and have the slight edge of more unusual weapons or lightsaber forms (though not by much), but team 2 is the team of extremes, and they would probably obtain a solid majority. Something like 7-8/10, if not more. Still, there is quite a bit that can be discussed, and a case could be made for team 1's more balanced team winning a majority.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

probably team 2

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lumiya replaced by TPM Sidious

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well, in that case, TPM Sidious vs Caedus is extremely close but Caedus wins about 6/10. I would still safely bet that Traya could beat Maul for a majority, maybe Exar Kun as well, but Tyranus would be harder, and it might not be possible for them to beat him (in part due to Drain resistance). Krayt would lose to anybody but he could put up a fight at the very least.

Probably an even split, or team 1 wins, to be honest. Caedus is the only one who can solidly secure a win over anybody on the other team, whereas most other matchups seem to go south for Caedus's team. That being said, Traya or Exar Kun vs any of Palpatine's apprentices is good debate in of itself. Krayt, however, I doubt would win a majority. He's good enough to last in a fight, but not good enough to win a majority against anybody.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep I agree completely. ^^