• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (457 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (457 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" ... "
Yes?
#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" ... "
Yes? "
What makes you think that this is a fair match-up?
#5 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily goku 
He could obliterate them in one ki blast

#6 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (457 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" ... "
Yes? "
What makes you think that this is a fair match-up? "
I honestly don't see how it is not. Putting Goku's power and speed against all 6 Paths of Pain, it would be one hell of an interesting fight. 

Separating them one on one, Goku would stomp them, but all together? That is a different story.
#7 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (457 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" Easily goku He could obliterate them in one ki blast "
Not likely.
#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" I honestly don't see how it is not. Putting Goku's power and speed against all 6 Paths of Pain, it would be one hell of an interesting fight.  Separating them one on one, Goku would stomp them, but all together? That is a different story. "
Sage Mode Naruto was destroying them. If it wasn't for those time limits, he would've beat Pein there.
#9 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex: Yes likely, Goku has the power to destroy a planet here. He could shoot a concentrated ki blast with that magnitude and destroy the Paths easily. 
#10 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (457 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" I honestly don't see how it is not. Putting Goku's power and speed against all 6 Paths of Pain, it would be one hell of an interesting fight.  Separating them one on one, Goku would stomp them, but all together? That is a different story. "
Sage Mode Naruto was destroying them. If it wasn't for those time limits, he would've beat Pein there. "
You're saying it like Sage Mode Naruto was weak. 

@Prince of Saiyans
said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex: Yes likely, Goku has the power to destroy a planet here. He could shoot a concentrated ki blast with that magnitude and destroy the Paths easily.  "
What does planet destruction ability have to do with anything? Pain has that. The limit he has shown on screen was destroying a city. Who knows if he has above that? It's highly likely. It's just like Goku. Though he has never destroyed a planet, nor a city, it's not argued that he can't. 

Also, I do hope you aren't forgetting all the key factors in Pain's persona, from the power all 6 Paths's have to the Rinnegan itself.
#11 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
Sage Mode Naruto was destroying them. If it wasn't for those time limits, he would've beat Pein there. "
You're saying it like Sage Mode Naruto was weak. "
He's not weak for Naruto standards. For DBZ standards, he is. Goku's energy projection can range from city busting to planet busting. No one in Naruto has shown that kind of destructive power. He was faster than lightning as a kid in his training with Mr.Popo and he's stronger than Naruto.
#12 Edited by ilive12 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

nappa would solo naruto-verse. i mean the guy could destroy a continent with two fingers without any strain. this thread, with ssj 1 goku is over-kill.

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio

goku stomps him
Moderator Online
#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex: 

a planet buster vs a city buster at best. but based on personal opinion that he could destroy a planet when no one has even come close to that level. in the series, 
hmm i wonder who wins  ?
Moderator Online
#15 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" goku stomps him "

#16 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

KAAAAAAMAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ftw

#17 Posted by DiamondsandPearls (219 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:

well pain was weakened after destroying the village with shinra tensei. so he couldnt use god realm early in the battle. and he was fighting to capture naruto, not kill while naruto was going for the kill at first.
#18 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Sixth Path of Pain is a technique from Nagato not actual combatants so Goku ALREADY is in disadvantage. He is fighting a technique of an enemy not the actual enemy...

Also at this time Goku is just power and here he is facing against power and strategy.

I believe that he will lose because of at that time Goku's greatest ability were: 

The Kamehameha
Spirit bomb (Takes time to gather) and
 The Kaio-ken (Which is probably his only hope in winning but is a two bladed sword after using it.)   

Six path of Pain vs SSJ Goku:

Is obvious that the Six path of Pain are a strategist's game, apiece protects the other and they all serve their purpose.  They fight as a team which makes this even harder.

Preta path: It will take care of the Ki energy threats, no matter how powerful, with the blocking technique absorption seal (There goes Kamehameha, ki blast and Spirit bomb)

Deva path: He will take care of Goku's speed and offense. Gravity manipulation can be used as offense and defense no matter how powerful the enemy offense Shinra tensei can counter it. The best part is that it works according to the threat. So It can go through the most powerful defenses.

Asura path : Was very interesting. It could be a great pain from a distance with it's random abilities and powers not to mention a great power is needed to destroy it. After been wounded he was still a threat.
 Human path: Great martial artist and a soul absorber..
 Naraka/Outer path: Naraka and outer path can be key element. Combine shinra tensei and this skill (Which paralizes the victim for interrogation)  regardless of what be inquired afterward Goku would be weakened to the point of exhaustion.
animal: Summoner of great beast and the other six paths.

I honestly don't see Goku walking out of this one. I mean Goku isn't smart enough to know the secret of the Six path of Pain. He will just go straight fighting them (Because I know Goku and he loves a challenge) Since Goku (At this time) was a straight fighter he wont be that hard to predict. (He doesn't have the instant transmission at that time) 

Goku's hope: Kaio-ken attack in my opinion. Try to take them all out with his tenfold strength and speed. SPECIALLY THE PRETA PATH! Goku will be in desperate need to destroy it since it takes out all of Goku's firepower. Destroy Preta path otherwise he will lose.

Fun fact: Did you know that Nagato died undefeated? He died by his own will reviving those he had killed in the village with the Samsara of Heavenly life technique. 

These are just puppets
#19 Posted by miky617 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, i think it would be hiarious seeing Goku get interrogated by Naraka path and asked somekind of impossible paradox riddle.

Pain: Now i will pass judgement. If you answer truthfully, you will be spared 
Goku: Give it your worst!!!! 
Pain: What walks up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four? 
Goku: uhhhh........... 
Pain: Too late! (rips out soul)
#20 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Non-SS Goku could defeat them all very easily.

#21 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku would also know just by scanning their Ki, that the 6 Path of Pain are merely puppets. He will easily seek out Nagato by trailing the Ki from the 6 Path and destroy Nagato.

#22 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (836 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion, their only chance of winning is a genjutsu, otherwise Goku (like naruto) would sense that the chakra is coming from someone else since sensing is standard in DBZ, and beat up the weakened Pein.

#23 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
Is this for real? and to the dude who said Goku cant bust a planet is retarded 

#24 Posted by Lostwarrior (1 posts) - - Show Bio

When goku turns ss his power level increases by x100. When he goes kaio-ken it only goes up by whatever times it is ex. X10 X20. So the theroy set up by Band Lone is redundant to itself. Goku could fight them hands up because as a child he killed and ate a dinosaur. Also at the time (end of frieza saga) he was enraged and told gohan to leave because he was going into a rage witch could have led to gohans death. Pain may be powerful but he isnt a match for a enraged goku. Pain can put up a decent fight but all goku needs to do is rush up and fight with his hands. He is extremely fast at this time and could take any physical form of damage pain can throw at him. Pains chakra rods would be a variable because it disrupts chakra not ki. but ki is considered to be the focus of chakra so the rods may or may not effect him. It all depends on what goku decides to do. He is no doubt faster than all the pains and can easily punch all of them one by one and send a kamehameha and keep doing this to slowly but surly defeat all the pains. It may take more than six times though because pain is a little too smart to fall for a move that is done in recession. Now to pains chances, Pain has the ability to defeat goku as Band Lone says but I doubt he'll be able to because of his lack of genjutsu, I have not seen pain do one if he has any. Genjutsu is the most reliable way to defeat goku because goku can easily dodge the massive rasengan and can even take a chidori to the face(when he is ss) so a pratical ninjutsu wont work. Crystal ice mirrors would work on goku's normal form but in ss goku would just power up to max power and the ice would shatter, just to make a referance to a jutsu that could work. Taijutsu is not even a possibility because of goku's amazing speed. The only way taijutsu would work is if Guy went all the way to the eight gate which would match gokus speed and maybe even his power. But to my knowledge pain does not posses the eight gate ability so thats gone. Genjutsu is very powerful since goku isnt that bright. Itachi's genjutsu would kinda work on goku, it depends what itachi puts into the genjutsu. Since im assuming the naruto-verse and the dbz-verse know nothing of each other, bringing goku's fear to reality would fail because of ignorance. But goku has a chance in a genjutsu, if he pushes his ki over the point of hislimit he would break out of it but, thats only me guessing and this procedure has only a 50/50 chance of working. Pain has no genjutsu, at least to my knowledge. So my guess is pain losses due to gokus ss massive power level.

#25 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins here

#26 Posted by carver9 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

A long time ago, 5 yrs ago, Akira made a manga confirming that a Super Saiyan can destroy 15 planets with one blast. I will post it soon, have it saved on my PC.

#27 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@hydrabob said:

KAAAAAAMAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA ftw
#28 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

i read and saw the how pain fights and if he really use's good timeing and stragy then he really could beat goku since goku rarely ever uses his wit when fighting

#29 Posted by TheSandman (44 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter if pain has all six paths.

Goku's flying and fighting speed (speed blitzing) > Nagato's ability to react effectively even though he can see through the eyes of each path

Goku's durability (he is able to survive blasts that turn planets to rubble) > The durability of any path or summon

Goku's ki wont be blocked by Nagato's chakra negating swords

Goku's ki blasts > elemental or demonic jutsu

Goku is just too versatile for Nagato. There's only two ways for Goku to lose:

He destroys every path and doesn't find Nagato so he keeps looking and dies of old age until someone wishes him young again

or

Nagato get's him into some sort of genjutsu that somehow put's Goku in a comatose state :P

To be honest, Goku is just on a whole 'nother league

#30 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

He has to separate them to win here

#31 Posted by TheSandman (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: Wont be a problem if one punch can send them halfway around the world haha

#32 Edited by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't even a battle. Goku might be tempted to use his finger, again, without being in SSJ mode.

#33 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku without any effort. Any member of the Ginyu force could solo. Krillin solos. DBZ simply has a different standard of what's "powerful".

#34 Posted by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lostwarrior said:

When goku turns ss his power level increases by x100.

It's actually 50 times, not 100 times for Super Saiyan 1.

100 times is Super Saiyan 2.

400 times is Super Saiyan 3.

#35 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5373 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#36 Posted by Nefarious (18581 posts) - - Show Bio

Battles like these make me SMFH....

#37 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

#38 Edited by Mortein (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Any relevent character from saiyan saga could stomp this.

here is frieza in his weakest form destroying a planet, most likely far larger than Earth

And here is Frieza in his final form trying to hurt goku.

Here is Frieza cutting a planet.

And here is Frieza using similar attack against Goku.

People should stop putting HST characters against DBZ characters.

#39 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

I think your post just pretty much sumed up this fight and picked it's winner!

#40 Posted by Killerjax (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sexy Merc said:

@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" I honestly don't see how it is not. Putting Goku's power and speed against all 6 Paths of Pain, it would be one hell of an interesting fight. Separating them one on one, Goku would stomp them, but all together? That is a different story. "
Sage Mode Naruto was destroying them. If it wasn't for those time limits, he would've beat Pein there.

Lol which Manga have you been reading? Pein would have stomped all over Naruto had he not needed him alive..

#41 Posted by Killerjax (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja said:

Goku would also know just by scanning their Ki, that the 6 Path of Pain are merely puppets. He will easily seek out Nagato by trailing the Ki from the 6 Path and destroy Nagato.

If he ever tried to fight Nagato head on, he would just be asking to be buried. Fighting the Six peins has been proven to be much easier than Fighting Nagato himself.

#42 Posted by xlab3000 (3128 posts) - - Show Bio

even a 23rd budokai goku would win

#43 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Super Saiyan Goku stomps;

Hell Nappa's two fingers stomps.

#44 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa 

wtf is this. 
spite

next

#46 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

this is what would exactly happen (pein would be nappa as if he did a shinra tensei)

#47 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@othus12 said:

this is what would exactly happen (pein would be nappa as if he did a shinra tensei)

at this point vegeta can kill nappa even with his his poo
#48 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

@othus12 said:

at this point vegeta can killed nappa even with his his poo

Nappa's thought wave is stronger than Pain's Almighty Push because Nappa litterally levels everything while the Almighty Push leaves some buildings standing. Nappa alone would murder all the Narutoverse characters.

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein said:

Any relevent character from saiyan saga could stomp this.

here is frieza in his weakest form destroying a planet, most likely far larger than Earth

And here is Frieza in his final form trying to hurt goku.

Here is Frieza cutting a planet.

And here is Frieza using similar attack against Goku.

People should stop putting HST characters against DBZ characters.

Wow. GG!

#50 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

All 6 get one shotted.

UH0406 has spoken.