Paige & Storm & Sue (Vs) Magneto & Iceman & Ht !

Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This battle takes place in:miami,florida.

No Caption Provided

The short story : paige and storm and sue finds out magneto and iceman and ht wants to take over miami, florida for some reason but the girls don't like that idea and they vow to take magneto and his boys down.

The battle rules : defeat without killing.

The battle preparation time is : ten minutes for both teams.

Team one which includes :

1)Paige.matthews from the tv show called charmed : paige is the daughter of a witch and a whitelighter and paige is the charmed one with the most powers. All feats from charmed season 1 to 8 is allowed !

No Caption Provided

Paige has the following powers in this battle :

Telekinetic orbing : it gives her the ability to transport objects from one location to another through a vocal command with orbs. paige can vocally call the name of an object and it will disappear from its current location in a swirl of orbs only to appear again in a swirl of orbs in another location.

No Caption Provided

Paige telekinetic orbing a object at a enemy

Deviation : it gives her the ability to manipulate her current magical power to deflect / send energies back in the direction it came from. paige is able to send attacks back in mid-air or by calling for them and sending them back.

Remote Orbing : it gives her the ability to teleport people from one place to another.

No Caption Provided

Paige remote orbing a enemy away

Orbing : it gives her the ability to teleport herself from one place to another with the use of orbs.

No Caption Provided

Paige quickly orb in and out to not get hit

Glamouring : it gives her the ability to change one's appearance into the form of another.

Hovering : it gives her the ability to rise a few feet in the air with or without the use of orbs.

Healing : it gives her the ability to heal the injuries and wounds of others.

Cloaking: it gives her the ability to hide herself or someone magically from others.

Paige can create and cast spells. Note : paige has no potions and no book of shadows.

2) Storm. All feats from x-men to x-men days of future past is allowed !

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

3)Sue.storm aka invisible woman. All feats from fantastic four and fantastic four : rise of the silver surfer is allowed !

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vs

Team two which includes :

1)Magneto. All feats from x-men to x-men days of future past is allowed !

No Caption Provided

Lol i want it a younger pic of magneto :/

2)Iceman. All feats from x-men to x-men days of future past is allowed !

No Caption Provided

3)Ht aka human torch. All feats from fantastic four and fantastic four : rise of the silver surfer is allowed !

No Caption Provided

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 if what I've heard about the Charmed Ones is true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Paige is powerful but not the most powerful. I think magneto could use the metal around him as a weapon plus he too can send objects away from him if it's metal but paige too can send objects away from her if she can see the object.

I guess it comes down to who can attack the fastest ? :/ Iceman could go for a freeze but this is movie iceman and not comic iceman.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Paige is powerful but not the most powerful. I think magneto could use the metal around him as a weapon plus he too can send objects away from him if it's metal but paige too can send objects away from her if she can see the object.

I guess it comes down to who can attack the fastest ? :/ Iceman could go for a freeze but this is movie iceman and not comic iceman.

The fastest attacker here is Torch. If he leads the charge then maybe they can win but Idk. I'm gonna wait and see what others have to say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Human torch is pretty fast but paige has sent hand tossed energy balls and fire balls away from her and she has eye balls lol,so i would guess she would not just stand still looking silly if she sees a fast moving fire coming her way.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Human torch is pretty fast but paige has sent hand tossed energy balls and fire balls away from her and she has eye balls lol,she i would guess she would not just stand still looking silly if she sees a fast moving fire coming her way.

I only have a very basic understanding of the Charmed Ones' feats. I haven't watched the show or read the comic. That's why I'm waiting for others who are more informed to comment. Plus I don't wanna keep flip-flopping XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Lol understandable but umm do you really think storm or sue is going sit by and have sweet miami florida orange juice while paige ( a team member ) is getting attacked ?_?

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Lol understandable but umm do you really think storm or sue is going sit by and have sweet miami florida orange juice while paige ( a team member ) is getting attacked ?_?

No way, that's not at all what I'm implying. I was only pointing out that Johnny's method of attacking ,which is impulsively charging in and attacking aggressively, could work for the benefit of his team since it seems to take a little bit of time for the members of Team 1 to charge up their strongest attacks. The same could be said about Team 2 with Johnny being the only exception. Depending on how fast Paige can deflect, Johnny's rush may not even be effective though. It's a tough call.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Storm would probably need a little time to get the weather going :/ but sue storm could hold off magneto but i don't know for how long. Paige can just say fire thing .... home and where ever johnny's home is,he will most likely be sent to that place.

If johnny can move fast enough,he could help his team pull a win.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Storm would probably need a little time to get the weather going :/ but sue storm could hold off magneto but i don't know for how long. Paige can just say fire thing .... home and where ever johnny's home is,he will most likely be sent to that place.

If johnny can move fast enough,he could help his team pull a win.

Would Johnny and Sue even fight each other though? I mean they are siblings..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: Lol family do fight but i think sue would probably try to talk johnny out of a fight since that is her brother :/ .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers