#1 Edited by GodEmperorOfMankind (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Pacific rim fighting together, no bad blood in any team.

Morals on, start half a mile apart, takes place at honk kong port.

Team pacific rim:

The 5 main Kaiju's:

Tier 4:

Leatherback:

Otachi:

Raiju:

Scunner:

And the big, one, the best one, the one:

Tier 5: Slattern

and the 4 main Jaegers:

From left to right:

Crimson Typhoon, Gipsy Danger ,Striker Eureka and Cherno Alpha.

Team 2:

Chitauri army(from avengers film, 5 leviatans and 100 flying machines):

Human army from Avatar(20 gunships and 50 esoscheletrons):

Megatron,Bumblebee,Ironhide and Optimus prime form Trasformer's first film:

10 security spheres from Oblivion:

20 war of the world Tripods:

10 At-Ae from Star wars:

Can the sheer numbers of team two stop the raw power of team Pacific rim?

#2 Edited by bgibs13390 (913 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Pacific the power is too much.

#3 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. Slattern solos.

#4 Edited by IRS (458 posts) - - Show Bio

That Jaeger picture is now my background.

Also, pacific rim wins. Slattern may solo.

#5 Posted by GodEmperorOfMankind (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Pacific the power is too much.

@jwalser3 said:

Spite. Slattern solos.

@irs said:

That Jaeger picture is now my background.

Also, pacific rim wins. Slattern may solo.

Ok, i'll add something to the team.......Why do you consider Slattern That good guys?

He was great tanking the atomic bomb, but his offensive power was not that good Imo.....

#6 Posted by IRS (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, i'll add something to the team.......Why do you consider Slattern That good guys?

He was great tanking the atomic bomb, but his offensive power was not that good Imo.....

That's just it though, he tanked a nuclear explosion. And I forget the tonnage they said but it wasn't a small one. I think the transformers and the leviathans are the only ones that could even hurt him but they won't bring him down. So even if it takes awhile he'll eventually win.

#7 Posted by GodEmperorOfMankind (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:
@godemperorofmankind said:

That's just it though, he tanked a nuclear explosion. And I forget the tonnage they said but it wasn't a small one. I think the transformers and the leviathans are the only ones that could even hurt him but they won't bring him down. So even if it takes awhile he'll eventually win.

But he was hurt by the melee attacks of gipsy, and some of the team's attacks are on the same magnitude of strenght i believe

#8 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:

But he was hurt by the melee attacks of gipsy, and some of the team's attacks are on the same magnitude of strenght i believe

Maybe several star fighters from Star Wars are good match, since even a star fighter can delivers payload with the power of a nuclear explosion and they have dozens of it.

#9 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Gypsy Danger with the "Aaaaw Yeeaah" plot induced Solo.

#10 Edited by IRS (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:

First, with the exception of maybe the leviathans no one from the original list had the same strength as Gipsy. He was lifting an entire cargo tanker one handed and swinging it like a baseball bat. Second, even though his hits were hurting Slattern they weren't doing enough damage to stop him. He had to blast his nuclear reactor through his turbine point blank to actually bring him down.

And I don't know enough about Tripods or AT-ATs to keep going, so I"m out.

EDIT: I just wanna add that when the opposition to the pacific rim team was made you factored in that Leatherback is a walking EMP. Those guys have heavy shielding right?

#11 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:

@irs said:

First, with the exception of maybe the leviathans no one from the original list had the same strength as Gipsy. He was lifting an entire cargo tanker one handed and swinging it like a baseball bat. Second, even though his hits were hurting Slattern they weren't doing enough damage to stop him. He had to blast his nuclear reactor through his turbine point blank to actually bring him down.

They also stabbed him in the face, so I'm assuming that helped as well.

Wasn't the Mark 5 more durable than the others though? And it got pretty f'ed by one shot from Slattern...

#12 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:

@irs said:

I knew that many laser weapons in Star Wars have variable yield, many of them have an output equivalent to a nuclear bomb.

I don't know if AT-ATs have that much power output, but I know that even average turbolasers can obliterated a city in one shot at high setting. Though AT-ATs cannon are a notch below turbolaser, full output might be able to give off devastating amount of energy.