1. Fight to the death
2. Both in character, morals on, fighting to kill one another (this actually seems in character to me, *shrug*
3. Follow the rules of each round
4. Use scans if you have them
1. Lights start on, but can be turned off if they find the light switches (Don't know if this'll be useful, but the option is there)
Round 1: Hand to Hand
- Hand to hand
- Start 10 meters apart
- Comic versions
Round 2: Standard Equipment
- Ozy can use anything in his standard equipment
- V also uses everything, armor, knives, sword. etc.
- Start on opposite ends of the warehouse
- Comic Versions
Round 3: Movie Versions
- V gets his knives, and his breastplate, and his metal mask
- Ozy gets his armor from the end of the movie, and can use cleavers, or the knives thrown at him by the Comedian (why not?)
- All feats apply
Round 4: A Game of Chess
- A game of chess between each other
- Use feats from both movie and comic versions alike.
- Pretty much who is the better strategist, and who is best at manipulating the other, and seeing ahead how many moves.
- Oh yeah, I said fight to the death....loser gets disintegrated by Thanos or something...
V for Vendetta / The Warrior
Ozymandias (Adrian Veidt)
Thanks for reading,