Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles take place on planet in Pitch Black. Both in character. They start 10 ft from each other for each battle. Battles are won by KO or death.

Round 1- H2H Combat( Takes place in the evening)

Round 2- H2H Combat (Takes place at night)

Round 3- Riddick has two knives. ( Takes place in the evening)

Round 4- Riddick has two knives. (Takes place at night)

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

too tough to call, although Riddick did beat a speedy half dead superhuman-ish type dude, I doubt he can take Ozy without help.......but yeah I think Ozy vs Lord Marshal would've been a better fight...personally

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sideslash
  1. Ozy would probably take this. Although Riddick does have (arguably) better strength and durability, Ozy has a sizeable speed and skill advantage.
  2. Riddick may have an advantage what with it being night, but Ozy might take this, all he needs to do is tag Richard a few times.
  3. Riddick. With a knife, he's not going to f*** about. He's going to take Ozy down, hard.
  4. Riddick. With cover of night and his knives, he's going to be all over Ozy here.

Also, are game feats allowed? If so, Wrath of Furya could rustle Ozymandius' jimmies.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By never give up

@Sideslash said:

1. Ozy would probably take this. Although Riddick does have (arguably) better strength and durability, Ozy has a sizeable speed and skill advantage.
  2. Riddick may have an advantage what with it being night, but Ozy might take this, all he needs to do is tag Richard a few times.
  3. Riddick. With a knife, he's not going to f*** about. He's going to take Ozy down, hard.
  4. Riddick. With cover of night and his knives, he's going to be all over Ozy here.

Also, are game feats allowed? If so, Wrath of Furya could rustle Ozymandius' jimmies.

No game feats only feats from Pitch Black and The Chronicles Of Riddick

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sideslash

@never give up said:

@Sideslash said:

What about Dark Fury (animated film set directly after Pitch Black)?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sync1

1. Ozy

2. Ozy

3. Ozy (I'm iffy on this one..)

4. Riddick

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By never give up

@Sideslash said:

@never give up said:

@Sideslash said:

What about Dark Fury (animated film set directly after Pitch Black)?

Not included.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sideslash

Well I based my first post off the movies alone anyway, so:

Analysis:

Conclusion:

1. Ozy
  2. Ozy
  3. Riddick in a close fight
  4. Riddick. Slightly easier than round 3, but still a struggle.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Iragexcudder

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles take place on planet in Pitch Black. Both in character. They start 10 ft from each other for each battle. Battles are won by KO or death.

Round 1- H2H Combat( Takes place in the evening)

Round 2- H2H Combat (Takes place at night)

Round 3- Riddick has two knives. ( Takes place in the evening)

Round 4- Riddick has two knives. (Takes place at night)

1. Ozy

2. Ozy

3. Ozy (tough call)

4. Riddick

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy probably could have taken out lord Marshal. But he possibly loses the last round.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy probably could have taken out lord Marshal. But he possibly loses the last round.

WHAT???

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen riddick outside of the trailer, so I can't really say much, but just knowing of Ozy and what he did in the movie. I would on to say not to many street levelers can beat him, He's like the captain america or batman of the watchmen universe. The guy can outrun bullets in less than a yard away, preform inhuman jumps, and can lift more weight than a man of his build and size should be able to. Not to mention the dude has some unique form of martial arts that lets him takes on three of the best fighters in the watchmen universe and stomp them all.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

WHAT???

Lord Marshal from the chronicles of Riddick. I know the guy was borderline teleporter but ozzy from the movie was just insane and I think he could give him a run for his money.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By never give up

I haven't seen riddick outside of the trailer, so I can't really say much, but just knowing of Ozy and what he did in the movie. I would on to say not to many street levelers can beat him, He's like the captain america or batman of the watchmen universe. The guy can outrun bullets in less than a yard away, preform inhuman jumps, and can lift more weight than a man of his build and size should be able to. Not to mention the dude has some unique form of martial arts that lets him takes on three of the best fighters in the watchmen universe and stomp them all.

With the set up of some of these battles I'm sure Riddick could do the same. I'm sure Riddick can defeat The Comedian or Rorshach & Nite Owl at the same time. Remember one of the battles takes place in the night. Which is Riddick's element.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oz

Oz

Riddick

Riddick

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough fight, but I'm going with Ozy FTW, although Riddick has the best chance in the last round.

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

1 Riddick

2 Riddick

3 Riddick

4 Riddick

Because he comes from an ancient, genetic race of fighters. I also believe he has a way higher body count than ozymondias. I like ozy much better than riddick but when it comes to his fighting ability, riddick has me in awe.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By oceanmaster21

Ozymandias ftw

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeboy said:

1 Riddick

2 Riddick

3 Riddick

4 Riddick

Because he comes from an ancient, genetic race of fighters.

... 1: MOS Superman does not come from a genetic race of fighters unlike Riddick...

@lifeboy said:

I also believe he has a way higher body count than ozymondias.

... 2: MOS Supes also has a lower body count as Ozzy (we will forget Ozzy setting bombs off around the planet)

@lifeboy said:

I like ozy much better than riddick but when it comes to his fighting ability, riddick has me in awe.

... 3: I like MOS Supes better than Riddick, and with fighting ability Riddick has me in awe as well.

So in conclusion, combining your logic and me substituting MOS Superman for Ozzy i.e 1+2+3... Riddick beats MOS Superman as well. Seems legit...

good day

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

With th new movie out Ridick wins all four matches. In directors cut he still has the Fury power as well in Chronicles of Riddick. Ozy best feat is beating down two nobodies in H2H and catching a bullet by anticipating it. Big deal. Ridick has beaten legit monsters, deadly aliens, and super speed lord Marshal with just a shank. Riddick is way better fighter overall as well. Riddick wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

He killed the Lord Marshall with that other guys help.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oz

Riddick

Riddick arguable i guess

Riddick

and i could swear in chronicles of riddick he used wrath of furya to beat lord marshall..at least that is what was said on the wiki

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Ozy... (I think they have the same strength, but Ozy better fighter.)

- Ozy

- Riddick

- Riddick