#1 Posted by WillPayton (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozymandias vs Predator

..vs..

Both movie versions. Ozymandias is in his Antarctica headquarters, in the large main room. An intruder alert starts sounding, and the security system tells him that someone or something has just breached the building. One of the security cameras gets a glimpse of the Predator while he's momentarily visible. The Predator sees the camera, turns invisible, and destroys it. At that moment, they each know the hunt is on, and that the other knows they're there.

-no prep other than the above scenario. Basic knowledge about opponent.

-Predator from first 2 movies

-standard gear for both, Ozy's security system cannot see the Predator while he's invisible

Can Ozy defeat this dangerous intruder?

#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy gets cut.

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Ozy could possibly win here.

#4 Posted by never give up (9718 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy better use his speed as a advantage. Because the Predator could just stay back and blast him. But the Predator isn't that durable. In the first movie after the tree was dropped and it was finished.(The Predator had other damage dealt to it before that happened though) But the Predator still has it's last resort explosion.

#5 Posted by WillPayton (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep in mind they dont start in the same room or within line-of-sight. Ozy does have his intelligence and potentially anything in his compound that he can get to before the Predator finds him. He knows the Predator is invisible, so he might be able to set a trap.

#6 Posted by Pacperson (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Thing ozy hears before his death

#7 Posted by never give up (9718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pacperson said:

Especially if he tries to catch it. Don't know how he would catch it though.

#8 Posted by WillPayton (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up said:

@Pacperson said:

Actually, those Predator blaster shots were pretty slow. Ozy would be able to dodge them IMO.

#9 Posted by never give up (9718 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@never give up said:

@Pacperson said:

Actually, those Predator blaster shots were pretty slow. Ozy would be able to dodge them IMO.

So Ozymandias does have a chance then. Especially if he gets close for H2H Combat.

#10 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator takes this.

#11 Posted by WillPayton (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up said:

So Ozymandias does have a chance then. Especially if he gets close for H2H Combat.

I think Ozy has a chance in h2h, but he's smart and would probably want to use his greater knowledge of the environment (his own compound, after all) and whatever equipment he's got around to win. He did have that thing that disintegrated Manhattan, he might trick the Predator into walking into it.

#12 Posted by never give up (9718 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@never give up said:

I think Ozy has a chance in h2h, but he's smart and would probably want to use his greater knowledge of the environment (his own compound, after all) and whatever equipment he's got around to win. He did have that thing that disintegrated Manhattan, he might trick the Predator into walking into it.

Can't deny that. The Predator got tricked and got a tree dropped on it's head. If the battle takes place on the Predators planet(Like in Predators) or in the jungle I would lean more towards the Predator. I still think the Predator is more durable than Ozymandias.

#13 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy stomps. If freakin Danny Glover can do it, Ozy ain't gonna have a problem.

#14 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Predator takes this.

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
"i killed a Predator
"I killed a Predator too"
"Even I killed a Predator"
"Oh Hai Guyz!"
#16 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Ozy stomps. If freakin Danny Glover can do it, Ozy ain't gonna have a problem.

NOO........

Ozy gets stomped due to Predator shoulder cannon, wrist blades and heat vision....... Predator has all the weapons it needs to destroy Ozy.

Predator stomps

#17 Posted by WillPayton (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

"i killed a Predator
"I killed a Predator too"
"Even I killed a Predator"
"Oh Hai Guyz!"

LOL...

#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's funny when people act like Humans can't kill predators. If Humans were not any kind of threat to the predators...they wouldn't want to hunt us.

#19 Posted by WillPayton (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

I think it's funny when people act like Humans can't kill predators. If Humans were not any kind of threat to the predators...they wouldn't want to hunt us.

Seriously. No offense to Dutch from Predator, cause he was badass, but Ozy is on a different level. I dont know why Ozy gets such little love around here.