Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Erik
@Jezer
I hardly think it is an overreaction to point out and flag a post designed to flame and antagonize.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Jezer

I think the overreaction was you thinking he was trolling when he said "go troll elsewhere". 
He might have simply thought you were trolling....
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53  Edited By Erik
@Jezer
His posts since would imply otherwise. 

But back to the topic at hand, without knowledge on Captain America, Ozy will not win. 

With knowledge, he likely will.
Sasquach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Sasquach
@Sasquach said:
Shield or no shield really has no effect in my opinion. Since guns are not being used i think cap would just be lugging around extra weight. As for the end verdict, i would say cap but with difficulties. Cap has far more battle experience, shows more adaptiblity (keep in mind in Watchmen, veidt new each and every fight before it happened, the one he didnt know before about was the first fight with the comedian...which he lost).With that, i believe that hour of prep time will be used masterfully to the extent that veidt could think of(which is to defend against human bound individuals). however what could really stop the super soldier who has both war and battle experience and has the ability to adapt to nearly any situation and still function at nearly the same pace. Veidt may also be extremely fast but cap is just as fast...what part of peak human do some of you not get. Cap is on a physical level equal in some parts but in most others is beyond veidt. The location however adds a problem...how will cap get to the top floor with veidt waiting for someone to come fight him, then walks in this blue costumed guy with or without a shield. Veidt will break the elevator, block off the entrances, ect. ect. However cap will eventually get to him but he might be injured along the way. Not to mention with the given senario, i honestly dont think they would fight. They would pull some batman vs. cap bull and end up stop fighting because they realized it made no sense and both had the same idea of bettering the world they would just do it in different ways. But, since this is a battle my opinion still stands, cap wins.

Well...since that arguement is over, would i be correct in my other post or is there some definative way to disprove me? I need to hear another point of view. I am actually having an outside conversation about the topic and so far my friend has no way to debunk what i said. So please...am i right or wrong and why?