#1 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozymandias

VS

Khan

Start 100 ft. apart in Central Park

No prep time, but they do know of each other (nothing specific, just basics)

Fight is to the death

who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Hyperlight (6332 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: both of these characters are sooo dope.. i cant pick but ozy showed more skill and enough power to harm khan. im going with ozy barely wins

but i can be swayed for khan

#3 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: I would definitely agree with the skill, but Khan may be more ruthless and stronger, and I think his damage soak is definitely better, he basically unharmed through the whole movie.

#4 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Khan stomps in my opinion. He took hits from an enraged Vulcan (Spock), who are substantially stronger than human, took phaser shots like a boss and wasn't KO'ed by a Vulcan nerve pinch. He also solo'ed an entire Klingon platoon by himself.

#5 Posted by Saren (26021 posts) - - Show Bio

Khan, Ozy can't hurt him.

#6 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone want to argue for Ozy?

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (6332 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: we really dont know khans upper limits but as far as being unharmed.. didnt spock hurt him a little bit?

you are right about his damage soak cuz i dont think ozy could take a full phazer shot

#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

All versions of Khan turn Ozy into a carpet stain.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Edited by WillPayton (9702 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Silverrings (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

Khan probably wins. I think Ozymandias is faster, what with catching a bullet, and all, but Khan is stronger and more durable. They are both very highly skilled, but i think i'd give the edge in skill to Ozymandias. The fight would take a while to finish, as Ozymandias would do a lot of dodging, Khan would do a lot of tanking and both would do a lot of jumping about the place and throwing each other around, so it also somewhat comes down to who gets tired first. I think it would go either way, easily, but i reckon Khan has too much of an advantage to lose.