#1 Edited by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

Zuko, Mai( addimatium knifes ), Azula, Ty Lee, vs those three.

all are bloodlusted

There fighting on a platform surrounded by acid.

win by kill, KO, or unable to fight.

during sozins commet.

healing factor is on

Fight!!!!

#2 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two.

#3 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

How?

#4 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Way too much anime today. Team 2

#5 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

can adamantium melt?

#6 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#7 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

can adamantium melt?

It's stated that once it hardens it is virtually impossible to melt by heat. And they can't remotely do anything to it.

#9 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, but the could still win

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#11 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Team 1.

reason?

#12 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Wolverine and pals win. Fire isn't really a problem for Logan(he survived Nitro blowing him up). They might take out X- 23(maybe).

#13 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but ty lee could pressur point them

#14 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell:

#15 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

where are u getting thode and how far dose it go

#16 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Creed has ten inch long, unbreakable nails that could reach her before she could do that to him. Logan, Creed, and X-23 win mainly due to healing factor.

#17 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Getting them from google images. I dont think it stops.

#18 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

the OP say no HF

#19 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@joewell: Wolverine and pals win. Fire isn't really a problem for Logan(he survived Nitro blowing him up). They might take out X- 23(maybe).

Nitro blast incapacitated him enough to where he couldn't fight at least until he regenerated it all. As far as the OP would count, Logan could not fight and that would be considered a KO or incapacitation. Azula and Zuko had massive fire blasts and even streams of fire with Sozin's comet and on a platform with acid surrounding them, they would have limited area to dodge and would more often get engulfed or fall in the acid.

@joewell said:

yeah but ty lee could pressur point them

No she can't.

#20 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

then i will keep getting facepailmed

#21 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: considering no healing factor Logan dies getting hit by fire.

#22 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Wait, you took away their healing? You amped team 1 with engulfing blasts, surrounded the area in acid and took away team 2's healing? They are screwed. You should keep getting facepalmed.

#23 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: You edited. Just say you did that so Joe2 is wrongly convicted of not reading the OP.

#24 Edited by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

#25 Edited by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Regardless if they had it, the setting and power up put it team 1's favor anyway.

#26 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

well thats because w/ the HF there invincible

#27 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I see now.

#28 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: No there not. with the right skills some upper-street levelers can defeat them.

#29 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

well thats because w/ the HF there invincible

I made a case against them when they had. You made it even worse stacked against them.

#30 Posted by saturnssailor (102 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is a large enough distance between the two teams then Team 1 would win as all they would have to do is have Zuko and Azula pour fire out onto Team 2. Without they healing factors they would be dead/severely injured.

If they are close by Team 1 has the advantage of having an extra member and fire-bending, but it would all be a matter of timing. X-23 could take out Ty Lee or Mai, but both would overwhelm her. Zuko and Azula could probably use their firebending to keep Wolverine and Sabertooth from getting too close so unless they have long range weapons (which they rarely use) I doubt they could get them unless they got the element of surprise.

I guess I would have to go with Team 1.

#31 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

ok nevermind on the no HF, but they start away from each other

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

Ty Lee and Mai are useless.

#33 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

no, ty lee and mai can beat x 23 or take sabertooth i mean she dose have addamantium knifes

#34 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10507 posts) - - Show Bio

With a healing facotr, I think Oza's angels would win, With healing factors in play, I think team 2 would win.

Edited

#35 Posted by joewell (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

With a healing facotr, I think Oza's angels would win, With healing factors in play, I think team 1 would win.

so ether way u think OA will win?

#36 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10507 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

With a healing facotr, I think Oza's angels would win, With healing factors in play, I think team 2 would win.

so ether way u think OA will win?

Lol...thanks, didn't catch that. Fixed.

#37 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

no, ty lee and mai can beat x 23 or take sabertooth i mean she dose have addamantium knifes

No, Ty Lee and Mai are useless. X-23 isn't going to be KO'd by either of them before they dismembered and gutted. Just for the record, pressure point attacks are useless against Wolverine so I find no reason why they would work on X-23 or Sabretooth either.

#38 Posted by saturnssailor (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so now healing factors are in play so Team 2 wins.

Ty Lee and Mai together could have beaten X-23 if she didn't have a healing factor, but now at most it would be a long fight before she wins. Wolverine has been shown being burned alive and still fighting and killing, so I'm sure that Sabertooth could do the same so they would just have to get close enough to gut Azula and Zuko.

#39 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

Still team 1. Team 1 is shooting massive fireblasts that have a force to them. It isn't just a still flame which has burnt Wolverine before. Wolverine has been sent back by fire blasts before and I see no reason why the ones sent at them from 2 great firebenders in the first place won't burn them down before they can get an amount of offense going. And people seem to forget this is a platform surrounded by acid. I see Wolverine's team being hard-pressed just to reach them and their is a likely possibility they fall into the acid.