Team 1. Because of Dark Avatar.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a pretty good battle, I must say...

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korraspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 for the solid majority...mainly because of Unalaq

Unalaq vs Ozai

Unalaq has virtually an infinite supply of water to bend from due to all the snow and ice. Some people tend to overate Ozai, but a water bender as powerful as Unalaq should take this after a good fight. Aang's non AS water bending attacks completely extinguished Ozai's comet amped flames without much trouble...and Aang has nowhere near the level of water bending mastery as Unalaq.

What I have noticed with Ozai is that when he launches large scale attacks, he has to stop his propulsion or at leastslow it down considerably to get of the attack. Unalaq has shown to be capable of using large water whips that can easily shatter large boulders. Furthermore, Unalaq in the AS could easily do what AS Aang did with water and simply extinguish Ozai's propulsion flames with water bending and bind him with a water whip.

Unalaq can also keep with Ozai on his water spout, which he can use to fly on. Additionally, Unalaq's water spout tanked AS amped air blasts with ease, so comet amped attacks shouldn't be too much of problem/

Lightning in round 2 to may present a big problem for Unalaq, but from what I have seen, Ozai needs to stop his jet propulsion to get the the attack, which means giving Unalaq an opening. Alternatively, Unalaq could dodge, or Bumi could erect a boulder to defend against the attack. Though he'd probably be busy with Zaheer

Bumi vs Zaheer

As for these two, I am just going to copy and past what I said in another thread

Zaheer's flight capabilities do give somewhat of an advantage, but it will not help in the long run. He'll have to go to Bumi if he wants to hit him and get in close. All Bumi has to do is spam large boulders, similar to the one kuvira bent at Korra when she knocked her out of the air, or perhaps like what Toph did to Aang in the "The Rift Part 3". Addtionally, Zaheer's air blasts are not doing anything to Bumi's Earth defence. The same earth defensives that tank comet amped fire blasts.

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team 1 6/10

Round 2: Team 2, barely. Due to lightning

TheGreatUniter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGreatUniter

Ozai solos both rounds…his power was tremendous!

Loading Video...

Ozai easily burning down entire forests and was destroying Aang until he went all avatar state on his butt. And even then, Ozai was still putting up quite a fight. Heck, Aang could not even tag at one point and had to sue that long water arm to catch him.

After watching his fight with Kora, Unaloq seemed pretty average to me and was more or less subpar. He did not do anything out of the ordinary IMO. kora was only beaten because she was weak. Her AS is the weakest I've seen. Kyoshi was bending islands lol. And Korra is meant to be stronger with the past lives. Ozai is way too fast and powerful for Unaloq to tag. He'd just overwhelm him with his immense fire blasts, which'll evaporate all the water and eventually burn him and Bumi to a crisp

With lightning… its a STOMP. All Ozai needs to do is spam lightning, which'll blitz Unalaq

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the environment really favors Unalaq, but mhhh round 1 ill give to team 1, due to Ozai being a baller, however round 2 they get crushed because Unalaq will be the dark avatar, but bumi honestly should out do Zaheer just about every time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Over all Ozai is more powerful and ice would only be so effective against him. Unalaq is decently powerful bit he is also more creative than Ozai. Fire is dangerous but the water can actually slice. If he is crafty about it Unalaq can trap him into an unavoidable situation. That being said, Unalaq is in a ton of danger anytime, especially while touching water. If lightning gets to him it's over, and he is a bigger target any second he's touching water.

I'd give it to Ozai 8/10

Note that I used the comet because that's the only time we see him fight. I feel though it would probably go the same way regardless.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alright, this is how i see this fight playing out:

Ozai vs unalaq and bumi vs zhaeer

Personally, i think that ozai with comet enhancements are more powerful than unalaq. now, the location does give unalaq an edge, but he would at minimum need the dark avatar state to have a shot at it. even then with lightning, ozai might be able to electrocute unalaq.

ozai should win round 1 7/10 and round 2 6/10

bumi should also beat zhaeer both rounds. he should easily be able to defend himself from any attacks and should eventually land 1 or 2 good hits on him. zhaeer isnt that tanky, so he should go down after a few hits.

now, it is bumi vs ozai, and i think ozai should win this for 2 reasons:

1. Iroh said that if aang failed that he (and only himself) would be capable of defeating ozai, and even then he wasnt sure.
  2. the comet enhancements will allow ozai to plow through bumi's rocks defenses and he has shown to be as fast (if not faster) than aang in the avatar state, so he should be able to dodge anything bumi throws at him. while this is a similar fight to bumi vs zhaeer, ozai has the firepower to take bumi down (no pun intend)

team 1 should win this 7/10

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Problem with the Dark Avatar State is we only have a couple moves from Unalaq in the Dark Avatar State, making his power level somewhat hypothetical.

Bumi can arguably hold his own against Ozai and beat Zaheer. Unalaq can beat Zaheer and also arguably beat Ozai. Zaheer's the weakest here, imo. I'd favor Unalaq and Bumi for round 1, lightning makes round 2 much closer, enough that it could go either way

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Remember that UnaVaatu transformation is really an extension of the Dark Avatar State, not to mention Unalaq can summon and control spirits.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Remember that UnaVaatu transformation is really an extension of the Dark Avatar State, not to mention Unalaq can summon and control spirits.

Unalaq is not a Kaiju in this match up.

SolidWall211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team 2

Round 2: Team 1

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LokLegends

@thegreatuniter said:

Ozai solos both rounds…his power was tremendous!

Loading Video...

Ozai easily burning down entire forests and was destroying Aang until he went all avatar state on his butt. And even then, Ozai was still putting up quite a fight. Heck, Aang could not even tag at one point and had to sue that long water arm to catch him.

After watching his fight with Kora, Unaloq seemed pretty average to me and was more or less subpar. He did not do anything out of the ordinary IMO. kora was only beaten because she was weak. Her AS is the weakest I've seen. Kyoshi was bending islands lol. And Korra is meant to be stronger with the past lives. Ozai is way too fast and powerful for Unaloq to tag. He'd just overwhelm him with his immense fire blasts, which'll evaporate all the water and eventually burn him and Bumi to a crisp

With lightning… its a STOMP. All Ozai needs to do is spam lightning, which'll blitz Unalaq

lightning is not a game changer. It can be avoided

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Unalaq and bumi takes this

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unalaq and bumi takes this

Any reasons?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@gxrevolution96: if i understand well he has his dark avatar mode, when he was without it he was in their league, enough to give pheonix king ozai a fight and possibly win, now he has amp, his blast were cutting air ships like cake, it level republic city(the part he fired), only spirit(korra spirit/energy) could affect him, he has king bumi at his side, who can beat a non-flying zaheer, and still hold on to a flying zaheer as he would need to close the gap between sky and land to land a hit, ozai stood a chance against aang because he was an air nomad(hates violence), if he fought korra, it would have been a different case, she is also aggressive, and her water bending with avatar amp would nullify and be greater than ozai's own, season2 unalaq was using water to fly with avatar amp, he was earth bendeing without lessons.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Unalaq is dangerous enough as is, and I'm willing to say he's as skilled with water as Ozai is with fire. The main difference is that Unalaq and Bumi are experienced masters in their bending arts, arguably better than almost anyone in the world. With Ozai, that remains to be seen, and though Zaheer is good in a fight, he lacks the combat style that makes Airbenders what they are in battle.

Avatar state is overkill, and Ozai's only real chance at winning is electrocuting Unalaq and ganging up on Bumi with Zaheer.

Still, my money's on Team 2.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of you know my opinion by now.

Zaheer is useless and gets shattered by his betters >:D

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of you know my opinion by now.

Zaheer is useless and gets shattered by his betters >:D

This is old but relevant.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Either Bumi or Unalaq solos. Mid dif for Unalaq, low dif for Bumi.