#1 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

-New 52 versions of Batman, Nightwing and Red Hood. Pre 52 for Owlman. (Thomas Wayne Jr.)

-Standard gear

-Both team gets knowledge of who they're fighting and prep for a week.

Round 1

Morals on

Round 2

Morals off

Begin!

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12026 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Is this the antimatter universe Thomas Wayne Jr or Roy Raymond Jr?

#3 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12026 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Thomas Wayne Jr. Op fixed.

Okay then, Thomas solos round one due to the fact that he has no strict moral code, is somewhat superhuman, and is comparable to Bruce in almost every physical and mental way (including skill) besides their morals. He could out prep Bruce and Dick since he already knows all he needs to about his brother from another universe and his gear is stronger, sharper and more deadly than Bruce's or Richard's ....... He also has a gun, a very big gun....so yeah, he wins.

Round 2 goes to Bruce and Dick, Jason can't take his predecessor in a fight of any kind, too agile, too skilled, and now with morals off as willing to kill as Jason. Bruce without morals will prepare himself with more deadly equipment and will apply them just as effectively as his Earth-3 counterpart. Thomas will still have the upper hand physically due to his armor, but Bruce knows just as much about his brother and has better feats of skill regardless of how comparable they are and will not hesitate to use deadly appliance of techniques such as the "vibrating palm" (Catwoman knows this one well, he's used it on her many times before *wink*wink*). Bruce also has standard gear that is used to incapacitate but can easily kill someone if he chose to such as the magnetic batarang, emp, red batarang, cryo pellets etc....

#5 Edited by entropy_aegis (15216 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Thomas Wayne jr has next to no feats and his few showings have been mediocre.Batman Nightwing should take both rounds.

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12026 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Thomas Wayne jr has next to no feats and his few showings have been mediocre.Batman Nightwing should take both rounds.

Sure? I was certain he kicked Batman's ass twice and was slightly superhuman .... unless I'm just remembering JL: COTE

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15216 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Oh yeah if we're using the movie version then it could go either way.The comic version of anti-matter Owlman is lackluster.Lincoln March is probably the best and he isn't that special either.

#8 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Oh yeah if we're using the movie version then it could go either way.The comic version of anti-matter Owlman is lackluster.Lincoln March is probably the best and he isn't that special either.

Oh wow, lol, I just realized Lincoln March is Owlman. Well, I mean Thomas.... of New 52. I think Batman can beat New 52 with some difficulty and would have a great challenege against Pre-52. In the movie, Batman had a broken rib and a column fall on him before that fight, so I say Batman could've done better in the fight than he did. Still won it somehow. I personally see Team 1 wining both rounds, but Dick being on team 2 along with Bruce's prep are good deciding factors.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14697 posts) - - Show Bio

Both rounds should go to Batman and Nightwing.