Overvoid/Overmonitor vs The Presence and TOAA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for atbeyond_godlike
ATBeyond_Godlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Please read this right here before saying this is stalemate, two omnipotents or perhaps one omnipotent and one not or perhaps both omnipotent. I believe the Presence is omnipotent, and the stuff that created him are the writers. So, that being said, I think Overvoid wins, albeit in a sort of abstract, non-power level way. Bear with me. So, Overvoid represents the medium that the DC Universe is a splat on, a tiny germ compared to the vast and incomprehensible Overvoid. The Presence only has jurisdiction in his own universe, therefore he can do nothing to Overvoid. A real thing cannot possibly be harmed by the imagination of a human that puts it onto paper. TOAA is the avatar of the creator, but he is still a comic book character. I mean, Marvel probably wouldn't say this but they are on the Overvoid too. The entire DC Universe, everything is on the Overvoid. That is why the Overvoid is the most powerful comic book character. What do you people think?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

No.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged. Omnipotent battles are banned.

Avatar image for atbeyond_godlike
ATBeyond_Godlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ATBeyond_Godlike

Thanks for telling me omnipotent battles were banned, I looked at old battles and did not realized about the new rules before I joined. Read the rules. Still, I believe my battle is actually interesting and takes a twist on omnipotent battles but obviously the mods can't go around making exceptions.

One more question. What about battles that include characters that are questionably omnipotent? The Presence and Pre-Retcon Beyonder are questionably omnipotent. For me Pre-Retcon Beyonder didn't seem totally omnipotent because he could take away his own powers.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You simply assume that omnipotent characters between settings are the same character.