#1 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think is the most overrated character in Marvel or DC? Who do you think is the most Underrated character? Who would win a fight to the death?

In my opinion, Hulk is the most Overrated character I've ever seen. Ever one thinks that just because he has manage to beat Thor before that it puts him on Thor's level. That bothers me. Hulk is not that powerful. If Thor or anyone at his level would fight smart, Hulk wouldn't stand a chance. And the fans of Hulk on this site are outrageous. The most Underrated character in my mind is Hercules. It's like he's never considered good enough to challenge anyone in the big leagues. It bothers me but there's nothing I can do but hope that some day he gets is own Hammer(Not the pathetic one he has now) and becomes as powerful as Thor.

vs.

I think a de-powered Hercules would obviously lose. But if Herc has his powers, he should beat Hulk.

#2 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

#3 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

#4 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

well there are lots of heroes who are overrated and underrated for both brands. with that said, for me...Batman is the most overrated character in DC, for Marvel its a tie between Wolverine/Storm. most underrated are DC's Firestorm, and Marvel's Gladiator.

#5 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

Really...you think SS is the most overrated? even with all the Storm/Wolverine and Hulk fanboys proclaiming that they can do anything/beat anyone??

#6 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange is very overrated, I understand he was a very powerful character but the idea that he could solo DC universe when there are many characters that would stomp even Classic Strange is complete nonsense.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

Really...you think SS is the most overrated? even with all the Storm/Wolverine and Hulk fanboys proclaiming that they can do anything/beat anyone??

yeah them to but i just think he's kind of overrated

#8 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

I disagree but I really don't want to go into that right now.
#9 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

There is no way World Breaker would lose to Herc.

#10 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

I disagree but I really don't want to go into that right now.

Fair enough =)

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

There is no way World Breaker would lose to Herc.

that's what i was thinking too

#12 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

well there are lots of heroes who are overrated and underrated for both brands. with that said, for me...Batman is the most overrated character in DC, for Marvel its a tie between Wolverine/Storm. most underrated are DC's Firestorm, and Marvel's Gladiator.

Firestorm is a good one. Not necessarily people on this site, but a lot of people in general underrate Martian Manhunter and Aquaman.

#13 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

There is no way World Breaker would lose to Herc.

Yeah, seeing as Herc no longer has any powers. 
#14 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Obey your hate.

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

There is no way World Breaker would lose to Herc.

Yeah, seeing as Herc no longer has any powers.

it's when he does have powers

#16 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

There is no way World Breaker would lose to Herc.

Yeah, seeing as Herc no longer has any powers.

-___-

Anyway, I feel that Batman maybe overrated on the forums along side Cassandra Cain.

Underrated :Black Canary, Hulk...thats really all I can think of.

#17 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

There is no way World Breaker would lose to Herc.

Yeah, seeing as Herc no longer has any powers.

it's when he does have powers

There's more than one incarnation of Herc with "powers". I'm assuming you mean pre-Chaos War?
#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

I disagree but I really don't want to go into that right now.

@jojjimbo said:

@jashro44 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

I disagree but I really don't want to go into that right now.

Fair enough =)

i actualy change this....

most overrated dc wise=darkseid and flash

most overrated marvel wise=hulk

most underrated marvel wise=she hulk and gladiator

most underrated dc wise=aquaman and red tornado

#19 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@jojjimbo said:

well there are lots of heroes who are overrated and underrated for both brands. with that said, for me...Batman is the most overrated character in DC, for Marvel its a tie between Wolverine/Storm. most underrated are DC's Firestorm, and Marvel's Gladiator.

Firestorm is a good one. Not necessarily people on this site, but a lot of people in general underrate Martian Manhunter and Aquaman.

As i said, lost of heroes get overrated/underrated...but yeah Aqua Man and J'onn J'onzz definitely fall in the underrated category.

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

There is no way World Breaker would lose to Herc.

Yeah, seeing as Herc no longer has any powers.

it's when he does have powers

There's more than one incarnation of Herc with "powers". I'm assuming you mean pre-Chaos War?

normal hercules before chaos war

#21 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

To be quite perfectly honest I don't think batman is to overrated...At the moment (this will probably change when his movie comes out sadly T_T) however I think captain america is overrated from a few high end feats.

#22 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

I disagree but I really don't want to go into that right now.

@jojjimbo said:

@jashro44 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

I disagree but I really don't want to go into that right now.

Fair enough =)

i actualy change this....

most overrated dc wise=darkseid and flash

most overrated marvel wise=hulk

most underrated marvel wise=she hulk and gladiator

most underrated dc wise=aquaman and red tornado

Crap I forgot about Gladiator

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

I disagree but I really don't want to go into that right now.

@jojjimbo said:

@jashro44 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Personally I think hulk is underrated...Who on this site overrates hulk? I have honestly only seen him win 1 battle before that wasn't a stomp match....

hercules would kill hulk

he would also kill world war hulk

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

most overrated character marvel wise=silver surfer and cyttorak

most overrated character dc wise=superman and dakseid

I disagree but I really don't want to go into that right now.

Fair enough =)

i actualy change this....

most overrated dc wise=darkseid and flash

most overrated marvel wise=hulk

most underrated marvel wise=she hulk and gladiator

most underrated dc wise=aquaman and red tornado

Crap I forgot about Gladiator

lol

#24 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said: 

normal hercules before chaos war

Eh, it's debatable. I'm not really in the mood. Herc held a planet on his shoulders, as well as the Heavens themselves, towed Manhattan, etc etc. Just keep some of those feats in mind.
#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@jeanroygrant said:

normal hercules before chaos war

Eh, it's debatable. I'm not really in the mood. Herc held a planet on his shoulders, as well as the Heavens themselves, towed Manhattan, etc etc. Just keep some of those feats in mind.

a planet on his shoulder's what the hell never knew that

#26 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@jeanroygrant said:

normal hercules before chaos war

Eh, it's debatable. I'm not really in the mood. Herc held a planet on his shoulders, as well as the Heavens themselves, towed Manhattan, etc etc. Just keep some of those feats in mind.

So ? That doesn't mean shit against Hulk, who Herc has never been even close to beat.

#27 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

@jeanroygrant said:

normal hercules before chaos war

Eh, it's debatable. I'm not really in the mood. Herc held a planet on his shoulders, as well as the Heavens themselves, towed Manhattan, etc etc. Just keep some of those feats in mind.

a planet on his shoulder's what the hell never knew that

Yep.
#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@Illuminatus said:

@jeanroygrant said:

normal hercules before chaos war

Eh, it's debatable. I'm not really in the mood. Herc held a planet on his shoulders, as well as the Heavens themselves, towed Manhattan, etc etc. Just keep some of those feats in mind.

So ? That doesn't mean shit against Hulk, who Herc has never been even close to beat.

what are you talking about hercules has alway been a challenge for hulk

#29 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Boobster said:

@Illuminatus said:

@jeanroygrant said:

normal hercules before chaos war

Eh, it's debatable. I'm not really in the mood. Herc held a planet on his shoulders, as well as the Heavens themselves, towed Manhattan, etc etc. Just keep some of those feats in mind.

So ? That doesn't mean shit against Hulk, who Herc has never been even close to beat.

what are you talking about hercules has alway been a challenge for hulk

A challenge may be back in the days, but even back then, Hercules, along with other avengers, west and east coast, couldn't put down Hulk, who was getting weaker through the battle.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Boobster said:

@Illuminatus said:

@jeanroygrant said:

normal hercules before chaos war

Eh, it's debatable. I'm not really in the mood. Herc held a planet on his shoulders, as well as the Heavens themselves, towed Manhattan, etc etc. Just keep some of those feats in mind.

So ? That doesn't mean shit against Hulk, who Herc has never been even close to beat.

what are you talking about hercules has alway been a challenge for hulk

A challenge may be back in the days, but even back then, Hercules, along with other avengers, west and east coast, couldn't put down Hulk, who was getting weaker through the battle.

normal hulk gets stomped easily

world war hulk gets beat (hulk even admitted)

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

#31 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman is DC's most underrated. The Flash is overrated.

For Marvel, Union Jack. Dude is badass. Hulk and Wolverine are overrated.

#32 Edited by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Boobster said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Boobster said:

@Illuminatus said:

@jeanroygrant said:

normal hercules before chaos war

Eh, it's debatable. I'm not really in the mood. Herc held a planet on his shoulders, as well as the Heavens themselves, towed Manhattan, etc etc. Just keep some of those feats in mind.

So ? That doesn't mean shit against Hulk, who Herc has never been even close to beat.

what are you talking about hercules has alway been a challenge for hulk

A challenge may be back in the days, but even back then, Hercules, along with other avengers, west and east coast, couldn't put down Hulk, who was getting weaker through the battle.

normal hulk gets stomped easily

world war hulk gets beat (hulk even admitted)

world breaker hulk idk bout that one

So basically you just ignored what I said and copied/pasted your fallacies.

#33 Posted by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated DC

Hawkman,Wildcat,Riddler and Black Adam

Underrated DC

Kobra and Captain Atom

Overrated Marvel

Odin,Celestials and Captain America

Underrated Marvel

Kraven

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Overrated DC

Hawkman,Wildcat,Riddler and Black Adam

Underrated DC

Kobra and Captain Atom

Overrated Marvel

Odin,Celestials and Captain America

Underrated Marvel

Kraven

i agree with black adam one alot

#35 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Overrated DC

Hawkman,Wildcat,Riddler and Black Adam

Underrated DC

Kobra and Captain Atom

Overrated Marvel

Odin,Celestials and Captain America

Underrated Marvel

Kraven

....Screw you -_-.

Overrated DC

Batman, Bane on venom, Superman Prime One Million, Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain.

Underrated

Jason Todd, Roy Harper, Solomon Grundy.

Marvel Overrated

Hulk, Cyttorak, Juggernaut, Storm, Wolverine.

Underrated

Cyclops, Punisher, Sentry.

Moderator
#36 Posted by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Overrated DC

Hawkman,Wildcat,Riddler and Black Adam

Underrated DC

Kobra and Captain Atom

Overrated Marvel

Odin,Celestials and Captain America

Underrated Marvel

Kraven

....Screw you -_-.

Overrated DC

Batman, Bane on venom, Superman Prime One Million, Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain.

Underrated

Jason Todd, Roy Harper, Solomon Grundy.

Marvel Overrated

Hulk, Cyttorak, Juggernaut, Storm, Wolverine.

Underrated

Cyclops, Punisher, Sentry.

So Jason is both overrated and underrated? LMAO.

#37 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

....Screw you -_-.

Overrated DC

Batman, Bane on venom, Superman Prime One Million, Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain.

Underrated

Jason Todd, Roy Harper, Solomon Grundy.

Marvel Overrated

Hulk, Cyttorak, Juggernaut, Storm, Wolverine.

Underrated

Cyclops, Punisher, Sentry.

GOD DAMN

You're so freaking right about Bane. For me it's Bane with or without venom that's overrated. Odd that you put Todd as both overrated and underrated. Why?

And yes, Cyclops, by God.

#38 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: I think he is. As a big fan of Jason but still grounded as a debater, his feats get misconstrued and blown out of proportion. For example,ZOMG HE STALEMATED DA BATZMAN. But on the other hand I think people tend to overlook him as well. The Black Canary vs Jason Todd thread kinda proved it based on responses.

Moderator
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:

@Illuminatus said:

@jeanroygrant said:

normal hercules before chaos war

Eh, it's debatable. I'm not really in the mood. Herc held a planet on his shoulders, as well as the Heavens themselves, towed Manhattan, etc etc. Just keep some of those feats in mind.

So ? That doesn't mean shit against Hulk, who Herc has never been even close to beat.

Watch your mouth please....
Moderator
#40 Posted by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lion_Heart22 said:

@god_spawn said:

....Screw you -_-.

Overrated DC

Batman, Bane on venom, Superman Prime One Million, Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain.

Underrated

Jason Todd, Roy Harper, Solomon Grundy.

Marvel Overrated

Hulk, Cyttorak, Juggernaut, Storm, Wolverine.

Underrated

Cyclops, Punisher, Sentry.

GOD DAMN

You're so freaking right about Bane. For me it's Bane with or without venom that's overrated. Odd that you put Todd as both overrated and underrated. Why?

And yes, Cyclops, by God.

You would have been in a better position to say this had you not taken part in that Bane vs Hawkeye thread.

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

NOBODY is more overrated than Shang Chi...NOBODY!!!

Moderator
#42 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated: Thought Robot

Underrated: Superman Blue

Overrated: Eternity

Underrated: Dr. Strange

#43 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Lion_Heart22 said:

@god_spawn said:

....Screw you -_-.

Overrated DC

Batman, Bane on venom, Superman Prime One Million, Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain.

Underrated

Jason Todd, Roy Harper, Solomon Grundy.

Marvel Overrated

Hulk, Cyttorak, Juggernaut, Storm, Wolverine.

Underrated

Cyclops, Punisher, Sentry.

GOD DAMN

You're so freaking right about Bane. For me it's Bane with or without venom that's overrated. Odd that you put Todd as both overrated and underrated. Why?

And yes, Cyclops, by God.

You would have been in a better position to say this had you not taken part in that Bane vs Hawkeye thread.

People were arguing that Bane can just shrug off an electrical discharge that can take out Abomination. That is textbook example overrated. Provide context when you call me out if you're trying to make it public.

#44 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

NOBODY is more overrated than Shang Chi...NOBODY!!!

But he is the greatest Kung Fu master of ALL TIME *puts on Kanye shades*.

Moderator
#45 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

DC
1) Batman ( the prep thing kills me)
2) Anyone with Super at the start of their name ( the fanboyism is mind boggling)

Marvel
1) Wolverine ( according to some he's indestructible)
2) Wolverine.


#46 Posted by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lion_Heart22 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Lion_Heart22 said:

@god_spawn said:

....Screw you -_-.

Overrated DC

Batman, Bane on venom, Superman Prime One Million, Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain.

Underrated

Jason Todd, Roy Harper, Solomon Grundy.

Marvel Overrated

Hulk, Cyttorak, Juggernaut, Storm, Wolverine.

Underrated

Cyclops, Punisher, Sentry.

GOD DAMN

You're so freaking right about Bane. For me it's Bane with or without venom that's overrated. Odd that you put Todd as both overrated and underrated. Why?

And yes, Cyclops, by God.

You would have been in a better position to say this had you not taken part in that Bane vs Hawkeye thread.

People were arguing that Bane can just shrug off an electrical discharge that can take out Abomination. That is textbook example overrated. Provide context when you call me out if you're trying to make it public.

And you were denying his combat skills,that's like me denying the fact that Flash can steal peoples speed and then claiming he's overrated cause someone proved me wrong.

#47 Posted by Saren (25698 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated in DC:

1. Black Adam (I cannot stress this enough, I don't know why people actually take World War III seriously)

2. Doomsday (start with a bang and end with a whimper)

Underrated in DC:

1. Stephanie Brown (nobody seems to take her seriously)

2. Captain Atom (as he himself said, he has to live in Superman's shadow)

Overrated in Marvel:

1. Sentry (.....most people know how I feel about emo Goldilocks)

2. Storm (mainly on this site)

Underrated in Marvel:

1. Thing (as a character and a fighter)

2. Firelord (the only thing most people remember about him is that Spider-Man fight)

Moderator Online
#48 Posted by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Totally forgot Doomsday and Stephanie,agreed.

#49 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc can beat actually most of the Hulk versions.

#50 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated. Batman, Flash, SA Superman SPOM.
Underrated. Solomon grundy Darkseid AQUAMAN.
Overrated. Dormammu, Dr strange,
Underrated. Gladiator, Sentry, Ares, Hulk