Overpowered Thor vs Overpowered Superboy Prime

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AngryHulks

I know there're something similar to this, but I can make the power set more complete.

Thor's Power

- Odin Force

- Rune's Magic

- Power Gem

- Warrior's Madness

- Captain Universe's Power x7500

- iPod with heavy metal on

Superboy Prime's Power

- Strongest version with least weaknesses

- Sundipped

- Oan's Power

- Super Insanity

Rules:

- Both bloodlusted

- Moral off

- No prep

- No BFR

- To the death or KO

Setting: Fight took place on Apokolips

VS
VS
No Caption Provided
JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JohnnyWalker

thor

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LubeMan

Seriously?? You've given RLT the PG, so he's backed by infinite power against SBP??? You'll have to go very much higher for RLT than that, RLT on his own would be difficult for SBP, giving him the PG, is just......making SBP redundant, no matter how strong he is, he'll never be RLT w/pg strong. Besides, it showed during his fight with Monarch that his energy is far from infinite, and he will reduce to his regular size/powers once said added energy to his own is depleted, so, yeah, he's kinda really redundant in this fight.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bigcimmerian

Stupid battle, this amped up Thor would murder hundred Primes in one second. So Thor has Odin Force, Rune powers, warrior madness, power gem and captain universe' power? He could basicaly just grab him and rip him apart.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AngryHulks

@BigCimmerian said:

Stupid battle, this amped up Thor would murder hundred Primes in one second. So Thor has Odin Force, Rune powers, warrior madness, power gem and captain universe' power? He could basicaly just grab him and rip him apart.

Well, I have seen SBP vs Rune King Thor and SBP vs Captain Universe Thor with Odin Force, and it's still debatable who wins.

Because mainly, SBP have extreme magical resistance that may reduce Thor's effectiveness greatly, and Thor with Power Gem have been injured by regular Thanos.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapitolPunishment

@Lubeman: This incarnation of Thor is powerful and possibly to much for prime. Just curious, What is your argument in Thor's favor as a method of putting down prime? It took a universe buster to depower prime, something the Odin force, runes or even the power gem have never shown the capability of doing. RLT basically depowered himself after shooting his load on TWSAITS so he can be depowered as well, Thor wasn't very impressive with the PG or the Odin force. I'm all ears here, go.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CapitolPunishment

@BigCimmerian: Nice try but that's not going to happen. How about a sound theory of how he would win?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bo88gdan

THOR WINS 

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bigcimmerian

@AngryHulks said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Well, I have seen SBP vs Rune King Thor and SBP vs Captain Universe Thor with Odin Force, and it's still debatable who wins.

Because mainly, SBP have extreme magical resistance that may reduce Thor's effectiveness greatly, and Thor with Power Gem have been injured by regular Thanos.

It doesn't matter if he is resistant to magic, he is just too weak for Thor.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CapitolPunishment said:

@BigCimmerian: Nice try but that's not going to happen. How about a sound theory of how he would win?

I already said how he could win. What is your argument about Prime beating Thor?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor stomps.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pistolwhip1

Super insanity? Not really a amp. 
Now if you gave him a long time to sundip. 

Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JohnnyWalker said:

thor

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By imbackwimps

Thor stomps

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian: Like I said, that is not going to happen. Thor and nothing on his item list had ever shown the ability to give anyone the amount of raw strength to tear someone like prime limb from limb. Thor certainly hasn't shown anything near the level of strength it would require to pull something like that off. When Thor was in the WM and had the PG attempting something like that on prime would have been laughable. I know he is far more amped up here but not so much more physically amped up then he was in the aforementioned circumstance, but in a much more versatile way. C'mon, use a real case battle plan that Thor would implement to try and finish prime here, what you said is just silly. I never said prime would win, I'm just asking how Thor would win this battle, which is seemingly becoming a failed spite thread. What I'm getting here from most is basically "Thor wins because I'm a Thor fanboy" which is hardly enough to convince me of a win.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Haven't a bunch of almost identical battles been done before?

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killerjax

I dont like Superboy, but this is beyond spite.