Overpowered Batman vs Superman Prime

spurtzblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spurtzblue

Batman with all lantern rings, superman serum, Batman Beyond Suite enhanced with marvel's adamantium (like wolverine's claws), captain marvel's magic(Shazam) and Toxin Symbiote from spiderman universe vs Superman Prime

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

I don't know if he can create red sun radiation with the rings. If he can, he wins.

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Killerjax

Most of those things dont affect Superman Prime aside from Red Sun Radiation.

Kryptonite/Magic dont affect Prime like they do regular superman. Batman would get pommeled if he tries to use kryptonite on Prime. In all honesty it can be a close fight depending on whos thinking it, but in my mind, given how blood hungry Prime is, i see a small chance of survival for Batman.

Youve overpowered Batman too much though IMO, Atleast Give prime the Power gem :P

spurtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spurtz

Okay, let's say superman prime has his power suit on and that batman's power ring malfunctioned and only green, blue and white were left. The symbiote dislike batman and went to host with superman prime but did not absorbed the existing powers batman have

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By RainEffect
@spurtz said:

Okay, let's say superman prime has his power suit on and that batman's power ring malfunctioned and only green, blue and white were left. The symbiote dislike batman and went to host with superman prime but did not absorbed the existing powers batman have

The symbiote disliking Batman? 

What kind of pansy symbiote is this? He's the Batman.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@RainEffect said:
@spurtz said:

Exactly. This is Toxin. If anything, Bruce is the perfect host for this specific symbiote.
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By katanalauncher

He wouldn't be able to use all the rings, they would cancel each other out, black ring might just outright kill him.

The beyond suit will work against him instead of for him since it would just contain the symbiote and slow down his speed gain from SHAZAM.

Magic doesn't really hurt Prime, and Shazam's physical argumation isn't enough to match Prime.

The only way Batman could win is through red sun radiation, then again the rings won't be able to produce enough radiation to affect Prime since it took a whole red sun to depower Prime.

spurtzblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spurtzblue

What if batman destroys the red, orange and black ring out and the symbiote is with him. Would it be close enough? Because white ring revives the dead, blue augments green... Also can the symbiote augment powers from the superman, cap marvels and rings aside from the batman beyond armor?

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Rings: Prime laughed off the the attacks and destroyed several lanterns.  
Superman Serum.: If he becomes as powerful as Post-Crisis Superman, Post Superman is weaker then prime who is a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian.  
Batman Beyond Suit with Admantium claws: May work, that is if he gets close enough to Prime to use them on him. With enough strength he could cut/stab Prime. However, has to watch out for Prime's heat vision. Adamantium can't break but it sure can melt.  
Cpt Marvels Magic: Useless Prime is immune and or highly resistant to ,magic.  
Toxin symbitote: Not sure.

spurtzblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spurtzblue

Actually, not just adamantium claws, but the whole armor being made of adamantium.

I remembered there was an arc wherein batman got superman's powers and was able to do a lot better than superman, but I forgot the series. But if that's the case, would he be able to think and plan faster and build weapons that could help him beat prime?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By nickthedevil

@RainEffect said:

@spurtz said:

Pansy Symbiote.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@spurtzblue said:

Actually, not just adamantium claws, but the whole armor being made of adamantium.

I remembered there was an arc wherein batman got superman's powers and was able to do a lot better than superman, but I forgot the series. But if that's the case, would he be able to think and plan faster and build weapons that could help him beat prime?

Not sure, possibly. Although, have to give some credit to Prime. He is given a bad rap for his constant whining and childish tantrums he throws. People tend to forget that he has Kryptonian mind as he was able to create the solar anti-monitor suit by himself while trapped under a red sun.
davdjams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By davdjams

....the admantium suit makes the diffrence

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheBatman586
@spurtzblue said:

I remembered there was an arc wherein batman got superman's powers and was able to do a lot better than superman, but I forgot the series.

Superman/Batman #53-56.

Batman slaughters Prime.
NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NX

I see People are trying to over power Batman. consdering Batman has beaten Superman time and time again. Why have this discussion?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

@NX said:

I see People are trying to over power Batman. consdering Batman has beaten Superman time and time again. Why have this discussion?

Batman has never beaten Superman. Not once. Ever.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Libertyprime

Instead of that do this

Batman one million with one year of prep :P (c wut i did dare :P?)

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NX

@CitizenBane said:

@NX said:

Yes. I swore Batman built a suit that he kicked Supermans a$$ in. if i had the scans i'd post them. also when batman was a team with superman he always had kyptonite hidden because he never trusted superman.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By progenitorigin

The Goddamned Batman gets Primed.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@NX said:

@CitizenBane said:

@NX said:

Yes. I swore Batman belt a suit that he kicked Supermans a$$ in. if i had the scans i'd post them. also when batman was a team with superman he always had kyptonite hidden because he never trusted superman.

Even when Batman actually used the kryptonite in Hush, Superman still had the upper hand and was about to beat Batman to death with a car before he was distracted by Catwoman pushing Lois out of a window.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Libertyprime

@CitizenBane: lol when did that happen?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saren

@Libertyprime: The "Hush" story arc.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NX

@CitizenBane said:

@NX said:

@CitizenBane said:

@NX said:

Yes. I swore Batman belt a suit that he kicked Supermans a$$ in. if i had the scans i'd post them. also when batman was a team with superman he always had kyptonite hidden because he never trusted superman.

Even when Batman actually used the kryptonite in Hush, Superman still had the upper hand and was about to beat Batman to death with a car before he was distracted by Catwoman pushing Lois out of a window.

That migt be so,but i do recall batman defeating superman not only in a comic,but in a fan made film and other medias as well.

On this thread Batman has way to much Power over Superman Prime. Batman takes this.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Libertyprime

@NX:So fan made is non cannon :P superman beats batman unless he has a lot of prep those are the rules of logic.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@NX said:

@CitizenBane said:

@NX said:

@CitizenBane said:

@NX said:

That migt be so,but i do recall batman defeating superman not only in a comic,but in a fan made film and other medias as well.

On this thread Batman has way to much Power over Superman Prime. Batman takes this.

Only in non-canon comics, if you're talking about Frank Miller's TDK books. The fan made film and other media are also non-canon, and therefore completely irrelevant.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NX

@Libertyprime said:

@NX:So fan made is non cannon :P superman beats batman unless he has a lot of prep those are the rules of logic.

With prep Batman takes it. His technology he researches every characters weakness. He's always known kryptonite was supermans.

Batman has beaten high class villains I never thought he would beat. Look what he did to clayface and Batman wrecked Superman Robot from the fortress of solitude with a sonic device. He can do the same with prime.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NX

@CitizenBane: true because frank miller does not own the batman or superman franchise.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Saren

@NX said:

@CitizenBane: true because frank miller does not own the batman or superman franchise.

No, because those stories take place in an alternate reality, Earth-31.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NX

@CitizenBane: what i'm saying is since Frank Miller doesn't own any of the franchise he doesn't decide whats cannon and not cannon.

ImNotTrolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, you gave Batman all the boosts with which he don't even have feats?!!

I will just say that Superman Prime wins for stupidity's sake.