#1 Posted by blazinasian112 (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Octopus or Norman Osborn??

#2 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I like Osborn better.

#3 Posted by XiiX (7063 posts) - - Show Bio

I probably prefer Doctor Octopus, but Norman Osborn's been more impactful.

#4 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong forum

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really a battle, should be in the Spider-Man forums.

To answer the question though, Norman Osborn has had more of an impact on Spider-Man. Even when he was dead he had a greater impact then Ock.

#7 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4359 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

I probably prefer Doctor Octopus, but Norman Osborn's been more impactful.

this

#8 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX: Said

I probably prefer Doctor Octopus, but Norman Osborn's been more impactful.

Agreed.

#9 Posted by salamatsabi (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Osborn did more damage to Peter than Dr. Oct ever could

#10 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wall.

#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@salamatsabi said:

Osborn did more damage to Peter than Dr. Oct ever could

I dunno bout that...If Ock starts bangin' MJ with Peter stuck in his head having to watch....

#12 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@salamatsabi said:

Osborn did more damage to Peter than Dr. Oct ever could

I dunno bout that...If Ock starts bangin' MJ with Peter stuck in his head having to watch....

Dude Peter in Ock's body already had to go through the memories of Ock and Aunt May.

#13 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@salamatsabi said:

Osborn did more damage to Peter than Dr. Oct ever could

I dunno bout that...If Ock starts bangin' MJ with Peter stuck in his head having to watch....

Dude Peter in Ock's body already had to go through the memories of Ock and Aunt May.

indeed...but that was only a re-run...this would be watching the man that already banged his aunt bang the love of his life....and it would be Live

#14 Posted by SupermanWins465 (218 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by ripcurl (471 posts) - - Show Bio

Osborn.

Doc Ock always looked too ridiculous to take seriously. I think it's the bowl-cut.

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@ripcurl said:

Osborn.

Doc Ock always looked too ridiculous to take seriously. I think it's the bowl-cut.

Osborn's hair aint any better

#17 Posted by salamatsabi (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby

@salamatsabi said:

Osborn did more damage to Peter than Dr. Oct ever could

I dunno bout that...If Ock starts bangin' MJ with Peter stuck in his head having to watch....

Nah...Since Peter is dead at that time or not since I think he still has part of his consciousness in there but I'm not an expert. I also think that Osborn killing Spidey's Gwen as opposed to Doc's feats as of yet kinda don't compare if were talking about the damage these villains have done to Spidey

#18 Posted by dondave (33292 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

I probably prefer Doctor Octopus, but Norman Osborn's been more impactful.

#19 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Octopus is a great Spiderman villain but Norman Osbourne takes the cake.