Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Fight to the death on top a mountain. Who wins?

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ferventking

Orochimaru at his peak stomps. Sick Orochimaru with dead arms loses.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

didn't kakashi sh!t his pants when he encountered Orochimaru at the exams? w/e Orochimaru ftw

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By terry2012

@TheAmazingImmortalMan: Yes. When Orochimaru left Sasuke to Kakashi at the time, because he knew he had him already. When he had left Kakashi said "Or one us is going to die." "I must been out of mine mind". Orochimaru Stomps. If Kakshi can not beat Itachi who can beat Orochimaru with ease than Orochimaru can do the same thing to Kakashi. Kakashi can not even beat Saskue.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1

Orochimaru at his peak wouldn't get much of a challenge from kakashi

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By terry2012

@ghost_rider1: This is true.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

Orochimaru would defeat Kakashi with little effort.

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DTFB

@Nefarious said:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarious said:

Not little effort, and Orochimaru would only win if the sealing justu is not in affect for this match.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nishi99

Kakashi could put up a good fight since he got the Mangekyou Sharingan. But in the end Orochimaru would likely still win.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oro stomps

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Kakashi via Kamui.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@terry2012: You say that as if Sasuke is weak or something :/ current Sasuke is stronger than Oro. All the same I agree with you, Orochimaru wins without too much trouble.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Orochimaru cannot escape Kamui you guys need to wake up...

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By ohgodwhy

Orochimaru is a master of substitution jutsu's. If Kakashi wastes his Kamui on a substitution then he's going to be severely limited due to the massive drain kamui has on his chakra reserves. Also Kamui itself seems to only be effective against objects that aren't moving around much or are moving in a straight predictable line. This was made evident when he only managed to Kamui off one of Deidara's arms and Deidara wasn't even looking his way and had no way of knowing Kakashi could use such a jutsu.

Orochimaru is far more powerful than Kakashi. This is evident from how badly Kakashi crapped himself during the Chuunin and exam and from the fact that Orochimaru is one of the Sannin. Kakashi also struggled greatly against an incredibly worn out Sasuke that had just spent most of his chakra fighting off Danzo. Sarutobi himself stated that if Orochimaru took him down then there was no one else in the village who could match up to him during the Shukaku arc.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolfrazer
@ohgodwhy:  An incredibly worn out Sasuke? He seemed fine to me when they fought. 
FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By FourthDeity

@ghost_rider1 said:

Orochimaru at his peak wouldn't get much of a challenge from kakashi
ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ohgodwhy

@Wolfrazer: I'm talking about after the Danzo fight when Kakashi tried to take him down because Sasuke tried to kill Sakura. Sasuke just spent the majority of his chakra fighting Danzo, recheck the whole fight if you want. Sasuke could barely put up a Susanoo and Kakashi was fresh but because Sasuke fired off one of Susanoo arrows Kakashi had to use Kamui which wore him out a lot. Then Sakura tried a sneak attack which Sasuke easily countered, even though I imagine he had near to no chakra by that point, while Kakashi was struggling to try and stop him. If Naruto hadn't come to save Sakura she would've been killed.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolfrazer
@ohgodwhy:  Oh that part ya Sasuke could have kept of Susanoo, but remember he was going blind? He didn't look all that worn out even after he used Susanoo's attack, as for Kakashi that didn't wear him out because after he used Kamui he looked perfectly fine looked to me that he wasn't able to focus and maintain his balance after using it though when he tried to run. Before that though, they were fighting pretty damn near equal look at the fight again neither of them look worn down towards the end, its just Sasuke going blind and Kakashi off balance.
ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ohgodwhy

@Wolfrazer: So you're telling me that after that epic fight with Danzo, Sasuke didn't look all that worn out? Then to have to activate Susanoo one more time didn't nearly drain all his chakra? Even if he was going blind it wouldn't have necessarily meant he couldn't keep Susanoo up if he had wanted to. Itachi was using a Full Power Susanoo even when he could barely see. Sasuke couldn't keep his Susanoo up simply because he was had hardly any chakra left. Recheck the Whole fight, including the end of the Danzo fight. Sasuke just about beat Danzo. I will agree though that his blindness was also a factor in him taking his Susanoo down.

Also Kakashi wasn't perfectly fine. Kamui is a huge chakra drain, even Kakashi's admitted that. Kakashi himself has stated that he can only use it 3 times, even when at full power.

Anyway, we've gone fairly off topic. Orochimaru still wins this without much trouble. Orochimaru has shown time and time again that it's just nigh on impossible to actually put him down for good and given the fear Kakashi showed when even trying to challenge him during the Chuunin arc goes someway into telling us the gap between their power. Even if Kakashi does use Kamui, chances are he'll end up hitting one of Orochimaru's clones.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wolfrazer
@ohgodwhy:  With the way they portrayed Sasuke after? No he didn't look worn down at all. I never said Kakashi was perfectly fine, what I was saying was after he used Kamui he lost his balance and focus for a short while trying to stop Sasuke. After he used it though before he ran, he looked fine to me...but anyway lets just agree to disagree.
ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ohgodwhy

@Wolfrazer: Fair enough, do you have an opinion about this battle between Orochimaru and Kakashi?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By D3athstroke

Even if orochimaru could use only 1/10000 of his power he would still stomp kakashi

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012

@girugamesh: Actually Sasuke only beat him because Orochimaru could not do any Jutsu. Sasuke said it him self and the fact that he did not want to him again. Orochimaru Know how strong Sasuke has gotten and he still after his body. Orochimaru knows everything about Sasuke, and he was watching the fight between him and Itachi vs Kabuto, because he was in Anko the whole time when it was going on. Not to mention he knows about the secrets of the Uchiha and the one who knows everything. Orochimaru is not afraid of Sasuke at all. If Itachi was not there with Sasuke fighting Kabuto, Sasuke would have lost. Orochimaru knows Susanoo is weak against sound, and that flute genjutsu was perfect for it.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@D3athstroke said:

Even if orochimaru could use only 1/10000 of his power he would still stomp kakashi

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@D3athstroke said:

LOL.

@terry2012 said:

@girugamesh: Actually Sasuke only beat him because Orochimaru could not do any Jutsu. Sasuke said it him self and the fact that he did not want to him again. Orochimaru Know how strong Sasuke has gotten and he still after his body. Orochimaru knows everything about Sasuke, and he was watching the fight between him and Itachi vs Kabuto, because he was in Anko the whole time when it was going on. Not to mention he knows about the secrets of the Uchiha and the one who knows everything. Orochimaru is not afraid of Sasuke at all. If Itachi was not there with Sasuke fighting Kabuto, Sasuke would have lost. Orochimaru knows Susanoo is weak against sound, and that flute genjutsu was perfect for it.

When did I say I was referring to that battle? In case you hadn't noticed Sasuke has become much stronger since then. I know that back then Orochimaru at full health still would have been stronger than Sasuke, but there is no way Orochimaru could beat current Sasuke, Oro even said it himself that he lacked the power to take Sasuke's eyes.

And hate to break it to you, but knowing about someone's abilities in no way guarentees you can beat them. I'm sure Oro knows about the rinnegan too, it wouldn't stop Madara from buttf*cking him.

And yes, I agree, Sasuke would have lost against Kabuto in that situation, but then he wasn't allowed to kill him and Kabuto>>Orochimaru at that point. If you're assuming that Orochimaru can do everything that Kabuto could whilst in sage mode then you're a fool, prove to me that Orochimaru could use that sound jutsu as well. Kabuto was only able to use it because he had absorbed the DNA of the sound 4, and so could use their abilities.

Kabutomaru>current Sasuke>Orochimaru>Kakashi. Fact.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By terry2012

@girugamesh: I didn't say you said it, I was just using it as an example. I have notice that Sasuke is stronger than he was before. But you haven't notice he has no clue on what going on and Orochimaru is still after him. Second you haven't notice that Orochimaru admitted it that he saw everything that was going on inside of Anko. Third of all Orochimaru has a lot of forbidden Justu that Sasuke does not even know. Plus he know Tobi has been using Sasuke too.

Oro even said it himself that he lacked the power to take Sasuke's eyes.

Right here you misunderstood Orochimaru statement. What he meant was is that he lack the Jutsu to take on Sasuke. Because he does not have his arms to perform any hand signs Justu's. Remember The Third Hokage took away his arms with the Dead Demon Seal. Otherwise Orochimaru would have not said that he only interest in Sasuke Body and he shown no signs of fear of Sasuke. He only feared Itachi. He is just a person who just keep coming and coming at you. Sure he can move his arms but he can not do any jutsu. Please go back and reread the chapter 593 again to refresh your memory. Why do you think Itachi went after Kubato for? It wasn't just to stop Edo Tensei. It also was because Orochimaru was not dead and he knew it. Itachi was still trying to protect Sasuke from Orochimaru taking over his body.

"And hate to break it to you, but knowing about someone's abilities in no way guarentees you can beat them."

Yes it does, but it will not be easy. Have you ever heard of knowing is half the battle? It is what being a ninja is all about.To know your opponent weakness, and strengths. You do not want to go into battle blind do you? You can not battle someone without any Knowledge of them. Even Kubato admitted to this by saying underestimate your opponent and your dead. Can you name me one battle in Naruto that did consist of knowing someone abilities didn't guarantees them the win? Nagato even said if Jiraiya would have known his secrets Jiraiya would have won. Ninjas in Naruto exploit weakness, so they have to know someone abilities in order to engage them. It is also how they carry out missions too. Onoki admitted to Madara was toying with them when they were kids. Madara has been toying with the Kages like they were kids. They knew nothing about Madara and as a result of it they stood no chance. Why do you think Naruto was once known as a hyper active knuckle head ninja? It was because he rushing in without thinking nor have the slightest thought of what your opponent can do. That is suicide and can get you kill. This has been proven many times over.

"I'm sure Oro knows about the rinnegan too, it wouldn't stop Madara from buttf*cking him."

It is because Orochimaru is no where near him, plus Madara is immortal, have unlimited charka and is a zombie. Not to mention it was Orochimaru plan to have Kubato enhance Madara body to where he is at now. Beside Orochimaru is the third hardest Ninja to kill.

"And yes, I agree, Sasuke would have lost against Kabuto in that situation, but then he wasn't allowed to kill him and Kabuto>>Orochimaru at that point."

Kubato is not greater than Orochimaru. Kubato was still Orochimaru puppet at that point. Everything Kubato did was Orochimaru plan, even after they thought he was dead. At the end of the fight between Kubato, Sasuke and Itachi, Orochimaru has took back his charka from Kubato. Kubato got beat in one move from Itachi and it was Itachi first attack. And they was not there to kill him which was harder to do. If it was not for them to have to release the Edo Tensei, Kubato would have been seal with the sword along time ago. Kubato was Orochimaru puppet ever since the day his foster mom had die. Orochimaru had a scroll that can change the whole entire war to someone favor and Kubato didn't even know about it. Did Kubato see this far ahead in the future? Sorry but No Kubato didn't.

"If you're assuming that Orochimaru can do everything that Kabuto could whilst in sage mode then you're a fool, prove to me that Orochimaru could use that sound jutsu as well."

I'm no fool if I'm think that, and if you want proof, did you ever consider that Orchimaru only needs the flute and DNA of Tayuya of the five sound ninjas. Which was exactly what Kubato did. Plus Orochimaru is a sage, but not a complete one. Saying Orochimaru can not do everything what Kubato can do in sage mode is like saying everything Naruto can do in sage mode Jiraiya can not do, when you get the gist he can do it. Orochimaru was the one who said Susanoo was weak against sound jutsu when his head came out of Kubato body. Orochimaru have a lot of experiments on the DNA of his ninjas he had and Madara Uchiha DNA. Plus whom to say he doesn't have Tayuya body right know. Remember the spell of immortal jutsu ( Reincarnation jutsu). Although it does not say rather you need them alive or dead. You can not copy the the kekkei genkai but you can gain it through DNA, just like Kubato did.

"Kabuto was only able to use it because he had absorbed the DNA of the sound 4, and so could use their abilities."

I know, read mine above post again. It is exactly what Orochimaru would have done. Because it was him that said it. He said I knew Susanoo was weak against sound jutsu because of the senses. The flash back with Kubato injecting himself with Tayuya DNA never said it was when Orochimaru was alive or assume dead.

"Kabutomaru>current Sasuke>Orochimaru>Kakashi. Fact."

No it is not fact that just your opinion. I'm to say to you what Sasuke said to Suigetsu, you are underestimate Orochimaru. Itachi>Orochimaru>Kabutomaru because he got beat in one move and was still Orochimaru puppet> Current Sasuke>Kakashi. This is just my opinion.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@terry2012: You are clearly misguided. Your credibility went out the window as soon as you said Orochimaru>Kabutomaru. Yes, I am aware Orochimaru only needs to get tayuya's flute and her DNA to get that ability, but did he actually have it? No he didn't. It's all well and good saying "it is exactly what Orochimaru would have done", but that isn't the topic here; I am saying that the Kabuto who fought Itachi and Sasuke is stronger than regular Orochimaru, I am not saying that Oro could not have done better than Kabuto had he been in his shoes.

Seriously dude, go on animevice where people actually know about anime/manga, saying that Orochimaru>sage Kabutomaru is the sort of thing that would get you ridiculed for life.

"It wasn't just to stop edo tensei". Ok, but that was by far the main reason for it, and it was to stop Kabutomaru from taking Sasuke's body, not Oro (Oro wouldn't even be a major threat at that point in terms of a straight fight). And yes you silly little fool, of course knowing an opponent's strengths help you in a fight, but as I say, it certainly doesn't guarentee victory. What has Oro shown that could defeat current Sasuke? Nothing, nothing at all.

But this part really made me laugh:

" Plus whom to say he doesn't have Tayuya body right know".

Aside from the spelling (is English your first language?), that is complete speculation; while we're at it, who's to say Sasuke doesn't already have rinnegan but hasn't shown it yet? Who's to say Kakashi can't use susano? Who's to say Lee can't open all 8 gates?

Here's the way it works dude; unless they have actually shown evidence they can use an ability, they don't have it as far as we're concerned. Please try to understand that what I said earlier is fact, not my opinion. And one more thing; if Orochimaru was the one pulling the strings, so what? Kabutomaru knew he had surpassed Oro, but he was still happy to keep on imitating and following him.

@ohgodwhy: Orochimaru>sage Kabuto...honestly...this is the sort of thing I was talking about in my message to you.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Knightly1

Kakashi's victory depends entirely on his usage of kamui. Orochimaru has no idea kakashi has such a move, so it will be of a complete surprise to him. This is the only way he can kill orochimaru. We have no how his body will react to being displaced in time. It's plausible he can just as easily form a new body, as we've seen him do even when surprised(his fight against Naruto.) We've yet to see what Orochimaru can really do as any of the time we've seen him fight, he's been handicapped in some way. I would still give this to Orochimaru 7/10 of the time.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru stomps hard.. he's just on a whole other level..

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By terry2012

@girugamesh: "You are clearly a misguided."

First of all I'm not misguided and if anyone is misguided it is you.

"Your credibility went out the window as soon as you said Orochimaru>Kabutomaru. Yes, I am aware Orochimaru only needs to get tayuya's flute and her DNA to get that ability, but did he actually have it? No he didn't. It's all well and good saying "it is exactly what Orochimaru would have done", but that isn't the topic here; I am saying that the Kabuto who fought Itachi and Sasuke is stronger than regular Orochimaru, I am not saying that Oro could not have done better than Kabuto had he been in his shoes."

No my credibility didn't go out the window when I said that. Because how is Kabutomaru greater than Orochimaru when he is being control this entire time? Yes he did actually have. Why else would he have Kubato to get their bodies back. I told you Orochimaru did experiments. He did experiments on the five sound ninjas too. How else did he know that sound would work on Itachi Susanoo? Through his experiments. You don't know if Kabutomaru is stronger than Orochimaru because Orochimaru can not use any jutsu as I said before. There is no way of telling that unless Orochimaru show other wise. You only going off what you have seen before. Orochimaru has never shown his full capabilities. Because every time he fight he just testing them. Kabutomaru only got that way is because of Orochimaru charka boosted him there. I t is also the reason why he able to become a sage in the first place. Which said it all. Kabuto couldn't got there underneath his own power. Orochimaru has sage in his charka, which is why Kabuto said he was not complete. Kabutomaru is reckless and he has nothing for Orochimaru. Kabuto fail at being Kabutomaru. He couldn't almost get anything right.

"I am not saying that Oro could not have done better than Kabuto had he been in his shoes."

That sentence right there should have proven you that Orochimaru is better than Kabutomaru.

"Seriously dude, go on animevice where people actually know about anime/manga, saying that Orochimaru>sage Kabutomaru is the sort of thing that would get you ridiculed for life."

Seriously dude I'm not going there because I have been there. And they don't know what they are talking about. They can ridiculed all they want and they still would be wrong. How would they know when he can not even use any jutsu? Plus Kabuto at the time was only even with Kakashi until he got boosted with Orochimaru charka. Which probably put them even. Orochimaru knew everything what Kabuto was doing. In fact he manipulated him into doing so. He even kept secrets from Kabuto. Kabuto was use by Orochimaru and Tobi and he is not that impressive.

""It wasn't just to stop edo tensei". Ok, but that was by far the main reason for it, and it was to stop Kabutomaru from taking Sasuke's body, not Oro (Oro wouldn't even be a major threat at that point in terms of a straight fight). And yes you silly little fool, of course knowing an opponent's strengths help you in a fight, but as I say, it certainly doesn't guarentee victory. What has Oro shown that could defeat current Sasuke? Nothing, nothing at all."

No you 2/3 right and 1/3 wrong. It was to stop Edo Tensei, you have that right. But it also was to stop both Kabutomaru and Orochimaru from trying to take Sasuke body. How else would Sasuke know that Orochimaru was still alive. It is what Itachi said to Sasuke that made Sasuke think he was still around. Check Chapter 592 page 12. It was referring to Orochimaru. Of course he wouldn't be a major at that point because he can not do any jutsu. How many times do I have to keep stating that? No I'm not a silly little fool, and yes it does guarantee victory. It tells you whether you are going to win, lose, draw, or at least have a chance. Kakashi knew Orochimaru and Orochimaru knew Kakashi; Did Kakashi engage Orochimaru? No because he knew he would die. What manga are you reading? That whole entire manga is base off knowing period. Use your head before I start to think that you are a troll. And you did not even answer my question. I ask you to name me one battle in Naruto that did consist of knowing someone abilities didn't guarantees them the win? You did not answer you avoid it. The fact that Sasuke said there are things only Orochimaru can do. That means not even Sasuke can do them. Plus he also said if Orochimaru was to take part in the war, then we of the hawk would have to rise arms. He was not thinking of taking on Orochimaru by himself. That clearly said it all. That means he would rather take on Kabutomaru by himself, then to take on Orochimaru by himself. Kabutomaru is not Kabutomaru anymore. He just Kabuto now.

"Aside from the spelling (is English your first language?), that is complete speculation; while we're at it, who's to say Sasuke doesn't already have rinnegan but hasn't shown it yet? Who's to say Kakashi can't use susano? Who's to say Lee can't open all 8 gates?"

First of all there is nothing wrong with the sentence. Is it because I use the word whom instead of who? I didn't say it was an actual truth. Very good, but whom is to say Sasuke will get the Rinnegan. Because we don't know the requirements to achieve it yet. Now your trolling because Kakashi isn't a uchiha so he can not get Susanoo. It was already stated the Lee can not open all of the gates, he can only open 5 gates and that is it.

"Here's the way it works dude; unless they have actually shown evidence they can use an ability, they don't have it as far as we're concerned. Please try to understand that what I said earlier is fact, not my opinion. And one more thing; if Orochimaru was the one pulling the strings, so what? Kabutomaru knew he had surpassed Oro, but he was still happy to keep on imitating and following him."

I know how it works; and sometimes they don't even show it they just say it, and as far as we're concerned is not my concerned that is you'll. So don't try to make it mines. I do understand what you have said earlier that it is not you opinion. But it is not fact show me where it is fact. Please understand what I said about Orochimaru pulling the strings proves Orochimaru is stronger than Kabutomaru. Yes Kabutomaru said that but has he shown it? He could barely keep his Edo Tensei under control, something that Orochimaru did not have a problem with. Madara even said Kabuto shouldn't carelessly use forbidden jutsu. Kabuto choose to fight in a dark cave instead of out in the open. He is following him because he still Orochimaru puppet. Everything Kabutomaru has is not his own, if you take that away what does he have left? I do not see what you see in Kabutomaru. Kabutomaru fought reckless in the fight with Itachi and Sasuke. Don't bother to reply because all of this is moot. Discard and disregard everything I said in this post. Let just agree to disagree to end this.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By nefarious
@jeanroygrant: How so? Sure Kakashi would put up a good fight but we are talking about a man who survived an attack from Kyuubi and gave the Third Hokage a good fight.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarious said:

@jeanroygrant: How so? Sure Kakashi would put up a good fight but we are talking about a man who survived an attack from Kyuubi and gave the Third Hokage a good fight.

He gave the Third Hokage a good fight, before his hands got messed, and he only survived the Kyuubi because he can shed his old skin, Kakashicould also hold his own with the Kyuubi. The way Orchimaru block the Dama Beam with the defence wall, Kakashi could do the same with Kamui.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Once Again Orochi cannot escape Kamui...

Let alone any Sharingan technique thats why he fears the uchiha soo much...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By terry2012

@ALMIGHTY: Where did it say he fear them? Because the last time I check he only fear them if they were stronger than him. Otherwise he had no problem of trying to take there Sharingan from them. Plus he knows the secrets of the Sharingan which is why he is obsess with it. Plus he doesn't even fear Sasuke. He just lack the power to go against him because he can not use his arms for jutsu's. As for Kamui Kakashi would have to hit orochimaru before he even moves. Orochimaru would never give him the chance to do so. So just leads him to try to trick him, which is going to be very hard to do.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By slimj87d

This is a hard battle to analyze. After recent spoilers, we have NEVER seen Orochimaru at his peak mostly due to him spreading his Chakra into his students. So even when we saw him fight the 3rd Hokage, he wasn't at %100 either.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMS kakashi could instantly warp him away