• 96 results
#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Orochimaru. Base Hulk. In character, who wins?

#2 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru is a pain in the ass to kill. But so is Hulk. And if anyone's going to kill one before the other, it's hulk. In fact, I'm not really sure how Orochimaru would even hurt the Hulk. Maybe he could try to place the curse seal on him and hope it kills him lol? Other than that, giant snakes, kusanangi, and basically any other jutsu he's got aren't going to work. Maybe some genjutsu like he used in part 1.

#3 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Orochi would hypnotize Hulk and have Hulk work for him. 

That is the MOST likely scenario.
#4 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should take him.

#5 Edited by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru

#6 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru takes hulk's DNA and then makes an army of Hulks

Spite

#7 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't fast enough to tag orochimaru.. Idk how oro is putting him down, unless he takes over hulk's body..

#8 Posted by nishi99 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

Orochimaru takes hulk's DNA and then makes an army of Hulks

Spite

This

#9 Posted by Outside_85 (8106 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Hulk isn't fast enough to tag orochimaru.. Idk how oro is putting him down, unless he takes over hulk's body..

Theres quite a lot of people who Hulk 'shouldn't' be able to tag according to this site, but has ended up getting tagged anyways whenever they've faced each other in comics. Besides Hulk can still Thunderclap or just punch the ground.

#10 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate at best

#11 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Theres quite a lot of people who Hulk 'shouldn't' be able to tag according to this site, but has ended up getting tagged anyways whenever they've faced each other in comics. Besides Hulk can still Thunderclap or just punch the ground.

There are many reasons for that.. they may not be moving at their fastest.. or maybe their combat speeds/reflexes are far slower than travel speed or by pure PIS. Well punching the ground and thunderclapping isn't really going to be of much help if he still can't catch him. So, best thing he can manage is a stalemate.

#12 Posted by Outside_85 (8106 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

There are many reasons for that.. they may not be moving at their fastest.. or maybe their combat speeds/reflexes are far slower than travel speed or by pure PIS. Well punching the ground and thunderclapping isn't really going to be of much help if he still can't catch him. So, best thing he can manage is a stalemate.

That's assuming he just gets up immediately after taking a hit. Also it should be said, the Hulk shouldn't be considered slow, he is very big and very heavy, but that should be held up to relation to how strong he is (which effectively nullifies the size and weight issues). Waid for instance is playing with this and has the Hulk blitz around like a green blur.

#13 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

That's assuming he just gets up immediately after taking a hit. Also it should be said, the Hulk shouldn't be considered slow, he is very big and very heavy, but that should be held up to relation to how strong he is (which effectively nullifies the size and weight issues). Waid for instance is playing with this and has the Hulk blitz around like a green blur.

Well, I'm assuming he'd use a replacement, or do his weird snake things he always does. Hulk isn't slow, but againt a guy who was keeping up with four tailed naruto? that kind of speed isn't going to work..

#14 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2838 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#15 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#16 Posted by Jodema (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate or Orochimaru wins.

#17 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash pedo snakeman

#18 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk beats the ever-loving crap out of that ninja

#19 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6936 posts) - - Show Bio

Half of these responses are laughably bad. Hulk would crush Orochimaru in a random encounter. A single thunder clap would suffice in stopping Orochimaru long enough for Hulk to smash him into paste. Also I'm amused by the notion of Orochimaru copying his DNA and making an army of him when that would only produce a handful of Bruce Banners, not a Hulk. But whatever let people live in their delusions.

#20 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead demon consuming seal Oro wins.

#21 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Miki1111 said:

Dead demon consuming seal Oro wins.

1) That would require Orochimaru to h2h with hulk, which will make it easier for hulk to smash him

2) It also requires orochinmaru to hold the hulk into submission

#22 Posted by NeonGameWave (7688 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.

#23 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17261 posts) - - Show Bio

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULK!

#24 Posted by ShadowPro (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk STOOOOOOOOOOOMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

there is nothing orochimaru can do to hurt him

#25 Posted by Jodema (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh the fanboyism runs rampant in these streets.

#26 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jodema said:

Oh the fanboyism runs rampant in these streets.

Yeah these naruto fanboys need a reality check.

#27 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

if there is prep time, Orochimaru wins this.

if not, difficult to tell.

#28 Posted by Jodema (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: Not exactly.

#29 Posted by Bossmonster (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

How in the world would orochimaru even hurt hulk? What sense does this make.

Hulk has been clocked at over 300 mph, how is he not fast enough to tag him? and lets say he's not. They Clap would insta-kill him. Orochimaru could not take one shot from hulk. Not one or it's game.

#30 Edited by SlimJ87D (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

orochimaru has a Genjutsu rating of 5 out of 5 in the handbooks. He most likely has what it takes to mentally affect Hulk.

If you have seen me in other Hulk threads, I am a Hulk fan.

#31 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

I don't think you know how that work

#32 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.. why won't he just take over hulk's body?

#33 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru

#34 Posted by oppagangnamstyle19 (142 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all... hulk rips apart Orochimaru's snakes, shrugs off his mind tricks, and pounds on him until snake man admits that Hulk's the strongest one there is.

#35 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@oppagangnamstyle19: How about no.

#36 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk throws Orochimaru too the moon.  

#37 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru can Keep Hulk Busy with his gianmt Snake (hahahahaha) enough time to prepare some ninjutsu...

#38 Posted by xXNinjaAssassin8972Xx (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Orichimaru wins, since Hulk is going to get pissed off from him continuing to regenerate by vomiting himself and snakes, sword, etc. Yeah, Orichimaru FTW.

#39 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

I don't think you know how that work

how that work?

#40 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Prep hardly helps when you dealing somebody outside of your universe.

#41 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Orochimaro has some sould affecting Jutsu(which would bypass his durability),I don't see him winning,sure Hulk would have hard time hitting him,but the way Orochimaro likes to talk Hulk would just smash while he gloats.

#42 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Prep hardly helps when you dealing somebody outside of your universe.

what has prep to do with interdimensional beings? i don't see the relation.

anyway, if Orochimaru has Prep time he will be able to summon the 4 Hokages and use their help, add to that Orochimaru has very powerful Genjutsu, it may not stop Hulk, but it will slow him, and give Orochimaru the few seconds he needs to perform deadly techniques like Fuin Jutsu - Shiki Fujin, and seal Hulk's soul in the Shinigami.

Orochimaru has all the ways to beat the hell of Hulk if there was prep, but still he has even chances with the Hulk if it's a random battle.

#43 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: Hulk is too big he is a mountain of muscles thus he is much slower than Oro he can>t hit Oro plus Oro can use death stare on Hulk to paralyze him like he did to Sasuke in the forest of death then he would use the seal on Hulk and kill him

#44 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

anyway, if Orochimaru has Prep time he will be able to summon the 4 Hokages and use their help, add to that Orochimaru has very powerful Genjutsu, it may not stop Hulk, but it will slow him, and give Orochimaru the few seconds he needs to perform deadly techniques like Fuin Jutsu - Shiki Fujin, and seal Hulk's soul in the Shinigami.

Orochimaru has all the ways to beat the hell of Hulk if there was prep, but still he has even chances with the Hulk if it's a random battle.

Use a new comment, guys, I'm getting free alerts everytime you're quoting each other..

#45 Posted by dondave (34336 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru ftw

#46 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Death Certificate said:

Use a new comment, guys, I'm getting free alerts everytime you're quoting each other..

i don't see why would that happen, i didn't mention you name !!!

#47 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Death Certificate said:

i don't see why would that happen, i didn't mention you name !!!

Well.. it doesn't change that it's annoying when you get alerted about nothing. I was told that it happens if someone mentioned my/my comment and then deleted it.. anyway, a new post may help..

#48 Posted by beautifulrevery (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

The Reaper Death Seal will end in a stalemate at best and that's the only thing Pedorochimaru can do to put down the Hulk. Hulk is too strong, durable, clocks in speeds over 700 miles per hour(high end, low end being about 300mph) and has tagged fairly fast people. One shot and Oro is dead while Orochimaru can't do any lasting damage to him.

#49 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: why stalemate?

#50 Posted by LadyCoyote (11 posts) - - Show Bio

If Orochimaru have the time to prepare it's his win.

If Hulk comes in suddenly rampage, he'll smash orochi.

I think that Orochimaru will need at least some minutes to understand the hulk and win, those minutes are decisive for the hulk... i think...

(again, sorry for the weird grammar)