• 81 results
#1 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk possesses the potential for near-limitless physical strength depending directly on his emotional state, particularly his anger.This has been reflected in the repeated comment "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets." His durability, healing, and endurance also increase in relation to his temper.

The Orks are a race from Warhammer 40k Universe.

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Curbstomp! 

#3 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean?

#4 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hulk can win here... but he will need to be pretty pissed to do it
#5 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

Orks are goona piss him off lol. :D

#6 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Wario88 said:
"Orks are goona piss him off lol. :D"
Then the Orks are dead motherf#ckas

lol
#7 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, in a very long drawn out battle that would take decades to complete, the hulk will win.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Yes, in a very long drawn out battle that would take decades to complete, the hulk will win."
Does The Hulk have that level of Stamina ?
#9 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

in the hulk vs juggernaut forums they say that in battle he does.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"in the hulk vs juggernaut forums they say that in battle he does."
So The Hulk could fight for 70 or 80 years non stop ? Wow... never seen him do anything like that before
#11 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

keep in mind he normaly beats things in a few hits. the juggy vs hulk fight (if juggy dident win) would last as long.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"keep in mind he normaly beats things in a few hits. the juggy vs hulk fight (if juggy dident win) would last as long."
True... but arent there like Billions and Billions of Orks in the Warhammer series ?
#13 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

ya the hulk has fought an intire planet of worriers and won by reason of (and ur going to like this.) becoming a sudo religouse offical and led a crusaid on earth.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"ya the hulk has fought an intire planet of worriers and won by reason of (and ur going to like this.) becoming a sudo religouse offical and led a crusaid on earth."
Oh Wonderful
#15 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

yup the hulk is bibleman!!!

#16 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"yup the hulk is bibleman!!!"
Ha Ha Ha  !
#17 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win eventually after a long battle... unless the Orks decide to blow up the planet he is on

#18 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
Ha Ha Ha  !"

"HULK WANTS  TO KNOW HAVE YOU FOUND GOD YET!!!?"
#19 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
Ha Ha Ha  !"

"HULK WANTS  TO KNOW HAVE YOU FOUND GOD YET!!!?""
Ha Ha Ha  !

Indeed I have...

lol
#20 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

naked dantet approves of this massage!!

#21 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"

naked dantet approves of this massage!!

"
LMFAO
#22 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

at least i dident put the pic this time.

#23 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
So The Hulk could fight for 70 or 80 years non stop ? Wow... never seen him do anything like that before"
no he can't, he would starve to death...

anyways, there are trillions upon trillions of orks, they are the most numerous race in Warhammer.  They also have heavy weapons and titans.  This is a massive curbstomp for the orks.
#24 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

nope hulks healing abilty.
hulks body would begin to starve and start eating its self for energy. he then heals it back.
as for the wepons the hulk (suposidly) can beat godzilla  and godzilla shurged off a black hole so the weapons would have to hit harder then a black hole.

#25 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, such arguments...... So who won? :D

#26 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

im not sure witch hulk?
ww
grey
red
green

#27 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"im not sure witch hulk?
ww
grey
red
green"
all of them combined would get owned against the orks...
#28 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

hey im going by the judges ruleing of hulk vs godzilla im not sure if they can hurt him if so they would have to get rid of every cell other wise he comes back.

#29 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Orks will think that Hulk its Gork and Mork incarnate and they would ask him to lead them in the greatest waagh ever!

After all both are green and love to destroy things xD! so why fight?

#30 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"im not sure witch hulk?
ww
grey
red
green"

World War Hulk!!!!!!!!!
#31 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk its he mesiah of the orks!
srsly both are green and love destroying things!
No one would stand a chance on their path! lolol

#32 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"hey im going by the judges ruleing of hulk vs godzilla im not sure if they can hurt him if so they would have to get rid of every cell other wise he comes back."
...hulk can't come back from a cell.
#33 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
So The Hulk could fight for 70 or 80 years non stop ? Wow... never seen him do anything like that before"

anyways, there are trillions upon trillions of orks, they are the most numerous race in Warhammer.  They also have heavy weapons and titans.  This is a massive curbstomp for the orks."
Hulk can't die.....
#34 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:

anyways, there are trillions upon trillions of orks, they are the most numerous race in Warhammer.  They also have heavy weapons and titans.  This is a massive curbstomp for the orks."
Thats what I thought initially
#35 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
"kaino12 said:
"hey im going by the judges ruleing of hulk vs godzilla im not sure if they can hurt him if so they would have to get rid of every cell other wise he comes back."
...hulk can't come back from a cell."
Yes he can.  Hulk is immortal, and as long as he's fighting will not starve or get tired.  The Gamma Radiation in his body will continue to grow.  The additional mass to his form is assumed to come from an unknown dimension.  I do not see why the continued addition of the mass would not sustain him.  Also, unless knocked out or weakened by an outside force the hulk (to my knowledge) has never been exhausted in a fight yet.

Just blowing up the planet would not kill the hulk.  He'd jump from a piece of debris to get a hold of one of their ships.

Actually, I see hulk beating enough of the Orcs to become one of their generals and eventually their king.  That would only take a month of two.
#36 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"kaino12 said:
Yes he can.  Hulk is immortal, and as long as he's fighting will not starve or get tired.  The Gamma Radiation in his body will continue to grow.  The additional mass to his form is assumed to come from an unknown dimension.  I do not see why the continued addition of the mass would not sustain him.  Also, unless knocked out or weakened by an outside force the hulk (to my knowledge) has never been exhausted in a fight yet.

Just blowing up the planet would not kill the hulk.  He'd jump from a piece of debris to get a hold of one of their ships.

Actually, I see hulk beating enough of the Orcs to become one of their generals and eventually their king.  That would only take a month of two."
if he is immortal, then why does he have to breathe?
#37 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
"Tevnoba said:
"kaino12 said:

Actually, I see hulk beating enough of the Orcs to become one of their generals and eventually their king.  That would only take a month of two."
if he is immortal, then why does he have to breathe?"
Because he still is biological.  The gamma radiation sustains him in many ways - just not all.
#38 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Orks will think that Hulk its Gork and Mork incarnate and they would ask him to lead them in the greatest waagh ever!

After all both are green and love to destroy things xD! so why fight?"
Because they do love fight !!! And only after they go after the universe !
Finally, he Hulk wouldn't starve in the fight, I think he is enough crude to eat some Gretchin or some Boyz here ! :)

#39 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Tevnoba said:
"kaino12 said:

Because he still is biological.  The gamma radiation sustains him in many ways - just not all."
that doesn't make sense.  If he was immortal, he would not be able to die, yet he needs to breathe. 
#40 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
"Tevnoba said:
"Tevnoba said:
"kaino12 said:

Because he still is biological.  The gamma radiation sustains him in many ways - just not all."
that doesn't make sense.  If he was immortal, he would not be able to die, yet he needs to breathe. "
You are confusing Immortal with Eternal - there is a big difference!
#41 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

So Hulk won this one?

#42 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Tevnoba said:
"kaino12 said:

that doesn't make sense.  If he was immortal, he would not be able to die, yet he needs to breathe. "
You are confusing Immortal with Eternal - there is a big difference!"
lol so you're saying that hulk can't be killed? 
#43 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Wario88 said:
"So Hulk won this one?"
nope he gets owned quickly.
#44 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#45 Edited by Warboss Oomiestompa Eadcrusha (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Da boyz will destroy Hulk with lots of dakka. If oomies think the Hulk wins, they iz wrong. Orkz is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!

Da hulk does have a chance though.

#46 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Warboss Oomiestompa Eadcrusha said:
"Da boyz will destroy Hulk with lots of dakka. If oomies think the Hulk wins, they iz wrong. Orkz is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!

Da hulk does have a chance though."
die, alien!
caption
#47 Posted by Warboss Oomiestompa Eadcrusha (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Oomies! WAAAAAGH!

Charges into battle

#48 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio
"Wario88 said:
"So Hulk won this one?"
nope he gets owned quickly."

Hulk can't die and Orks can......
#49 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Wario88 said:
"Wario88 said:
"So Hulk won this one?"
nope he gets owned quickly."

Hulk can't die and Orks can......"
hulk can die. 
#50 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Warboss Oomiestompa Eadcrusha said:
"Oomies! WAAAAAGH!

Charges into battle"
you know, the leader of the speed freek waaaaagh said he was going to put your head on his "pointy stick"