• 98 results
TheVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheVision

3 of DC and 3 Marvel's most powerful battle it out but who wins?

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

dc stomps

TheVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheVision

No it's a free for all... every man/woman for himself who stands tall?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

Thor :D

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By greenteaforme

Wonder Woman.

Forums agree Wonder Woman beats both Hulk and Thor, and she may only have to fight one/neither of them. A case could be made for Vision, but I don't see him being an issue.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

ww

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lady_liberty

Maxima should win this.

Washuchan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Washuchan

Maxima FTW...

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By blackadamFTW

Maxima or Orion should come out on top.

I don't know too much about Maxima, but I know she's very powerful. I know Orion could beat everyone else on the list, but I'm not too sure if he could beat Maxima.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#10  Edited By joshuagamer

Ends with a Wonderwoman/ Hulk fight, which Mr. Bannr will ultimately win

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

Maxima due to T/P.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By a88378438

Maxima she beat orion with easily

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Emperorb777

Maxima or Orion

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Maxima ........

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By vuviper

Maxima wins

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve

Maxima or Wonder Woman. Leaning toward Maxima. Have those two ever fought before?

TheVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheVision

Maxima had the advantage over WW when Eclipso controlled her... I take Viz here tho, he'll take her out like he did Sersi

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By terry2012

Orion and Maxima should win

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lady_liberty

Maxima has already defeated Orion. And it wasn't exactly a huge challenge for her. And she also had a great showing against Doomsday.

She's above everyone here, by quite a bit.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By vuviper

@TheVision said:

Maxima had the advantage over WW when Eclipso controlled her... I take Viz here tho, he'll take her out like he did Sersi

How was that? What if Maxima does this to him first?

No Caption Provided
TheVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheVision

Can she do that when he's intangible?

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm... Maxima then Orion Then Hulk then WW.....

Didn't Maxima one shot orion?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk wins.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

lol assuming this is a fist fight and test of physical force hulk would win if people start throwing around matter manipulation then it is either thor or orion I would give the slight edge to thor.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Where in the OP do the words "fist" and "fight" specifically appear? I must have missed it...Assuming the OP was generally vague and non-descriptive one must assume that everyone is fighting with morals on in character with standard gear, considering the fact that this thread was made a year ago when New 52 characters barely had any real feats one must assume the Pre-52 incarnations of DC characters are being used....All of them would solo Hulk in a fist fight first of all (and you know it), second of all since gear is standard, Orion or Thor BFR's Hulk. Thor loses to Wonder Woman, another truth that you know (thanks to me). Look up a Thor vs Orion thread, honestly due to Orion having strength and durability to match Superman's, actually having consistent super reaction speed and actually having legitimate skill feats on top of energy projection/manipulation ... I think he should be able to beat Thor. Maxima already beat Orion once with TP and she'd probably lose to Wonder Woman but since she was able to beat Orion with TP she could use it to control him and gang up on Wonder Woman or Thor...so in the end...almost inevitably, Maxima wins... considering the fact that you don't know what Maxima is capable of, I doubt you can properly refute this logic ...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

you have never proven to me that she would beat thor she has beat supes so that means she can at times but thor would take the majority and in a physical fight without transmutation powers hulk would beat everyone here.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@comic_book_fan: not only does it seem like you rarely try learn anything but you seemingly strive to be somewhat wrong, not sure if it's actually on purpose and I'm sorry if you feel some kinda way about that but I call it like I see it .... you remind me of Majestic99 who was a lot like you only that instead of just being biased in general he was a Thor fanboy who didn't even read comics but still found some reason to post here. I'm sure you at least try maybe 1/5th of the time...but here you're just bullsh*tting me cus you've been in the Wonder Woman vs Thor or Hulk related threads where I've stoned the competition, and not just me...several other credible Viners have not only backed me up as well as presented their own arguments in agreement but I've presented my arguments to Marvel and Thor experts like Venomoushatered and Thundergodswrath where they agreed with me that Wonder Woman would beat Thor on her own. Even Bigcimmerrian, who stated to me that he is a huge Thor fan, admitted to me that she'd win in a straight up h2h fight. I've been debating against these guys on topics such as these for over a dozen months. Acid Skull, THE Hulk expert on this site knows Hulk would lose to Wonder Woman. I mean, they obviously aren't the only ones...but considering the fact that they know more than you or I do about the marvel characters you're so biased towards and can accept the fact that Thor and Hulk lose to Wonder Woman under normal circumstances, I take their word for it any day and to me that makes almost any argument you present on this topic invalid cus you almost never present solid arguments or even in-context feats like they do. And I'm not saying I beat them or that they are my badge of validity, I'm just stating facts that people who know more than I do about a subject who are much more credible than I am agree with what I had to offer and based off of past experience I mostly know what I'm talking about and you usually don't. You can keep that biased mindset, but until you actually are ready to properly debate someone, I wouldn't recommend actually making an effort...but that's just me. Anyway, I know you seen my Wonder Woman vs Thor argument before so I'm not even going to reeducate you..go find the threads and learn

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

the only argument I remember you making is her beating superman which is a good feat I think he would beat thor more times than not but wonder woman even though she has a good track record against supes in the comics he has better feats over all and so does thor but I only read comments directed at me which from you are usually just insults without any real evidence I consider those guys you claim to have beat credible so I will read your debates against them but you never debate with you just insult me and leave so that's why I never respected a lot of your debates and the fact that I have never seen you go against a dc guy ever I mean you build cheetah up way bigger than what she has shown consistently and some characters you just flat out lowball and ignore high-end feats to some characters. I am not biased toward thor I don't like him very much hulk I argue fore a lot because I saw older debates I wasn't here for that he was way underplayed.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. maxima

2. wonder woman

3. orion

4. thor

5. hulk

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@comic_book_fan: I know when DC characters win or lose and why ... you dont, simple as that .. deal

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By comic_book_fan

@ancient_0f_days:

see that's what iam talking about that's not debating that's stupid is that the great proof you have given your own opinion? that's not evidence or proof of anything master debater my foot I can do that too my opinion is better than yours I win because I said so.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By SOG7dc

Orion should come out on top with this

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima>Thor>Orion>Wonder Woman>Hulk>Vision

Vision

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: too bad that's all you do...I at least try to make an argument and actually provide scans unlike you, master debater I am not..but look around...evidence of my debating prowess is all around you and like all other things related to factual proof...you ignore it all....there's no hope for you.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima all the way have you seen her dc database page that b*tch is a monster

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

Vision

Maxima>orion>Wonder woman>thor>hulk>vision

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima all the way have you seen her dc database page that b*tch is a monster

lmao.. for that, you get a follow.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By comic_book_fan

shit I have only read 2 comics with maxima in it I had no ideal she could do all of that just looked through her powers yeah she wins especially considering she won't hold back I have only seen her use her physical powers but with her other powers she will win this.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shit I have only read 2 comics with maxima in it I had no ideal she could do all of that just looked through her powers yeah she wins especially considering she won't hold back I have only seen her use her physical powers but with her other powers she will win this.

TOLD YOU SO!!!!...I'm kidding but really I f*cking told you hours ago.

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thestarguy

yeah...Maxima is an absolute powerhouse, nearly invulnerable & definitely wins in a free-for-all, but Thor will probably finish second as long as he has Mjolner, since he has almost as many capabilities as she does with it.... but her ferrokinetics will take Mjolner apart in the final round. Next will be either Orion or Wonder Woman, depending upon whoever is having the better day, then Hulk.....Vision is the first one down....he has limited energy & cannot stay intangible forever, and the instant he turns solid even a little, Maxima will destroy him with thought and a glance

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Thor. MAxima won't control them all at once. Vision and Thor won't be controlled at all and Hulk's personalities will give her problem. Thor is the most powerfull here and can take anyone in one-on-one battle.

2.Without Thor - Maxima by TP (control over Wonder Woman) or Vision, if he will stay out of battle until WW will betaken out, since she is the only one who can beat him.

3.Without Maxima - Wonder Woman, thanks to her eq. Without Vision - Maxima.

4.Orion vs Hulk - Orion by his eq

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ben_coby

@foreverevil said:

@ben_coby said:

Vision

Naaa its this way Maxima>Thor>Orion>Wonder Woman>Hulk>Vision, I believe Thor could beat either Orion or WW it wount be easy though. In fact the only reason I ranked Maxima above thor was because it was a free for all, Maxima is already powerful but she can gain more advantage by controlling either WW or Orion maybe even both of them and use them as her pawns to fight in her place, she does not even have to fight.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:
@foreverevil said:
@ben_coby said:

Vision

Naaa its this way Maxima>Thor>Orion>Wonder Woman>Hulk>Vision, I believe Thor could beat either Orion or WW it wount be easy though. In fact the only reason I ranked Maxima above thor was because it was a free for all, Maxima is already powerful but she can gain more advantage by controlling either WW or Orion maybe even both of them and use them as her pawns to fight in her place, she does not even have to fight.

yea maxima's a beast. Ive just been on this site for about a year and the arguments have always been better against thor. so to me its maxima, orion or wonder woman, and then thor . no big deal though.

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thestarguy

Since the op did not exclude BFR, I think that because both Thor and Maxima have BFR capabilities that the others do not (he can create warps, & she can teleport either herself or others across inter-stellar distances) they will be the last two standing. Orion has the highest durabilty of those here, so in a purely physical fight, he's a finalist as well. Maxima has both TP and TK, but I have never seen her mentally control anyone, not that she would need it in any case. She simply has too many other good offensive options here to lose.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WONDER WOMAN WINS

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

fair enough I will admit when iam wrong I was not that knowledgeable on maxima I thought she was just another supergirl type like powergirl.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ben_coby

@ben_coby said:
@foreverevil said:
@ben_coby said:

Vision

yea maxima's a beast. Ive just been on this site for about a year and the arguments have always been better against thor. so to me its maxima, orion or wonder woman, and then thor . no big deal though.

I have seen that little trend, but realistically Thor should own WW and either win 5.5/10 or stalemate Orion. But I get our point.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Maxima takes this, she is physically and mentally superior to anyone here.

@ben_coby said:

@foreverevil said:

@ben_coby said:
@foreverevil said:
@ben_coby said:

Vision

I have seen that little trend, but realistically Thor should own WW and either win 5.5/10 or stalemate Orion. But I get our point.

Thor Own WW?

In wich universe?

WW has a combat speed superior to superman, her hits will hurt thor, is resistant to magic and her only weakness thor has no way to exploit.

Orion could win due to the motherbox.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.