Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Dextersinister

@killemall:

Ultron having taken over one of the most powerful techno-organic race on marvel universe

Just point out that the Phalanx as a race have been manipulated a few times, Sinister easily manipulated them then took there techno organic abilities for a purely organic purpose.

They where also susceptible as they had lost there leader.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@sovereign91001:

I already favored Orion in this encounter but @heraldofganthet & @nickthedevil have only reinforced that belief with their compelling arguments.

Orion is one of the most versatile and powerful characters on the comic landscape IMO. And as a God of War, he would welcome this fight and the challenge that Ultron represents. Especially with all of the upgrades he (Ultron) has apparently gotten over the years.

This would be a pay-per-view level fight if they ever got around to publishing it...

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@killemall: Ultron never took control of something similar in the past. So you can't assume that he will be able to. That motherbox will give him the win. That would be even easier if BFR was allowed.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how Orion will fare in Godhead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how this is a contest.

How does Orion beat Ultron?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lol: @hyper_temporal_shift:

Not sure how Ultron beats Orion either. Ultron doesn't have anything that will get past his Astro Force shields. He's contained a Universe busting explosion with it, and in another instance, it also protected him while he was inside a ripped space/time flux thing. Or it was a black hole. I can't remember which it was but it was one of those two.

Anyway, yes. If this isn't just a raging Orion he has the sense to put up shields when he finds himself losing.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By pimslapping him to death

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: @hyper_temporal_shift:

Not sure how Ultron beats Orion either. Ultron doesn't have anything that will get past his Astro Force shields. He's contained a Universe busting explosion with it, and in another instance, it also protected him while he was inside a ripped space/time flux thing. Or it was a black hole. I can't remember which it was but it was one of those two.

Anyway, yes. If this isn't just a raging Orion he has the sense to put up shields when he finds himself losing.

Again ask you, who can beat 'your' Orion?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol:

What do you mean by "his" Orion?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol:

What do you mean by "his" Orion?

He knows, he put Orion above Thanos, Void and other people who can kill him easily

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_ANDY_CAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If orion unleashes the astro force the battle is over.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

ultron

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol:

He knows, he put Orion above Thanos, Void and other people who can kill him easily

I'm learning more and more about this "Void" character everyday, and the more I discover the more I think that Paul Jenkins was smoking something when he created him. That said, I don't think that either of the two examples you stated could kill Orion "easily". Void is simply OP, so his powers are apparently whatever Marvel decides they are this week. Orion would probably go down in a fight against him that would be remembered forever in both of their universes. Orion VS Thanos however, would indeed be an awesome battle and if Thanos didn't have any hax items going into the conflict (Cosmic Cubes, Infinity gems, HOTU, etc..), these two would fight each other for all eternity. Seriously.

The Wolf of New Genesis is not as fragile as you may think, mon ami.

@twix_right_side:

Who do you think will win?

While @killemall did indeed lay out some serious upgrades that Ultron has gotten over the years, I still think that Orion could destabilize his outer shell electromagnetically in a similar fashion to what Magneto did to Wolverine back in the 90's. His AI floating consciousness is a problem though. I'm sure Mother Box can Boom Tube his AI conscious to a planet that has no life and/or no tech for him to invade like Jupiter. Hmm... It's anybody's fight for me due to Orion's (and Ultron's) insane levels of natural durability, Orion's force fields, his healing factor, both of these guy's massive energy projections, Orion's energy and/or matter manipulation, so forth and so on....

This one will be a long, loud fight either way it goes, IMO...

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By lol

@heraldofganthet said:

@lol:

I'm learning more and more about this "Void" character everyday, and the more I discover the more I think that Paul Jenkins was smoking something when he created him. That said, I don't think that either of the two examples you stated could kill Orion "easily". Void is simply OP, so his powers are apparently whatever Marvel decides they are this week. Orion would probably go down in a fight against him that would be remembered forever in both of their universes. Orion VS Thanos however, would indeed be an awesome battle and if Thanos didn't have any hax items going into the conflict (Cosmic Cubes, Infinity gems, HOTU, etc..), these two would fight each other for all eternity. Seriously.

The Wolf of New Genesis is not as fragile as you may think, mon ami.

@twix_right_side:

Who do you think will win?

While @killemall did indeed lay out some serious upgrades that Ultron has gotten over the years, I still think that Orion could destabilize his outer shell electromagnetically in a similar fashion to what Magneto did to Wolverine back in the 90's. His AI floating consciousness is a problem though. I'm sure Mother Box can Boom Tube his AI conscious to a planet that has no life and/or no tech for him to invade like Jupiter. Hmm... It's anybody's fight for me due to Orion's (and Ultron's) insane levels of natural durability, Orion's force fields, his healing factor, both of these guy's massive energy projections, Orion's energy and/or matter manipulation, so forth and so on....

This one will be a long, loud fight either way it goes, IMO...

I disagree, opposite what you think i never said Orion is weak but he is not even on Surfer level and maybe is only with me but now you are overrated massively Orion. Orion vs Void or Thanos is not even close, Orion is just a little above Superman, Void and Thanos eat guys at his level for breakfast. Seriously. Thanos or other characters at his level not would fight Orion for all eternity i doubt he can't even scratch Thanos or pass his shields while Thanos can one shot Orion

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: IIRC Orion vs Thanos been done in a CAV between @nickthedevil probably the mayor deffensor of Orion and @killemall who leave now the vine for a few mounths and nick thinks Orion could beat Thanos but after end the CAV nick himself admit he are wrong

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol:

I disagree, opposite what you think i never said Orion is weak

Then let me take this opportunity to apologize right now for putting words in your mouth. I try not to do that, so again sorry about that:(

but he is not even on Surfer level and maybe is only with me but now you are overrated massively Orion.

I actually haven't believe it or not. In fact, Orion is closer in power (both level and application of said power) to the Surfer than you may realize. But this should come as no great surprise as they both have Jack Kirby as their creator and their powers are remarkably similar despite the decisively different wells they draw their power from. I'll elaborate more on this later as necessary.

Orion vs Void or Thanos is not even close, Orion is just a little above Superman

1.) I admitted that this Void guy is drastically overpowered. He'd eventually win IMO. But Orion would not be as easily cast aside by Thanos as you may think.

2.) Orion is in truth leagues above Superman, even in his bloodlusted, sundipped state. And his powers go a long way than just slapboxing at the Class 100+ levels.

Void and Thanos eat guys at his level for breakfast. Seriously. Thanos or other characters at his level not would fight Orion for all eternity i doubt he can't even scratch Thanos or pass his shields while Thanos can one shot Orion IIRC Orion vs Thanos been done in a CAV between @nickthedevil probably the mayor deffensor of Orion and @killemall who leave now the vine for a few mounths and nick thinks Orion could beat Thanos but after end the CAV nick himself admit he are wrong

I never saw the CAV you speak of, but Thanos isn't the only one with great shields here. That said, Orion is not so easily one-shotted. Not by brute force anyway. The only times I've ever seen him one-shotted was against telepathic opponents. This is when on those occasions he asked Mother Box not to intervene on his behalf. She has (among Her many abilities) the ability to do a battle assessment on any opponent he faces. She'd pick up on Thanos' TP/TK and actively shield him from both. Leaving them to the FTL slugfest, high octane energy blasting, matter manipulating brawl you'd expect from two titans with their respective powersets/levels. Could Thanos eventually pull off a victory. Sure. I wouldn't put it past him. He's done a lot that would lead one to see that as a potential outcome. But Orion would not go quietly, and Thanos would know that he was in a fight that day for sure.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol:

I disagree, opposite what you think i never said Orion is weak

Then let me take this opportunity to apologize right now for putting words in your mouth. I try not to do that, so again sorry about that:(

:)

but he is not even on Surfer level and maybe is only with me but now you are overrated massively Orion.

I actually haven't believe it or not. In fact, Orion is closer in power (both level and application of said power) to the Surfer than you may realize. But this should come as no great surprise as they both have Jack Kirby as their creator and their powers are remarkably similar despite the decisively different wells they draw their power from. I'll elaborate more on this later as necessary.

I'll still think any top tier lantern > Orion, in fact i remember SS kill easily Orion but that is a crossover and doesn't count but even if Orion is closer in power to SS, Thanos or Void handle guys in that level handily

Orion vs Void or Thanos is not even close, Orion is just a little above Superman

1.) I admitted that this Void guy is drastically overpowered. He'd eventually win IMO. But Orion would not be as easily cast aside by Thanos as you may think.

2.) Orion is in truth leagues above Superman, even in his bloodlusted, sundipped state. And his powers go a long way than just slapboxing at the Class 100+ levels.

Not really Orion doesn't have the feats to say he can give Thanos level oponents a hard fight and beat a sundipped Superman isn't enough

Void and Thanos eat guys at his level for breakfast. Seriously. Thanos or other characters at his level not would fight Orion for all eternity i doubt he can't even scratch Thanos or pass his shields while Thanos can one shot Orion IIRC Orion vs Thanos been done in a CAV between @nickthedevil probably the mayor deffensor of Orion and @killemall who leave now the vine for a few mounths and nick thinks Orion could beat Thanos but after end the CAV nick himself admit he are wrong

I never saw the CAV you speak of, but Thanos isn't the only one with great shields here. That said, Orion is not so easily one-shotted. Not by brute force anyway. The only times I've ever seen him one-shotted was against telepathic opponents. This is when on those occasions he asked Mother Box not to intervene on his behalf. She has (among Her many abilities) the ability to do a battle assessment on any opponent he faces. She'd pick up on Thanos' TP/TK and actively shield him from both. Leaving them to the FTL slugfest, high octane energy blasting, matter manipulating brawl you'd expect from two titans with their respective powersets/levels. Could Thanos eventually pull off a victory. Sure. I wouldn't put it past him. He's done a lot that would lead one to see that as a potential outcome. But Orion would not go quietly, and Thanos would know that he was in a fight that day for sure.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-vs-orion-challenge-a-viner-714013/

And sorry man but you still not convinced me that Orion can give a hard time people like Thanos or Void

But just one question you think Superman is a good match for Thanos or Void too?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By nickthedevil

@lol: We called it a draw and went out separate ways. That thread was almost two years ago, way back when I was still introducing myself to Orion, and that thread was more in part due to my own introducing of said characters.

Back then I'd go into CAV's knowing very little about my character, so that I could learn more.

That being said, all this time later, @heraldofganthet and I share the same state of mind in a Thanos vs Orion battle.

I would love to pick that thread up again, knowing what I know now of Orion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: another thing, just because Orion and Superman are close in physical stats, doesn't mean Superman can fight Void and Thanos.

Orion has he Astro Force, and that is what gives him the edge to stand to someone like Thanos.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If ultron has adamantium in round 1 Ultron wins but if not Orion wins

As for round 2 Orion wins because his battle experience and prep makes him crazy deadly

If he has the astro force then ultron is done

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: another thing, just because Orion and Superman are close in physical stats, doesn't mean Superman can fight Void and Thanos.

Orion has he Astro Force, and that is what gives him the edge to stand to someone like Thanos.

Orion doesn't have any edge or even the feats to say he can be a match for Thanos
Also i'm sure i ask heraldofganthet if in his opinion Superman is a good match for Thanos

And you didn't give Orion the definitive win against Void in another thread?

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Orion is always technically blood lusted lol he would have sense enough to use them

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil:

@lol: We called it a draw and went out separate ways. That thread was almost two years ago, way back when I was still introducing myself to Orion, and that thread was more in part due to my own introducing of said characters.

Back then I'd go into CAV's knowing very little about my character, so that I could learn more.

That being said, all this time later, @heraldofganthet and I share the same state of mind in a Thanos vs Orion battle.

Sorry for not getting back to you guys earlier. I was getting ready for my friends to come over and watch the Mayweather fight last night!;) To address your question(s) @lol, the more I learn about this Void guy the less I like him. Paul Jenkins should be drug tested for coming up with that bullsh*t. To think that a plot device of its power level should arise as a result of a chemical compound such as the Super-Soldier Serum (even if said version of the aforementioned Serum is 90,000 or whatever times more potent than Dr. Erskine's original formula) is absolutely preposterous. *sigh* *smh*... That said, I see him wining a fight with Orion eventually. Unless Orion decided to Boom Tube his a$$ to Care Bear Land. Let's see how long he lasts in the "cheeriest place in the multiverse" (hahaha!!!;P). Seriously though, I see Orion having the same level of success (or failure) someone like a non-jobbing Thor would have against it. Whether or not Thor has actually faced off with the Void yet, I don't know because I simply haven't read all of the stuff he's appeared in.

The Thanos issue is a little different because while he is certainly capable of exotic methods of attack like sorcery and has a great technological base of weapons he can pull from, his go to method is to get his hands dirty, so-to-speak. He likes to tank and scrap. He'll shoot the occasional energy blast for variety. And he's no joke. Jim Starlin's homage to Orion's father is a formidable villain. Don't think I don't know that. It's just that similar to the Hulk, Orion can also get stronger and more dangerous nigh-indefinitely. The difference is that unlike the Hulk who uses superhuman levels of adrenaline via anger to increase his physical stats, Orion has the luxury of manipulating the Astro-Force for this task. By doing so he can tap into the literal "Wrath of the Source" to increase his strength, speed, durability, energy projection, energy/matter manipulation, his healing factor, reaction time, etc, etc, etc... Thanos could 50/50 with Orion. I'm more than prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one. But Thanos is by no means one-shotting Orion, especially with Mother Box protecting him from psionics: The one method that has on at least two occasions forced Orion to halt his attack temporarily. Orion can contend here, mon ami. Against that Void thing however, that's anybody's call. Especially considering the fact that Marvel seems to come up with new powers for that thing every other day. Sheesh.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil:

Sorry for not getting back to you guys earlier. I was getting ready for my friends to come over and watch the Mayweather fight last night!;) To address your question(s) @lol, the more I learn about this Void guy the less I like him. Paul Jenkins should be drug tested for coming up with that bullsh*t. To think that a plot device of its power level should arise as a result of a chemical compound such as the Super-Soldier Serum (even if said version of the aforementioned Serum is 90,000 or whatever times more potent than Dr. Erskine's original formula) is absolutely preposterous. *sigh* *smh*... That said, I see him wining a fight with Orion eventually. Unless Orion decided to Boom Tube his a$$ to Care Bear Land. Let's see how long he lasts in the "cheeriest place in the multiverse" (hahaha!!!;P). Seriously though, I see Orion having the same level of success (or failure) someone like a non-jobbing Thor would have against it. Whether or not Thor has actually faced off with the Void yet, I don't know because I simply haven't read all of the stuff he's appeared in.

The Thanos issue is a little different because while he is certainly capable of exotic methods of attack like sorcery and has a great technological base of weapons he can pull from, his go to method is to get his hands dirty, so-to-speak. He likes to tank and scrap. He'll shoot the occasional energy blast for variety. And he's no joke. Jim Starlin's homage to Orion's father is a formidable villain. Don't think I don't know that. It's just that similar to the Hulk, Orion can also get stronger and more dangerous nigh-indefinitely. The difference is that unlike the Hulk who uses superhuman levels of adrenaline via anger to increase his physical stats, Orion has the luxury of manipulating the Astro-Force for this task. By doing so he can tap into the literal "Wrath of the Source" to increase his strength, speed, durability, energy projection, energy/matter manipulation, his healing factor, reaction time, etc, etc, etc... Thanos could 50/50 with Orion. I'm more than prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one. But Thanos is by no means one-shotting Orion, especially with Mother Box protecting him from psionics: The one method that has on at least two occasions forced Orion to halt his attack temporarily. Orion can contend here, mon ami. Against that Void thing however, that's anybody's call. Especially considering the fact that Marvel seems to come up with new powers for that thing every other day. Sheesh.

That doesn't have nothing to see if you like a character or not, Orion haven't the feats to get 50/50 in a fight against Thanos or any character in his level. He probably have lucky if get 4-5/10 against someone like Surfer or Kyle.

While more i read about his supposed potential, if Orion is bloodlusted and unleashes his power, what he probably can do...,and the Flash treatment viners say about him less I like but i didn't say he would lose against Wolverine or Deathstroke. And at least Flash have feats justifying why he is overrated Orion have nothing... .

Sorry but you still not convinced me he is a good match even for a top tier lantern or Surfer

If you think Orion is above Thanos why you accept a CAV with he and Thor it would be kind of a mismatch why you not do against a character more in his level, Thanos usually stomp Thor with his hands in back

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol:

While more i read about his supposed potential, if Orion is bloodlusted and unleashes his power, what he probably can do...,and the Flash treatment viners say about him less I like but i didn't say he would lose against Wolverine or Deathstroke. And at least Flash have feats justifying why he is overrated Orion have nothing... .

Sorry but you still not convinced me he is a good match even for a top tier lantern or Surfer

I appreciate but respectfully disagree with your opinion. That said, without a scanner I won't be able to provide you with the scans that could (at the very least) expand your knowledge base on Orion, or( at the very best) change your mind about his performance against Ultron (his actual opponent in this thread) and/or Thanos (his hypothetical sparring partner). More seasoned 'Viners like @ancient_0f_days, @sog7dc, @matchesmalone21, and @nickthedevil among others would probably be better equipped to oblige you in that regard. But I want to give you your props for disagreeing without being disagreeable. It is a true skill, and one not often exhibited in this day and age.

Kudos, mon ami. You've earned them!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lol:

I appreciate but respectfully disagree with your opinion. That said, without a scanner I won't be able to provide you with the scans that could (at the very least) expand your knowledge base on Orion, or( at the very best) change your mind about his performance against Ultron (his actual opponent in this thread) and/or Thanos (his hypothetical sparring partner). More seasoned 'Viners like @ancient_0f_days, @sog7dc, @matchesmalone21, and @nickthedevil among others would probably be better equipped to oblige you in that regard. But I want to give you your props for disagreeing without being disagreeable. It is a true skill, and one not often exhibited in this day and age.

Kudos, mon ami. You've earned them!

Sooon as possible I'II post scans

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By deathsdoor726

Not sure how this is a contest.

How does Orion beat Ultron?

He almost destroyed earth with the astro force at a low setting no way Ultron can keep up with blasts that strong for a few weeks (That's how long it takes Orion to get tired) and his titanium joints would melt/ get eviscerated

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By deathsdoor726

@Killemall: Here we go. In a challenge of the Warriors, Orion and Darkseid go head to head with established rules. Only allowed to use pure Hand-to-hand combat, they go at it pretty insanely. For the better half of the fight, They abide by the rules. Orion manages to deflect Darkseid's Omega Effect, and shoot it right back. (Later though, Darkseid says he willingly threw the fight by saying he let his OE beams hit himself)

here is the scan directly after (About two pages afterwards the fight) in which he says it was his Astro-force)

No Caption Provided

In these few scans, he fights back a rebellion of New Gods, including Lightray.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Orion walks through a new Genesis Nuclear reactor. it has been said that it emits One thousand nuclear explosions per second.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He almost destroyed earth with the astro force at a low setting no way Ultron can keep up with blasts that strong for a few weeks (That's how long it takes Orion to get tired) and his titanium joints would melt/ get eviscerated

What titanium joints? Which version of Ultron are you referring to?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate in my opion

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you attempt again Orion vs Thanos in a CAV?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: I wont be online for a few months but i am surprised at what you are trying to show. What part of that allows him to break adamantium ? Honestly Thor alone has vastly more impressive feat if you get into it, and he has thus far always been stark helpless against Adamanitum.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By nickthedevil

@killemall said:

@deathsdoor726: I wont be online for a few months but i am surprised at what you are trying to show. What part of that allows him to break adamantium ? Honestly Thor alone has vastly more impressive feat if you get into it, and he has thus far always been stark helpless against Adamanitum.

No idea what he was attempting, bro.

But I can give you the feat of Orion shooting his Astro Force while on the surface of the moon, firing in the opposite Direction, and almost destroying earth.

Think that'd be enough to get through Adamantium?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Not normally no (at least for primary adamanitum, a comparable Hercules Mace, though its enchanted has endured attack capable of slagging the entire dimension, while i cant say how big Olympus dimension reasonably bigger than earth though right?), even then Ultron can actually heal himself or teleport out of the way should he choose to do so, or even shield himself. The guy can basically teleport though time, dodging an energy attack, regardless of the magnitude shouldnt be hard for him, teleport into the future and back, should do a job no?

For the record Thor has even better feats if that helps, he recently broke a dimension barrier, though through Loki's help, which heaven (the tenth realm) were unable to breach despite having ships (4 shown on panel) each capable of destroying a planet. The lightning was so powerful that, it was heard all the way in warp space, in a whole different side of the universe.

Thor has also called upon lightning that effectively block an attack that was calculated by ( a very unrealiale recorder) that was going to blow up Earth, his attack was also said that it was power enough to shred the planet into dust (by the same recorder). So not sure how much stock you want to put.

Ultron without a plot at this level , fighting to the best of his ability, is downright unbeatable.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By nickthedevil

@killemall said:

@nickthedevil: Not normally no (at least for primary adamanitum, a comparable Hercules Mace, though its enchanted has endured attack capable of slagging the entire dimension, while i cant say how big Olympus dimension reasonably bigger than earth though right?), even then Ultron can actually heal himself or teleport out of the way should he choose to do so, or even shield himself. The guy can basically teleport though time, dodging an energy attack, regardless of the magnitude shouldnt be hard for him, teleport into the future and back, should do a job no?

For the record Thor has even better feats if that helps, he recently broke a dimension barrier, though through Loki's help, which heaven (the tenth realm) were unable to breach despite having ships (4 shown on panel) each capable of destroying a planet. The lightning was so powerful that, it was heard all the way in warp space, in a whole different side of the universe.

Thor has also called upon lightning that effectively block an attack that was calculated by ( a very unrealiale recorder) that was going to blow up Earth, his attack was also said that it was power enough to shred the planet into dust (by the same recorder). So not sure how much stock you want to put.

Ultron without a plot at this level , fighting to the best of his ability, is downright unbeatable.

As is Orion without plot device and incredibly ignorant writers.

And Orion's shields have stopped a Universe busting explosion and let him walk through a space/time implosion. How does Ultron get past that?

Even so, Ultron heals with a matter manipulation method, no? How does Orion not just stop him via his own Matter Manipulation?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Orion would destroy Ultron.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: @killemall: Orion is equal or greater to thor who can destroy a few planets without much effort Orion cannot break adamantium with a few hits but after awhile it would start to deteriorate and orion is said to have stamina enough to fight people like superman or kalibak or Darkseid for weeks. So I doubt Ultron will be able to stop Orion in that time and as for the mother box thing I highly doubt motherbox would let Ultron in and even if she did it would REALLY be hell for ultron cause Orion would go into his warriors madness so Orion + astro force + bloodlust = equals Ultron in pieces

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@deathsdoor726:

I think you are massively under-rating Ultron here. Ultron had his head nearly ripped out and he healed instantly, how is Orion going to cause a lasting damage to him.

You are saying Orion could fight indefinitely, but as could Ultron.

Also did you just equate Orion with Thor and say Orion could win, Ultron has outright taken down Thor with one move, and actually laughs, I mean literally laughs at attacks from Thor.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round1- Orion, dog of war after a long and bloody battle.

Round 2- with prep, ultron.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I'm not under rating him I'm just saying Orion the guy who wields part of the source the same thing that nearly destroyed earth on a low setting one shotted superman who is equal or greater to thor has a pretty good chance of beating ultron cause I know his joints may be an issue but not even adamantium could stand up to part of the source for as long as Orion can fight. Btw the source created the universe and powers EVERYTHING that has to do with the new gods which includes giving Darkseid Orion Highfather and Kalibak their powers

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I'm not under rating him I'm just saying Orion the guy who wields part of the source

Just because his power source is linked to the source does not mean he can derive its entire power.

the same thing that nearly destroyed earth

There are plenty of people Ultron has defeated that can easily destroy planet as well.

one shotted superman who is equal or greater to thor has a pretty good chance of beating ultron cause I know his joints may be an issue but not even adamantium could stand up to part of the source for as long as Orion can fight.

Lvenger debunked the one shotting Superman man. Evidently the series itself is of questionable whether its canon or not. Furthermore, Superman has evidently fought and tanked Orion's attack on a number of occasion.

Also on the ground, Ultron has one shotted Thor too, more than once. You seem to be saying Orion can keep attacking Ultron as if Ultron attack who nearly killed Thor in a single hit, would do nothing to Orion. I dont think even Orion could tank more than couple of those attacks.

Btw the source created the universe and powers EVERYTHING that has to do with the new gods which includes giving Darkseid Orion Highfather and Kalibak their powers

Again, just because its derived from the source does not mean its as powerful as the source though.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: not saying his power is completely made from the source I'm saying a small portion of the source is enough to destroy a solar system solar system destroying power>adamantium

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: for that claim to be valid you will have you bring forth an actual evidence of him using that kind of fire power. If Orion can indeed destroy solar system than sure that would be enough to defeat Ultron. But can you bring forward a scan of him doing so ?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#150 frozen  Moderator

Darkseid clearly threw the fight. Every time Darkseid has wanted to beat Orion, he has done so easily.