Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Orion

VS

Steel, Superboy, Supergirl, Strange Visitor, Eradicator

Darkseid has formulated a plot to manipulate his son once more while he is away from New Genesis, using Superman as part of his scheme. He places in Orion's mind a seed of immense hatred for Superman by giving him visions of Kal-El laying waste to New Genesis as if it were a vision of the future that must be prevented. Darkseid replaces Orion's mother box with a father box which instead of calming him down, increases his rage to the point of "bloodlust" as well as placing Kalibak's weapon, the Beta Club on his belt. Orion straps on his Astro Harness and uses the father box's Hush Tube to transport himself to Superman's secret sanctuary, the Fortress of Solitude and lays waste to Superman's robots as they signal the Superman family for aid.

Superboy, Supergirl and Steel arrive to find the Fortress in ruin and Orion in the midst of the debris, awaiting the arrival of his Kryptonian foe. Out of nowhere, the writer decides to formulate some BS plot device to resurrect Sharon Vance as the Strange Visitor and David Conner as the Eradicator who rush to the side of their fellow Superman family members to aid them in the assault against the disappointed Dog of War, annoyed that he couldn't kill the Man of Steel face to face. Instead he'd have to lay waste to the "Super Impostors" to quell his rage. Can the Superman Family stop the last son of Darkseid before he destroys them along with the Fortress of Solitude? Will Superman ever return from his hour long super sun tanning vacation?

Superfam Is In Character But Their Morals Are Off Since They Know How Powerful Orion Is, No Need To Hold Back.

Orion Is Bloodlusted

No Prep Time

Superfam Has Standard Gear, Orion Is Equiped With His Astro Harness, Father Box, And Kalibak's Beta Club

All Pre-Nu52 Versions

Incapacitation, KO, Death Count As Win

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XiiX

Orion has an excellent chance to take this, in my opinion(in large part due to being bloodlusted). He's already proven capable of one-shotting Superman, who'd have greater durability than any of his opponents here)

Bloodlusted, he'd have no reason not to use that potent a blast at will. Plus he can fire multiple beams at once

And that's not even accounting for the Father-Box that have rejuvenating properties, and the Beta club should things turn physical. Though, bloodlusted, I doubt it will.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Too many people to beat.

While he's shooting 1 of them, the rest attack from behind.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lilben42

team.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By kheranlord12

If orion use the full wrath of the astro force then he wins.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

Why don't Superman destroy Orions little harness? Seriously its like fighting a kid in a wheel chair. Destroy the Wheels. Flawless victory. He looks so silly fighting in that get up too. Its so... poorly made and functioning....

Anyway team should take this easy if written by a real writer.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

Team ftw

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

bump

@CadenceV2 said:

Why don't Superman destroy Orions little harness? Seriously its like fighting a kid in a wheel chair. Destroy the Wheels. Flawless victory. He looks so silly fighting in that get up too. Its so... poorly made and functioning....

absolutely pointless, nothing in this part of your post has any truth or relevance. Since I'd imagine based on this post you know little or nothing about the character, I'd ask you to read up instead of posting this ignorance.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days: I think I clearly ask why can Supes destroy the Harness.

Let me check my first post here....

Why don't Superman destroy Orions little harness?

Oh yeah, yeah there it is.

I clearly dont know much and asked a question. it seems he cant Fly without it, use his powers as effective without it, and it does simply look cumbersome and goofy.

So do explain rather than go on a rant about my after thoughts.

Oh wait I remember now, ever since I join this sight you always tried to belittle me instead of answering questions.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I think I clearly ask why can Supes destroy the Harness.

Let me check my first post here....

Why don't Superman destroy Orions little harness?

Oh yeah, yeah there it is.

I clearly dont know much and asked a question. it seems he cant Fly without it, use his powers as effective without it, and it does simply look cumbersome and goofy.

So do explain rather than go on a rant about my after thoughts.

Oh wait I remember now, ever since I join this sight you always tried to belittle me instead of answering questions.

You complained about the design of the harness discredited it's ability making claims and assumptions without knowing about what it is or does

@CadenceV2 said:

It was a stupid question, it is Orion's Mjolnir, akin to how Thor cannot fly without his hammer or channel his magical powers properly without it, Orion cannot fly without his Astro Harness and it helps him channel the astro force. Superman cannot destroy it because it is not only durable, but Orion doesn't lose his reaction speed while on it, so he is able to react and counter any attacks that might damage the harness. He's very capable of handling Superman without the harness, they've fought several times with Orion looking the better of the two, but with the harness he can channel his energy and move faster travel wise to keep up with Superman's flight. So that's why Superman cannot destroy Orion's "little harness"

And where did I rant? two sentences outlining the ignorance and foolishness of your post? lol really thats a rant? Ok bro, cool story.

And I don't have to "try" to belittle you, why would i have to try? lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days: Thanks for the info even tho it was followed by yet more taunts and belittling. Some things will never change.

Oh and the S Team still wins.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Thanks for the info even tho it was followed by yet more taunts and belittling. Some things will never change.

Oh and the S Team still wins.

You're very welcome, it goes both ways, I assure you....

okay, why do they win.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days: Its from what you said about Superman has given him decent fights before. I also assume Superman knows his abilities pretty well.

Add in Eradicator who is kind of like a Silver Age Superman (so many powers on the fly) and Supergirl I think that is enough to put odds in the S team Favor.

Superboy and steel are at best needed distractions and cannon fodder.

Im not sure who Strange Visitor is at all. But I assume they are on the same level or higher of Steel here. So another added Distraction and Cannon Fodder. From her bio it seems she should be able to siphon energy blast her way.

Anyway its a Numbers advantage that wins the day.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CadenceV2 said:

Anyway team should take this easy if written by a real writer.

The Harness is for Nostalgia,it's a classic just like Cap's shield,Thor's hammer etc.He can channel it's power through special wrist bands.

And they can destroy the Harness all the want but it'll keep coming back(self repairing/connected to the Source).

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Its from what you said about Superman has given him decent fights before. I also assume Superman knows his abilities pretty well.

Superman isn't in this fight. They all know Orion's abilities accept for Strange Visitor and Eradicator since I don't think they've met at all. But the other's know, especially Steel who knows a lot about New Genesis and fourth world tech first hand.

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Add in Eradicator who is kind of like a Silver Age Superman (so many powers on the fly) and Supergirl I think that is enough to put odds in the S team Favor.

Eradicator isn't anything like Silver Age Superman and doesn't develop new powers nearly as frequently as SA Supes. His power set is identical to Superman's, besides that his other powers such as weather manipulation, molecular manipulation, time travel, etc haven't even been used outside of his Fortress incarnation. So he's just Superman with some energy manipulation, nothing too special. Just so you know.....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ancient_0f_Days: Oh I see now. He just in the pick. Well I guess the heaviest hitter out and Eradicator I seen was a certain version then Orion should wipe the floor of this team.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#18  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

team can take Orion. Not easily though......

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By nefarious

The Team.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By z3ro180

the team can win

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Oh I see now. He just in the pick. Well I guess the heaviest hitter out and Eradicator I seen was a certain version then Orion should wipe the floor of this team.

Had you actually "read" the OP, you'd know this from the start.....