Orion.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (18581 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion can handle any Hulk wannabe. 

#4 Posted by PythonVsWalker (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion wins.

#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion

#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

What. The. Heck. Maestro wins. Check out his trophies.

#7 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8372 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Orion was already capable to beat his own father,that is more stronger than Maestro.

#8 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: He fulfulled his destiny one time. Also, Maestro is the strongest Hulk ever.

#9 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

when someone with Superman lvl strength is playing kick box with your head, you are going down for the count. 
Orion takes his.

#10 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@matchesmalone21 said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Orion was already capable to beat his own father,that is more stronger than Maestro.

No he killed Darkseid 3 times, and resurrected him twice.
#11 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: I'm aware of the death of Darkseid from volume 3 of New gods, but I don't recall Orion resurrecting him. Darkseid IIRC let himself be killed to taint the Source and he came back through something that wasn't likely.

When was the other death? Was it during Yuga Khan's assault? Thanks.

#12 Posted by SirMethos (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@matchesmalone21: He fulfulled his destiny one time. Also, Maestro is the strongest Hulk ever.

No, Maestro is not "the strongest Hulk ever".

He is from an alternate reality, where the events of World War Hulk(and the events after that), never happened.

World War/World Breaker Hulk is considerably stronger than Maestro, same goes for Heart of the Monster Hulk.

#13 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: So are you saying Orion wins?

#14 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: I'm aware of the death of Darkseid from volume 3 of New gods, but I don't recall Orion resurrecting him. Darkseid IIRC let himself be killed to taint the Source and he came back through something that wasn't likely.

When was the other death? Was it during Yuga Khan's assault? Thanks.

I'll try to get the scans...it was during Orions own run, he was losing control of himself and becoming more and more like Darkseid and he realised Darkseid was munipulating him so they confronted one another and Orion (in his true form) which looked way too similar to Darkseid, killed him but realised Darkseid's essence lived within him so he somehow let that essence come out and he split like Piccolo and Kami from Dbz and Darkseid became once again.
#15 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion

#16 Posted by SirMethos (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: I haven't given an opinion on who wins either way. I was simply correcting a statement that was flat out false.

#17 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: I have a question for you. Who came first - the Maestro or War Hulk?

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Orion can handle any Hulk wannabe.

Well technically he is the Hulk, just from an alternate dimension.

#19 Posted by SirMethos (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia:Maestro.

Future Imperfect(where Maestro first appeared) was published in 1997, while World War Hulk wasn't published until 2007.

#20 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5131 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR
@matchesmalone21 said:

Was it the real DS or his "avatar"?
#21 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@IZZR
@matchesmalone21 said:

Was it the real DS or his "avatar"?

Well the infamous fight everyone has seen of them 2 when Orion punches a hole in his chest...that fight Darkseid lost on purpose...the fight before that Orion killed him and the fight before that he killed his avatar.

#22 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: According to what I read on the Internet, Future Imperfect was '92, while War Hulk was '97.

PAD has gone on record as saying that the Maestro is more powerful than War Hulk because he's been War Hulk. So it stands to reason the Maestro was also Worldbreaker.

#23 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: According to what I read on the Internet, Future Imperfect was '92, while War Hulk was '97.

PAD has gone on record as saying that the Maestro is more powerful than War Hulk because he's been War Hulk. So it stands to reason the Maestro was also Worldbreaker.

Maestro is more powerful, it is generally accepted because he absorbed a huge amount of Gamma Radiation during his lifetime.
#24 Posted by SirMethos (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: You're right about '92(not sure why I put '97, brain fart on my end :/ ) But World War Hulk was published in 2007.

Also, War Hulk =/= World War Hulk. War Hulk was the version that was taken by Apocalypse and turned into his Horseman(war). World War Hulk was the one that was sent into space, landed on Sakaar, etc.

Maestro has never been through the events of World War Hulk.

@IZZR: World War Hulk was exposed to a huge amount of radiation as well, and has an unparalleled level of rage, due to the slaughter of his wife and unborn child. World War/World Breaker Hulk, and by extension the Heart of the Monster Hulk, is more powerful than Maestro.

#25 Posted by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: I have to see those scans. Can you please post all of them?

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is a brawl, it will be tough for Orion.

#27 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@terry2012 said:

@IZZR: I have to see those scans. Can you please post all of them?

Of Orion Vs. Darkseid fights???
#28 Posted by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Yes, But just the one when he looks like Darkseid. You can Pm me if you want to because I don't want to flood this thread.

#29 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@terry2012 said:

@IZZR: Yes, But just the one when he looks like Darkseid. You can Pm me if you want to because I don't want to flood this thread.

Sure thing ill have to go through my collection because i cant remember the issue and ill post it :)
#30 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: War Hulk stopped the Juggernaut. He tapped into an entire universe of power. And he debuted after Future Imperfect, so PAD is obviously of the opinion that Maestro has been through whatever Hulk's been through.

Also, you're seriously confused about World War Hulk. I never even mentioned him. I said War Hulk.

#31 Posted by Hyperlight (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

this is hard.... i really dont know

#32 Posted by Killemall (18246 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I am quite certain Orion has never resurrected Darkseid, while he has killed him before, those incident seem to have been retconned.

Orion killed Darkseid during New Gods Volume 3: Day of wratch, and this is how it was retconned:

assuming you are talking about these scans

Although if you wanna include New Gods Volume 1 Issue 12 , Orion after losing his mother box fought Darkseid in a short fight, and got the better of Darkseid who was very scared of him at that time.

#33 Posted by SokMaDeak (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:Are you sure it was Volume 1? Because that's all Pre Crisis.

#34 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@SokMaDeak: Some of the Pre-Crisis stuff stands (or at least pre-Flashpoint it did) when it comes to events in the Fourth World. For instance, the time Superman wanted to go to Supertown and met the Forever People.

#35 Posted by SokMaDeak (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@SokMaDeak: Some of the Pre-Crisis stuff stands (or at least pre-Flashpoint it did) when it comes to events in the Fourth World. For instance, the time Superman wanted to go to Supertown and met the Forever People.

Wouldn't that make all of Darkseids Pre Crisis showings stand still?

#36 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Killemall (18246 posts) - - Show Bio

@SokMaDeak said:

@Killemall:Are you sure it was Volume 1? Because that's all Pre Crisis.

Yes it is pre-crisis and hence i never bothered to save the scans :p.

#38 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@SokMaDeak: No. It's hard to explain, but obviously they're not at Pre-Crisis levels of power but the events chronicled are the same. Billion Dollar Bates did have a full working copy of the Anti-Life Equation, for instance, as it was referenced Post-Crisis.

Also, Darkseid helped create the Post-Crisis Parasite due to his memories of the Pre-Crisis Parasite. Technically, the Fourth World was hidden during COIE.

#39 Posted by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Okay Thanks.

#40 Posted by SirMethos (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Maestro has also had appearances in Incredible Hulk Vol2 #460-461, which was released in january and febuary of '98(after War Hulk), and a last appearance in 2002(which, in-universe, took place before his debut).

Which explains why he has been through the events of War Hulk. Again, Maestro has never been through the events of World War Hulk.

World War/World Breaker Hulk, and by proxy, the Heart of the Monster Hulk, is the strongest version of Hulk, not the Maestro.

#41 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@terry2012 said:

Darkseid showing teleportation abilities
Fighting in the astral plane
Hope you enjoy.
#42 Posted by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Thanks.

#43 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@terry2012 said:

@IZZR: Thanks.

Youre welcome
#44 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion

#45 Posted by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: :D

#46 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: Fair point. I did neglect that Maestro had more appearances.

I still think PAD intended him to be future Hulk though, and I still think Hulk feats are his, but I can't prove it.