"Orion should win here.
"
#5 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion ..

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

downrate

#7 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion.
Massively stronger, even more durable and has more firepower (with the Astroforce).

#8 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that King Hyperion in the pic.. If it's him, I think this woud go to him.

#9 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Is that King Hyperion in the pic.. If it's him, I think this woud go to him."

Even then, Orion should win.

King Hyperion was hurt by his 'heat vision'. From his showings with that power (in the Exiles), it diod not appear to be significantly more powerful than the heat vision of other Hyperions.
The Astrofroce can even send Superman reeling so I think that it would easily prove capable of seriously hurting King Hyperion.
#10 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Alpha said:

King Hyperion was hurt by his 'heat vision'. From his showings with that power (in the Exiles), it diod not appear to be significantly more powerful than the heat vision of other Hyperions.
The Astrofroce can even send Superman reeling so I think that it would easily prove capable of seriously hurting King Hyperion."
But wouldn't that mean that the only power capable of hurting him is his own? He killed a Hulk with no effort at all.
#11 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"Alpha said:

The Astrofroce can even send Superman reeling so I think that it would easily prove capable of seriously hurting King Hyperion."
But wouldn't that mean that the only power capable of hurting him is his own? He killed a Hulk with no effort at all."
No really as his 'heat vision' is not that potent in comparison to other beings attacks.
Originally, the OHOTMU put the eyebeams of the villianous Hyperion (created by the Grandmaster) at 11,000 deg F.
This is far hotter than any normal Eternals eye beams (typically around 3000 deg F) and he has been said to be an Eternal from the Earth's dimension.
11,000 deg F is far too low with some of the effects that Hyperion has shown with it. From his showings however, I don't think that it gets anywhere near as hot as the Human Torch's Nova flame (not his Nova ball).
Orion has resisted far hotter temperatures - like Supermans heat vision. Therefore I dont think it poses a threat to Orion.

Orions Astro Force has been used from orbit to destroy most of a planets surface and like I said, delivers sufficient force to KO Kalibak, hurt Darkseid and send Superman reeling.
Hyperion (even King Hyperion) is not as durable as Darseid or Superman.
#12 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

orion

#13 Posted by batosaims (248 posts) - - Show Bio

orion in a stomp

#14 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Orion.Massively stronger, even more durable and has more firepower (with the Astroforce)."

#15 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion crbstomps

#16 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Oreo

#17 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

orion