Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By crmidnight
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @MrRagePants said:

" @Chesapeake said:
"Therefore I said that Beta Ray Bill had faced equal impressive adversaries in his own universe. For me, that was not a good reason why Orion will defeat BRB. "
Orion would defeat BRB because...
  • He is physically superior.
  • His most impressive feat is defeating Darkseid. I don't recall BRB defeating Thanos or someone resembling DS in MU.
  • His Motherbox + Harness + Astrofoce >= Stormbreaker.
  • If all else fails, he got a human face.
"
ROFLMFAO! XD WIN! I'm sold! Human Face wins! "
It has been interesting to read your opinions but I disagree with the idea that Beta Ray Bill can not find the weakness of Orion and use it against him during the battle.

BRB would defeat Orion because...

• He is as equal physically superior.
  • His Stormbreaker. >= Motherbox + Harness + Astrofoce
  • If all else fails, he got a Horse face.

I give you that:

• He had not defeated Galactus who is a similar version of Darksaid. However, he kept him away from destroying the universe.
"
 First of all, all Bill did with Galactus in Godhunter was destroy planets he was trying to eat in an attempt to starve him as revenge for destroying his people. Galactus at the time was also extremely weakened and Bill's plan wouldn't have worked if he wasn't so weakened at the time. If your referring to Stormbreaker: Saga of Beta Ray Bill, he cracked Galactus' armor, but many here agree that it was bad writing and he should not have been able to crack his armor open.  Second of all, he is not equal to him physically. He's about Thor's level of strength. Orion is above Superman's level of strength. And Superman is stronger than Thor. And if you want proof as to how Superman is physically superior, the greatest feat of strength Thor displayed was lifting the midgard serpent. Thor and Bill also worked together to lift Asgard. Superman on the other hand has moved the Earth with the help of Wonder Woman and the Martian Manhunter. He also pretty much moved the Earth on his own in Justice League of America issue 29. Moving the Earth >>> Lifting the midgard serpent or Asgard with help  Orion also has superior fighting skills and his motherbox, harness, and astroforce are more powerful than Stormbreaker.  Orion wins. "

She doesn't get that... 
People keep throwing fact after fact out there,  
and she keeps trying to go another route. 
This battle is pretty much over. 
Orion Wins
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Daydream
@Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @Chesapeake said:

" @Backflip said:

" Power Ranking isn't valid. Noh-Varr comes in at second, yet The Spectre is lower than him? Why? Fanboys. "
You are right. The power rankings do not apply but just as a reference : Superman #51, Hulk #23 and Thor #6 "
Then why would you use that for your arguement? "
Because someone said " Orion is a great fighter too though... and Orion has beaten Superman level foes before... I dont see how Bill can beat Orion " . Therefore I said that Beta Ray Bill had faced equal impressive adversaries in his own universe. For me, that was not a good reason why Orion will defeat BRB. "
I don't see how you can say that BRB faced equally impressive adversaries if you cannot prove that his opponents are similar in power to Orion's foes.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By crmidnight
@Daydream:
It's also been pointed out that he didn't BEAT Galactus, he only slowed him down, and when he cracked his armor, 
people agree that the writing was BS... So I don't think that counts. BRB really isn't in Orion's league. Impressive, but 
not stronger.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By kheranlord12
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @MrRagePants said:

" @Chesapeake said:
"Therefore I said that Beta Ray Bill had faced equal impressive adversaries in his own universe. For me, that was not a good reason why Orion will defeat BRB. "
  • His most impressive feat is defeating Darkseid. I don't recall BRB defeating Thanos or someone resembling DS in MU.
"
It has been interesting to read your opinions but I disagree with the idea that Beta Ray Bill can not find the weakness of Orion and use it against him during the battle.

I give you that:

• He had not defeated Galactus who is a similar version of Darksaid. However, he kept him away from destroying the universe.
"
 First of all, all Bill did with Galactus in Godhunter was destroy planets he was trying to eat in an attempt to starve him as revenge for destroying his people. Galactus at the time was also extremely weakened and Bill's plan wouldn't have worked if he wasn't so weakened at the time. If your referring to Stormbreaker: Saga of Beta Ray Bill, he cracked Galactus' armor, but many here agree that it was bad writing and he should not have been able to crack his armor open.  Second of all, he is not equal to him physically. He's about Thor's level of strength. Orion is above Superman's level of strength. And Superman is stronger than Thor. And if you want proof as to how Superman is physically superior, the greatest feat of strength Thor displayed was lifting the midgard serpent. Thor and Bill also worked together to lift Asgard. Superman on the other hand has moved the Earth with the help of Wonder Woman and the Martian Manhunter. He also pretty much moved the Earth on his own in Justice League of America issue 29. Moving the Earth >>> Lifting the midgard serpent or Asgard with help  Orion also has superior fighting skills and his motherbox, harness, and astroforce are more powerful than Stormbreaker.  Orion wins. "
Prove it that orion is stronger then superman
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By crmidnight
@warlord1234 said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Chesapeake said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @MrRagePants said:

" @Chesapeake said:
"

I give you that:

"
Prove it that orion is stronger then superman "

Has Superman ever done anything like this?

Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By Chesapeake
@crmidnight:    

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Silver2467
@Chesapeake: Try not to post pictures out of context. Bill never fought equally with Post-Annihilation Surfer. He challenged Surfer and was hit by Surfer's board, followed by two punches from Surfer. Bill was bleeding after that. He was not unconscious and could have continued fighting, but he chose not to. Posting a picture of Bill against Surfer does not prove anything given their actual interaction. 
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By crmidnight
@Silver2467 said:
" @Chesapeake: Try not to post pictures out of context. Bill never fought equally with Post-Annihilation Surfer. He challenged Surfer and was hit by Surfer's board, followed by two punches from Surfer. Bill was bleeding after that. He was not unconscious and could have continued fighting, but he chose not to. Posting a picture of Bill against Surfer does not prove anything given their actual interaction.  "

Besides, Surfer wasn't at his strongest that he's been in that encounter. He was watered down, then. About it. 
And that encounter with Galactus was poor writing... I wouldn't even count that as something tough he's done.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Silver2467
@crmidnight said:

" @Silver2467 said:

" @Chesapeake: Try not to post pictures out of context. Bill never fought equally with Post-Annihilation Surfer. He challenged Surfer and was hit by Surfer's board, followed by two punches from Surfer. Bill was bleeding after that. He was not unconscious and could have continued fighting, but he chose not to. Posting a picture of Bill against Surfer does not prove anything given their actual interaction.  "

Besides, Surfer wasn't at his strongest that he's been in that encounter. He was watered down, then. About it. And that encounter with Galactus was poor writing... I wouldn't even count that as something tough he's done. "
My point was though that Surfer quickly proved superiority in their fight, especially given that Surfer never even wanted to fight Bill. It proves very little. I agree with you about Galactus instance also. 
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By crmidnight
@Silver2467 said:
"@crmidnight said:

" @Silver2467 said:

Besides, Surfer wasn't at his strongest that he's been in that encounter. He was watered down, then. About it. And that encounter with Galactus was poor writing... I wouldn't even count that as something tough he's done. "
My point was though that Surfer quickly proved superiority in their fight, especially given that Surfer never even wanted to fight Bill. It proves very little. I agree with you about Galactus instance also.  "

Yep, I was agreeing with you, too. Trying to explain to Chesapeake that just because there's a picture of BRB Smacking Surfer doesn't  
mean BRB took him out. That pic I posted of Orion Punching out Darkseid, that's legit, because Orion killed him.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Silver2467
@crmidnight said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"@crmidnight said:

" @Silver2467 said:

My point was though that Surfer quickly proved superiority in their fight, especially given that Surfer never even wanted to fight Bill. It proves very little. I agree with you about Galactus instance also.  "
Yep, I was agreeing with you, too. Trying to explain to Chesapeake that just because there's a picture of BRB Smacking Surfer doesn't  mean BRB took him out. That pic I posted of Orion Punching out Darkseid, that's legit, because Orion killed him. "
Understood. 

To be fair though, in that fight with Darkseid, I think Darkseid allowed Orion to kill him. Most of Darkseid and Orion's fights have been staged by Darkseid in some form or another. I think Orion has legitimately defeated Darkseid once or twice though. 
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By crmidnight
@Silver2467 said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"@crmidnight said:

" @Silver2467 said:

Yep, I was agreeing with you, too. Trying to explain to Chesapeake that just because there's a picture of BRB Smacking Surfer doesn't  mean BRB took him out. That pic I posted of Orion Punching out Darkseid, that's legit, because Orion killed him. "
Understood.  To be fair though, in that fight with Darkseid, I think Darkseid allowed Orion to kill him. Most of Darkseid and Orion's fights have been staged by Darkseid in some form or another. I think Orion has legitimately defeated Darkseid once or twice though.  "

Yeah, I'll agree to that, too...But the fact remains that Orion has defeated Darkseid in a legit situation... 
Something Superman hasn't done that often... If Superman defeated DS at all...My memory is blurry 
on that situation...
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MrRagePants
@Chesapeake said:

I give you that:

"
  • Then answer us, how will BRB find Orion's weakness? I posted an analogy to you before, if you encountered a man on the street who started fighting you, how would you find out his weakness (let's say in this case, his weakness is Swiss Miss with Marshmallow)?
  • They are not physically equal, Orion's strength at his best is equal or even above Superman's. Bill will never surpass Thor's. 
  • Given the option to marry a human and a horse face you would choose a horse?
  • Though I must say that's a pretty impressive feat for BRB, but keeping away or slowing Galactus is not equivalent to killing him. Orion KILLED Darkseid.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrRagePants: Don't sound like Darkseid is comparable to Galactus. He is a bug to Big G.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By crmidnight
@MrRagePants said:
" @Chesapeake said:

I give you that:

"
  • Then answer us, how will BRB find Orion's weakness? I posted an analogy to you before, if you encountered a man on the street who started fighting you, how would you find out his weakness (let's say in this case, his weakness is Swiss Miss with Marshmallow)?
  • They are not physically equal, Orion's strength at his best is equal or even above Superman's. Bill will never surpass Thor's. 
  • Given the option to marry a human and a horse face you would choose a horse?
  • Though I must say that's a pretty impressive feat for BRB, but keeping away or slowing Galactus is not equivalent to killing him. Orion KILLED Darkseid.
"

That's a good point about that random encounter. One of the best points of the thread.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MrRagePants
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @MrRagePants: Don't sound like Darkseid is comparable to Galactus. He is a bug to Big G. "
I don't see Juggernaut's name being thrown around. Why are you here? If you're correcting me, please, you're not worthy. I wasn't comparing Galactus to DS, I was comparing the best feats done by each. Orion killed DS. BRB slowed Galactus.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrRagePants:
No Caption Provided
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#68  Edited By MrDirector786

The first time Bill encountered Galactus, he cracked his armor and many have agreed that it was PIS and that he shouldn't have been able to do that.

The second time, which was in Godhunter, Bill tried to starve Galactus by destroying the planets Galactus was trying to devour and his plan was only working because Galactus was considerably weakened at the time because he was captured and a lot of his energy was being stolen and used to destroy planets and so by the time he freed himself he was really weak. The Surfer told Bill that if it hadn't been for that, his plan would not have worked at all.

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MrRagePants
@MrDirector786 said:
" The first time Bill encountered Galactus, he cracked his armor and many have agreed that it was PIS and that he shouldn't have been able to do that.  The second time, which was in Godhunter, Bill tried to starve Galactus by destroying the planets Galactus was trying to devour and his plan was only working because Galactus was considerably weakened at the time because he was captured and a lot of his energy was being stolen and used to destroy planets and so by the time he freed himself he was really weak. The Surfer told Bill that if it hadn't been for that, his plan would not have worked at all. "
Still, what's done is done. It still counts as his feats, but it's still moot in this thread seeing it's not comparable to Orion killing DS. Your point is taken though, thanks for clarifying.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By crmidnight
@MrRagePants said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" The first time Bill encountered Galactus, he cracked his armor and many have agreed that it was PIS and that he shouldn't have been able to do that.  The second time, which was in Godhunter, Bill tried to starve Galactus by destroying the planets Galactus was trying to devour and his plan was only working because Galactus was considerably weakened at the time because he was captured and a lot of his energy was being stolen and used to destroy planets and so by the time he freed himself he was really weak. The Surfer told Bill that if it hadn't been for that, his plan would not have worked at all. "
Still, what's done is done. It still counts as his feats, but it's still moot in this thread seeing it's not comparable to Orion killing DS. Your point is taken though, thanks for clarifying. "

But the Armor was only Cracked. Galactus was never defeated by BRB. That could NEVER happen and if it does, the writer needs to be fired.
Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Alyssabird

How come everybodies picking on beta ray bill tonight?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Orion one shots BRB with Astro Force.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion would smash BRB..

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Orion.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bill breaks him

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion all day

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is good fight, it could go either way IMO.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Horse god of thunder vs dog of war? lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Orion, superior reaction speed and the astro force for the win.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Probably BRB.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Orion borderline stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion wins comfortably

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion, not even close.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Kevd4wg

Orion solidly

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion tears him apart

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Orion

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion, pretty considerably.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beta Ray Bill would stomp. Orion would lose to Superman, Beta Ray Bill is Superman on steroids with versatility equal to a GL and Thor and Surfer.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the post above me

Orion wins

Charizard5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion one shots

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax said:

Orion would smash BRB..

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By teganstone7

Orion easily. Also, Bill knows nothing about Orion's weakness to Radion. Having weaknesses doesn't necessarily mean that they will lose, especially if the other character has no way of knowing about it.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion in massive mismatch one shots. sorry thor

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ComicGirl21

Just compare Orion fights with Darkseid (pretty decent fights, some he even won with context) with BRB fights with Thanos. (He is one shot each time). BRB is not in one tier with Orion. Highballed astro force has universal feats. BRB gets stomped.