#1 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Have these two ever locked horns?
Battle takes place in deep space..
Orion has his usual trinkets Mother Box ect etc..
SMP who took  Mr MXY hostage for this encounter..
Fighters start the fight 1 second apart..
No time travel or reality warping allowed..
Who Wins?

#2 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime wins. Orion is physically at about Superman's level but that's no where near Prime's level. Prime is also much faster. Orion's astro-force is powerful and he's been able to one-shot Superman with it before but Prime has taken a blast that wiped out all life in a universe so I doubt it will do much either.

#3 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" Superman Prime wins. Orion is physically at about Superman's level but that's no where near Prime's level. Prime is also much faster. Orion's astro-force is powerful and he's been able to one-shot Superman with it before but Prime has taken a blast that wiped out all life in a universe so I doubt it will do much either. "
#4 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" Superman Prime wins. Orion is physically at about Superman's level but that's no where near Prime's level. Prime is also much faster. Orion's astro-force is powerful and he's been able to one-shot Superman with it before but Prime has taken a blast that wiped out all life in a universe so I doubt it will do much either. "
So how does SMP go about beating Orion? Do u feel he can break his force field? Not even Darkseid was able to do that..
#5 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
So how does SMP go about beating Orion? Do u feel he can break his force field? Not even Darkseid was able to do that.. "
If you're referring to that instance in Orion issue 5, I think Darkseid may have allowed Orion to kill him. He's done that a few times for some greater purpose of his own. The instance I'm talking about is when Darkseid shot his omega beams at Orion and Orion deflected them with a shield and they went and hit Darkseid and seemingly killed him. Superman Prime has also been able to tear through dimensions before so I think he could break the forcefield. And while Orion has better fighting skill, the strength difference between them is too much.
#6 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio
MrDirector786 Yes when Orion deflected the Omega Beams was the instance i was refering to :-)
I was thinking along the lines if Orion could use his forcefield as an attack option not just for defence..Similar to the Invisible Woman..
To be able to deflect the OB takes some doing so imo Orion does have the power at hand to stun SMP Doesnt he? Lol :-)
#7 Posted by The Average Bear (2069 posts) - - Show Bio
Orion loses, unfortunately. 
#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" MrDirector786 Yes when Orion deflected the Omega Beams was the instance i was refering to :-) I was thinking along the lines if Orion could use his forcefield as an attack option not just for defence..Similar to the Invisible Woman.. To be able to deflect the OB takes some doing so imo Orion does have the power at hand to stun SMP Doesnt he? Lol :-) "
As I said though, Darkseid may have allowed that to happen. There have been a few occasions where Darkseid let Orion "kill" him because of some plan he has. One time, he and Orion were fighting in the Source itself and Orion apparently killed him, but later on Darkseid revived himself and he revealed that he allowed Orion to kill him because by killing his own father inside of the Source, the Source was tainted because the Source is sacred and something terrible like patricide had just been committed inside of it, tainting it and as a result the entire universe was tainted and that was Darkseid's plan. I believe that instance where Orion deflected them back at Darkseid, seemingly killing him may have also been part of some scheme Darkseid had as well. I could check to be sure though. But I'm pretty sure Darkseid allowed him to do it on purpose otherwise I don't know if it really could have deflected his omega beams.
#9 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 Thxs for the input very informative :-)

#10 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" If you're referring to that instance in Orion issue 5, I think Darkseid may have allowed Orion to kill him. "
May have? It was flat out stated that Darkseid staged the whole thing out to give Orion control of Apocolips.
#11 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" If you're referring to that instance in Orion issue 5, I think Darkseid may have allowed Orion to kill him. "
May have? It was flat out stated that Darkseid staged the whole thing out to give Orion control of Apocolips. "
Okay. Thanks for clarifying.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Prime should beat down Orion... 
#13 Edited by entropy_aegis (14254 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins and darkseid intentionally used the beams to teleport himself so that orion could rule apocalypse and become corrupted via fatherbox but raker qarrigat(the lost lantern)prevented that from happening.
#14 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

not a walk in the park but PRIME WINS

#15 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Superman Prime should beat down Orion...  "
#16 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Prime crushes Orion.

#17 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

#18 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said: