who wins and why

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zmasonite

@oceanmaster21: not sure I would consider the only valuable prepper on Orion's team essential to the universe so he's erased via OE. Majestics team should win this. Also can majestic grab the creation blades with his prep? Is so everybody on orions team is decapitated before they knew the battle started. Majestic seriously outclasses everyone in speed here, the closest one to him is probably surfer.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By oceanmaster21

@zmasonite: maybe but no no blades and dont forget dr doom can probally come up with something should i make it no prep

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: keep prep. Without it imo majestics team would stomp. Also given prep to both sides doom wouldn't be able to use any tech because brainiac should be able to take control of it. Also giving majestic 1 day of prep should equate to a lot more prep time than dooms 1 day(he built a computer, destroyed it, redesigned it from scratch and built it all in a nano-second). Majestic imo is just too fast, too strong, and too intelligent. I give it to majestics team 7-8/10

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: but with prep orion could get astro force couldnt he and cap atom powerful as well same as silver surfer but you vote majestic team not bad observation thanks for your input

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

majestic's team he has too much raw power.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jwwprod

Majestic Team.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: no problem. Not sure astro force poses a huge threat to majestic or Darkseid. Also don't think I'd ever downplay surfer or Captain Atom they're both extremely powerful just not powerful enough(without amps like Monarch).

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Team Majestic

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: i see your point well lat say irin n majestic jeep each other occupied how dose the rest of the teams fair against one another

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: mm seems like majestic is wiing the votes so far

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: IF Orion could keep Majestic busy, Mon El could hold of Cap imo(idk if he'd win but should hold him off in character), Darkseid erases doom, DS and Brainiac should be able to take surfer given these circumstances(My logic: Doom built a device to siphon surfers energy, Braniac, well to put it plainly, is exponentially more intelligent than Doom.) I'd say by now Cap is beatin on Mon El pretty hard but The God of Evil comes to ironically save the day and wrecks Atom all the while Mr. Majestic has been dodging every one of Orion's attacks and Suddenly pulls out a .44 Magnum and says "The bullets in this revolver could be standard .44 Magnum rounds, or they could be Radion bullets. Now you have to ask yourself one question. Do you feel lucky, punk?"

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: your a great analis i can actually picture what your saying you my friend deserve a follow