Orion(StrongestVersion) VS Loki(StrongestVersion)

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Roman_Sionis
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Orion VS Loki,

MATCH OF RIPOFFS!!!!...

in this case,I believe Orion is a ripoff of Loki,CMON,,,Son of Darkseid, raised by High Father for a truce between Apokolips and New Genesis? Just as Loki was son of Jotunheim but raised by Asgard? Yeah, thats what i thought. Now then people, lets see the standards of the fight shall we?

Orion

New God Physiology: The beings of New Genesis call themselves Gods and live outside of normal time and space in a realm called the Fourth World. These New Gods have evolved due to their close proximity to the Source, a primeval energy, believed to be one of the ultimate foundations of the Universal Expression of Energy, along with their superior technology, into beings of genetic stability and evolutionary perfection. The denizens of New Genesis are immortal, stronger, faster, and smarter than homo sapiens, despite their resemblance to the same.

Superhuman Strength: His physical strength is difficult to gauge accurately, but he has successfully defeated Darkseid at least once. He rivals Captain Marvel, and Superman. No normal Earth-made barrier or substance can possibly stop Orion if he wishes to enter an area. Few barriers, even in the Fourth World are capable of stopping Orion. Battles that have had Orion at the scene are known to be catastrophically destructive and often have extreme loss of life. Orion is strong enough to lift far over 100 tons effortlessly.
Invulnerability
Immortality
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Stamina: Orion's stamina is legendary. Only on Apokolips or New Genesis are there any beings with the ability to compete with Orion in a conflict of any nature. Bolstered by his rage and his mother box, Orion is a virtually inexhaustible engine of destruction. This does not mean that Orion does not tire. In battles against foes of near equal might, such as an enhanced Kalibak orDarkseid, Orion has been seen to fatigue, only after weeks of continuous combat.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Orion also possesses a regenerative Healing Factor in the event that enough force is brought to bear on him which might actually cause him any type of severe injury. He is also able to call upon his "Mother Box" to assist in healing injuries or to sustain his life energies.

Weaknesses

Radion: Orion and all of the New Gods are vulnerable to a substance called Radion. It source is unknown and its effects are toxic only in sustained amounts or after explosive exposure. The average New God can be slain by an application of Radion from a Radion blaster or bomb. More advanced beings such as Orion, protected by their mother box, armor and sheer toughness, have been known to take two hits and survive. Radion, must be hard to come by, because if it was not, Darkseid would obviously equip more of his troops with it. Perhaps it requires the mysterious Element X to create it.

Berserker Rage: As the son of Darkseid, Orion inherited all the rage and hate Darkseid has for others. However, he also lacks Darkseid's natural control over it, which can lead to violent, irrational assaults on anyone and anything in his vicinity if not subdued. Orion's Mother Box is capable of calming him, but if tasked with other functions, Orion can slowly start to lose control.

Psychologically Intolerant

: Orion's second weakness is a psychological one. He is unable to reconcile his destructive nature with the more gentle teachings of New Genesis. As such, personality traits such as patience or tolerance are in short supply with Orion. Highly intelligent, he simply has no real understanding of what it means to be weaker than someone else and confuses weakness with defenselessness. He will rarely use restraint unless someone is there to remind him to do so, and his initial solution to most problems is to destroy the offending organism, device, creature, para-demon, etc. He has recently shown displeasure with being sent to Earth and has had to be physically restrained on more than one occasion.

LOKI

Superhuman Strength: Loki, without the aid of anything, through his own biology, possesses superhuman strength that is substantially superior to that of an average Asgardian female or male. In fact, Loki is currently stronger now than he was while male. He possesses sufficient physical strength to lift up to 50 tons.[35] It is possible, however, that he can further increase his strength through mystical enchantment on a temporary basis. While as a male Loki was still superhumanly strong as an average Asgardian male, he was strong enough to lift 30 tons , however his strength could be increased through mystical enchantment as well.

Superhumanly Dense Tissue: Like all Asgardians, Loki's bodily tissues have roughly 3 times the density of the same tissues in a human being. While he has the looks and physical proportions of a much smaller person, the increased density of his body actually makes him several hundred pounds heavier than he appears. This increased density also contributes to his superhuman strength to a limited degree.

Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Loki's body are superhumanly durable and are roughly equal to those possessed by the average Asgardian male. However, at times, Loki had imbued himself with magical abilities that enable him to withstand injuries that would prove fatal to another Asgardian if hit. He is able to withstand high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, powerful impact forces, exposure to temperature extremes and powerful energy blasts without being injured. He has proved in past to be durable enough to withstand energy blast's from Mandarin's Ringsand several blows from Spider-man without so much as a blink.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Like all Asgardians, Loki, although he is inhumanly durable, at least by human standards, can still obtain injury, also like all Asgardians, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged tissue much faster and more extensively than a human being. However, through the use of his sorcery, Loki's ability to heal himself is far above that of other Asgardians. His magical energies are so imbued into his body that he can reattach severed limbs and, while still a male, even reattached his own head at least once.

Superhuman Stamina: Loki's Frost Giant metabolism grants him superhuman levels of physical stamina in practically all activities. He can exert himself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him. However, much like his physical strength and durability, Loki can temporarily augment his stamina through magical means.

Superhuman Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Loki ages at a far slower rate than humans. However, unlike some other god pantheons like the Olympians, who stop aging completely at a certain point, Loki isn't fully immune to aging. Although he has recently been "reborn", he still has his memories of his previous life. While he is several millenia old, at least, he has the appearance and vitality of a young Asgardian man in his physical prime. Loki is immune to the effects of all known Earthly diseases and infections.

Sorcery: Loki has the ability to generate and control a great quantity of mystical abilities for a variety of purposes, of which can be used to further enhance or augment his physical diagram, like his speed, strength, and stamina, but only temporarily. His magical abilities are equal to Karnilla, the most skilled sorceress of the Nine Realms.[36][37] Being a telekinetic, Loki can influence the movement of objects and people with his mind, and as such, this power proves to be devastating and chaotic in nature. His known abilities include the ability to fire powerful beams of concussive force, generate highly durable force fields, bestow superhuman attributes to living beings or inanimate objects, or teleport himself or others across dimensions. He can also bring inanimate objects to life, or mystically imbue objects or beings with specific but temporary powers. He has, for example, augmented the might of human criminals as the Cobra and Sandu. These magical effects remain only for as long as he maintains the spell that created them. Loki has also once cursed Deadpool with an indestructible Tom Cruise's face, which proved to be powerful enough to withstand being run over by a train and direct contact with a nuclear rod without receiving a single scratch.[38] He has also once used his magic to turn Invisible Woman's psionic shields against herself.[39] Loki’s power has been said by the Silver Surfer during their early encounters as sufficient to “decimate a planet”,[40] and according to Dormammu, Loki’s magic nearly rivals that of his own.[41]

• Psionics: Loki has demonstrated powerful psionic capabilities, the full limits of which aren't known. He has demonstrated the ability to project his thoughts telepathically across great distances as well as potent hypnotic capabilities. He is able to communicate with beings telepathically, though his ability to do so is greater with beings that serve him.
  • Shape-shifting: Like a number of gods or goddesses, Loki possesses highly developed shape-shifting capabilities. He is able to adopt almost any form imaginable whether it be animals, other humanoid beings, or even inanimate objects. The thought has been raised that his current form is merely a shape Loki has decided to remain in. Despite this well-known ability of Loki's, he has commented to himself, as he struggled to escape from Dormammu's mystic cage, that this is his "most soul-draining" power, apparently meaning it is more taxing than his other magical abilities. He has become such animals such as a snake, eagle, mouse and bee, gaining the basic natural abilities inherent in each form. While he can take on the likeness of another god, giant or human, he will not necessarily gain the special physical or mental powers of the being he imitates. Loki can also transform external objects into other forms and substances by magic; for instance, he has turned clouds into dragons and even changed cars into ice cream.
  • Strength level

Class 50.

Weaknesses

• Magic limitations: Loki's powers are believed to at least be slightly weaker on Midgard than on Asgard, as his birth was not of Gaea, and even Odin's magic was on the wane on Earth. Also, while apparently possessing some extrasensory abilities that resemble psionic powers. Loki can not directly read the minds of other beings, nor can he control their actions.

You dont need to read all that, but it is very informative of both Loki and,the less familiar, Orion.

In character

Usual gear.

Setting: Loki's base that was in HULK VS THOR ANIMATED MOVIE.

a little story to go for the plot of fight: *Orion is hired to bring Loki back to Asgard, he sets off, believing that he has the upper hand since Loki does not realize he is coming, unbeknownst to him, Loki used magic to know exactly how far he was from him*

BEGIN!!!!!

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say...Loki, what about you all?

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis:

The "strongest version" of Orion is "Red Orion: Wielder of the Anti-Life Equation". He curbstomps Loki into oblivion.

By the way, "Welcome to the 'Vine!"

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Roman_Sionis

@heraldofganthet: What does RED ORION do? and if they fight with just normal common version of characters then who is our winner? and thank you for the welcoming. I join like 4 or 3 days ago

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis:

The "strongest version" of Orion is "Red Orion: Wielder of the Anti-Life Equation". He curbstomps Loki into oblivion.

By the way, "Welcome to the 'Vine!"

Did the strongest Loki have the Infinity Gems?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis:

What does RED ORION do?

Great question. This is just a summary of what the Anti-Life Equation is capable of (and it should give you a very good idea of why Darkseid wants it so badly): The Anti-Life Equation has been depicted in various ways throughout the years, but the most consistent portrayals have given its users complete control over sentient thought, power over the soul(s) of its target(s)/supernatural energy, the ability to warp the space/time continuum, and total control over both matter and anti-matter on a universal scale. These powers are even further amplified through the anger of the user and the ambient anger and/or despair of beings on a planetary scale at its lowest levels.

So yeah, Loki gets sneezed out of existence dealing with him. As far as the normal versions go, I think that Orion wins in a very loud, very destructive battle, due to both his resistance to magical attacks and Mother Box running interference for him. It'd be fun to watch though....

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309:

This is a good question. As far as I know, the most powerful artifacts that Loki has ever had access to were the Norn Stones, but I could be mistaken. Hey @killemall & @thundergodswrath, what can you tell our friend @bones309 about Loki's use (if any) of the Infinity Gems?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Orion is a ripoff

Of Loki????? Wow......but Orion with the. ALE stomps Loki into nothingness

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: What about the Cosmic Cube or Odinforce? and @sog7dc: yes I am almost certain he was based off him.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis: I've heard some outrageous stuff but that is the most insane

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Orion would beat Loki

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309:

This is a good question. As far as I know, the most powerful artifacts that Loki has ever had access to were the Norn Stones, but I could be mistaken. Hey @killemall & @thundergodswrath, what can you tell our friend @bones309 about Loki's use (if any) of the Infinity Gems?

I believe it was in the Ultraverse..

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Roman_Sionis

@king_saturn: @sog7dc: Well orion is definately based off someone in Thor's family, Loki seems the most likely cause he is adopted by the other side of the war, just like Orion. and King Saturn how come?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're completely different characters with the same creator who just happen to have slightly similar origins. That's where the similarities end....a ripoff is something that blatantly and egregiously steals something from the original. Like fake iPhones and mikes that are sold in China are ripoffs. Orion is not a ripoff of Loki

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@bones309:

I believe it was in the Ultraverse..

Ahh.. I didn't read enough Ultraverse back in the day to be anywhere near an authority on it. Although Prime was a pretty good Captain Marvel homage.

@roman_sionis:

Well orion is definately based off someone in Thor's family, Loki seems the most likely cause he is adopted by the other side of the war, just like Orion.

Orion represents the balance between good and evil more than anything else (that's why only he can wield the Astro-Force, by the way). He is the Fourth World God of War, and as opposed to his evil inner nature seeking to conquer New Genesis and sit on Highfather's throne, he is his most tenacious warrior in New Genesis' defense. You can't say that about Loki and Asgard by comparison.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Orion

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By ComicStooge

Loki once collected most of the Infinity Gauntlet, so there's that

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

When did this happen? I'm curious because even with a few gems gathered (along with his powerset and natural sneakiness) I'm sure that he could've conquered Asgard or come pretty damn close.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: I don't have access to my computer, so I'm unable to provide scans, but he lost it before he really got to complete or use it

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis: You don't need to post the whole list of their powers and abilities. Just provide a link to their comicvine or wiki pages. Doing this makes things look cluttered.

And they really are not even remotely the same. The fact of them both being adopted doesn't really make them any more similar than any other young boys who are adopted. Even the manner in which they were fostered are completely different. Loki was taken in by Odin as an act of mercy, after Odin had already killed Loki's father and most of his war party. Orion was freely given to Highfather in exchange for Highfather's biological son, Scott Free, in a political move designed to broker peace between New Genesis and Apokolips.

Anyway, in a straight up fight, at normal levels, I generally view Orion as comparable to Thor. Loki can't generally fight Thor in a head-on fight, he needs to use his powers to be a little more sneaky and subtle than that. I mean, sure there are times where he's done alright defending himself, but I've never gotten the impression he could actually beat Thor 1-on-1. I similarly don't think Loki could handle Orion that well, especially since Orion tends to be more aggressive than Thor in general, and has zero sentiment or brotherly love holding him back against Loki in particular.

@bones309:

He once had Odin's signet ring, which basically gave him the Odin Force and made him tremendously powerful, but it caused him to age rapidly. I don't recall ever seeing him gain the Infinity Gems though.

But the most powerful version of Orion should actually be Soulfire Orion, who stalemated Soulfire Darkseid. So unless Loki actually had a functioning Gauntlet, I still don't really see him winning.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11:

I forgot about Soulfire. Good call. Still, as you mentioned previously, I think that Orion takes this especially since he doesn't care in the least the amount of collateral damage he'll kick up in the process. Civilians be damned, as far as he's concerned (LOL)!

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Sovereign91001

A.L.E or Soulfire Orion should win here

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Roman_Sionis

@sog7dc: @comicstooge: @heraldofganthet: @sovereign91001: @freefa11: Read my story for fight I posted, Loki is prepared, he knows Orion is coming, But Orion does not know that Loki is aware he is coming, this is the story. ***Orion is hired to bring Loki back to Asgard, he sets off, believing that he has the upper hand since Loki does not realize he is coming, unbeknownst to him, Loki knew 2 days ago He was coming*** So, would it make a difference with the victor if Loki has Prep? Which he does, and I have heard that Loki can be pretty nasty with Prep,

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@roman_sionis:

A prepped Loki does indeed raise the ante, but he had still better be very careful. Loki does love himself and also tends to rely on illusions and other subterfuge to accomplish his goals. But all Orion needs is one good shot. One. And he ends the trickster's life forever. And while it's true that Mother Box would make quick work of any illusions, It's like @freefa11 said:

Anyway, in a straight up fight, at normal levels, I generally view Orion as comparable to Thor. Loki can't generally fight Thor in a head-on fight, he needs to use his powers to be a little more sneaky and subtle than that. I mean, sure there are times where he's done alright defending himself, but I've never gotten the impression he could actually beat Thor 1-on-1. I similarly don't think Loki could handle Orion that well, especially since Orion tends to be more aggressive than Thor in general, and has zero sentiment or brotherly love holding him back against Loki in particular.

Unlike the Odinson who longs for a day his "brother" will turn over a new leaf, Orion wouldn't even hesitate to try to tear Scott Free's head from his shoulders over a misunderstanding (and he actually loves him!!!). Loki is a stranger who means him harm. I can't see this ending well for him.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis: The A.L.E should more or less negate prep unless he has somehing like the infinity gauntlet

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @heraldofganthet: Yes, but keep in mind Loki has magic equal to Doctor Strange,(The SORCERER SUPREME!!) and Dormammu, also skilled in magic very much so, would he not have a ward or shield against Orion with 2 days of prep?

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By whacknasty

Hmm...so then which is the most powerful version of Loki: him having the Norn Stones, the mentioned Odin's signet ring, or a few of the Infinity gems? : /

I think Orion would still win, but knowing which Loki has the best feats/potential might make it interesting...

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis:

I have no doubt that Loki (especially if he has any intel on Orion at all) would make haste to erect a force field or something similar to protect himself from the wrath of the Wolf of New Genesis. But Orion is notorious for breeching such barriers, not to mention the fact that he has impeccable shields in his own right. This is a good fight. I'm surprised they never made this crossover, actually. But in the end I still see Orion coming out on top. It might take a few hours or days even, but Orion's stamina is the stuff dreams are made of. Especially when he's motivated. Right, @ancient_0f_days?

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Roman_Sionis

@heraldofganthet: @whacknasty: Well, you both, mainly Herald, is convincing me, but Normal Loki is as good at magic as doctor strange or dormammu, his strongest version is very very great, it is a shame they never did make it Herald, your right about that, but as I was sayin, Loki at norm is as good as strange or mammu, imagine what Norn Stone or signet ring magic has? I bet it has a shield or to to potentially stop Orion...Like there is gonna be SUPER SHIELDS of Loki cause of his magic increased, imagine a Doctor Strange 5X or times five, very good shields and offensive magics or stunns

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roman_sionis:

Loki at norm is as good as strange or mammu, imagine what Norn Stone or signet ring magic has? I bet it has a shield or to to potentially stop Orion...

Well it would certainly slow him down, I'll gladly concede that point. But again, if we're using the super-diesel versions (item/artifact using versions), Orion rips a nasty fart and removes Jotenheim from ever existing in the first place with the ALE, thus ending this battle before it even started.

You can thank me for the visuals later!:D

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sovereign91001

@roman_sionis: I haven't seen a single defense against the A.L.E other than knowing it, when he had it Darkseid even hid from Orion, because there's no way to resist it other than knowing it (which is why Scott Free wasn't affected).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More showings

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What defense can circumvent something that lets you literally bend every living thing to your will?

And just for the heck of it Soulfire Orion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@roman_sionis:

Here's to hoping for a Thor/Orion Crossover Event in the not so distant future!

Roman_Sionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indeed!

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

When did this happen? I'm curious because even with a few gems gathered (along with his powerset and natural sneakiness) I'm sure that he could've conquered Asgard or come pretty damn close.

Best I could find….

No Caption Provided

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309:

Much obliged, mon ami! I've never seen that scan.

"Welcone to the "Vine" by the way!

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BWANASIMBA

Remember when Hulk smashed Loki in the Avengers film? Something like that happens... except Orion tears off his head in the end.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion STOMPS, at full power he is above Darkseid.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loki infinity gems?? if so im on that.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loki but he would probally die right after the fight ended from it being so tough

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bait thread. Orion stomps.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers