#1 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Original ION

VS

Destruction

Can Original ION aka Kyle Rayner defeat Destruction of The Endless in an all out battle ? 

#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Destruction. easily. He is THE destruction. Not just the personification or the avatar of destruction but 'The" Destruction it self.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Destruction. easily. He is THE destruction. Not just the personification or the avatar of destruction but 'The" Destruction it self.
"
I dont know about easliy. Destruction isnt just fighting a Green Lantern here... but this is the Original ION who was Omnipotent and Omniscent... it wont be an easy win if any at all...
Original ION was able to do massive things by just snaping his fingers...he was basically God... even the Spectre feared him
#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

And Destruction is an endless, something that is above god.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"And Destruction is an endless, something that is above god.
"
Destruction is not above God the power rankings... to be above God Destruction would have to be more powerful than Lucifer Morningstar... which he is not. But I think Destruction is indeed powerful... but not way more powerful that Original ION... 
#6 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Destruction is not above God the power rankings... to be above God Destruction would have to be more powerful than Lucifer Morningstar... which he is not. But I think Destruction is indeed powerful... but not way more powerful that Original ION... "
When i said above god i meant normal gods. And he is an endless, you can't kill something that is part of a whole. And to kill Destruction, you are basically killing everything that is destruction in the entirety of the universes. And the only thing above Lucifer is Destiny. But....i believe this would be a tough fight, still i think Destruction would win. 

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Destruction is not above God the power rankings... to be above God Destruction would have to be more powerful than Lucifer Morningstar... which he is not. But I think Destruction is indeed powerful... but not way more powerful that Original ION... "
When i said above god i meant normal gods. And he is an endless, you can't kill something that is part of a whole. And to kill Destruction, you are basically killing everything that is destruction in the entirety of the universes. And the only thing above Lucifer is Destiny. But....i believe this would be a tough fight, still i think Destruction would win. 

"
Oh I See... but Original ION is considered only a little lower than THE ENDLESS on the power level totem pole. I thought it would be a good fight based on what feats each are capable of...
#8 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Morpheus was going to fight Lucifer and he was scared....well, not really, at least i think he wasn't scared. Only the raven was. Still, the only once equal or above Lucifer are the endless. And you can't kill something that can't end.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Morpheus was going to fight Lucifer and he was scared....well, not really, at least i think he wasn't scared. Only the raven was. Still, the only once equal or above Lucifer are the endless. And you can't kill something that can't end.
"
Thats True... but how do you Kill Original ION ? He couldnt really die either... the way they got rid of him was through the Green Lantern series being retconned and they weaking the raw power of the Original ION into the ION we have now which is totally depowered
#10 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Destiny could easily do it. And fate as well.  And you can't change fate or destiny. And once ION dies. Death herself would be waiting.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Destiny could easily do it. And fate as well.  And you can't change fate or destiny. And once ION dies. Death herself would be waiting.
"
But we are talking about Destruction here not Destiny or Fate... Can Destruction easy defeat the Original ION ? I dont know about that
#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. He can. I said those characters can easily do it. But destruction would have some trouble but yes, he would win. lol And i highly doubt Destiny would let his brother die.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Yes. He can. I said those characters can easily do it. But destruction would have some trouble but yes, he would win. lol And i highly doubt Destiny would let his brother die.
"
Very Well...
#14 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

And Destruction is destruction. Every time ION makes something go boom, thats destruction. So how do you kill something when Destruction is everywhere?

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"And Destruction is destruction. Every time ION makes something go boom, thats destruction. So how do you kill something when Destruction is everywhere?
"
Thats a Good Point...
#16 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, you can't exactly kill something that is part of something as a whole. Thats like saying, ION is killing Death when Death is...well, Death itself.