wasp

antman

vs

human torch

thing

invisible women

mr. fantastic

#2 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Having no Thor does nothing here, they still win.

#3 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

The avengers wins this on both rounds.

#4 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep the FF stomp. Is this current versions or how the power levels they were at originally?

#5 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry to be a spelling Nazi but it's invisible womAn unless there's two Sue Storms. I'll have to go with Avengers on both

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win.

#7 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

#8 Edited by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

@charlieboy said:

With prep the FF stomp. Is this current versions or how the power levels they were at originally?

No they don't. The FF has one prep master, the Avengers have three.

#9 Posted by THORSON (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

current

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solo's.

#11 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Reed is a bit above the others though. I still think the FF win. Sue's field's alone are going to be a major problem for the Avengers.

#12 Posted by Floopay (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

If both have prep we have Reed vs. Tony, and I don't think Reed can do more in 3 hours than Tony can, he just has more tech readily available. Including things like an army of Iron Man suits.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed could just come up with something that shuts down all tech during the fight.

#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: Stark, Pym and Banner working together are superior to Mr. Fantastic on his own.

#15 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Maybe but he is superior to each of them individually.

#16 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: Definitely.

#17 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@charlieboy: Stark, Pym and Banner working together are superior to Mr. Fantastic on his own.

I don't know man. I feel like Reed could teach them all something in their respective fields. I still think Avengers win.

#18 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@spinningbirdcake: Why does everybody think that the Avengers win? Is it because of the prep. If it is because of the Hulk Sue has beat him by cutting off his oxygen before.

#19 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@spinningbirdcake: Why does everybody think that the Avengers win? Is it because of the prep. If it is because of the Hulk Sue has beat him by cutting off his oxygen before.

Cutting off his oxygen won't work, Hulk can survive in vacuums.

@spinningbirdcake said:

@guttridgeb said:

I don't know man. I feel like Reed could teach them all something in their respective fields. I still think Avengers win.

Possibly, though I haven't seen anything to suggest that Reed is superior to Banner when it comes to Gamma rays and I have seen stuff proving Banner's superiority.

#20 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: I was initially saying Avengers win because of Hulk yeah. The FF can win the first round, but I think they lose the second round. They're outnumbered oh and the Avengers now have Cap.

#21 Edited by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Since when does Hulk not need air? He has been beaten by being oxygen deprived. I am not saying you are wrong. But this is a change I was not aware of.

#22 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@spinningbirdcake: What is Cap going to do?

#23 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: Be the leader and organizer he always is (when written well.) That's like saying "what is Batman going to do in the Justice League?" (Don't mention Johns's J.L.) He's the strategist.

#24 Edited by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@spinningbirdcake: I know. I just don't think Cap can take any of the FF. Him, the Wasp, and Pym are pretty much dead weight here in that I don't think they can defeat an FF member.

#25 Posted by Lvenger (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 should go to the Avengers given the combined minds of Pym, Banner and Stark being able to conjure up something to take down the FF and outwit Reed. Plus Hulk is more than tough enough to take down Sue's forcefields or thunderclap Johnny's flame out. As for Round 2, that would be closer but I think Cap's strategic mind coupled with Banner and Stark's should enable the Avengers to come out on top again. Stark can always remote control his armours to attack the FF.

#26 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: I'm not sure when Hulk first showed that he doesn't need air but he definitely doesn't at the moment.

#27 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: I just checked and he could survive in space as early as 1969.

#28 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Was this by holding his breath or not needing air?

#29 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: He survived for quite a while IIRC. Come to think of it though, I'm not quite sure, I'll see if I can find the graphic novel and check that :)

#30 Posted by Mr_Winchester (700 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: Earlier he used to hold his breath I believe. Though now, simillar to his water breathing, his body adapts to the situation.

#31 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: @Mr_Winchester: Thanks guys. I am not as up on the Hulk as I should be apparently.

#32 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Round 1 should go to the Avengers given the combined minds of Pym, Banner and Stark being able to conjure up something to take down the FF and outwit Reed. Plus Hulk is more than tough enough to take down Sue's forcefields or thunderclap Johnny's flame out. As for Round 2, that would be closer but I think Cap's strategic mind coupled with Banner and Stark's should enable the Avengers to come out on top again. Stark can always remote control his armours to attack the FF.

This