Optimus Prime VS.Godzilla

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Dr.Doom has teleported Godzilla to The Transformers Universe. Godzilla was on cybertron destroying thing. Optimus Prime saw Godzilla  Optimus tries to defeat Godzilla. Who wins. Optimus Prime is in his super mode and this is Godzilla 90's.

VS.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MrDirector786

I think Godzilla would win.

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lost_Rellik

Godzilla fairly easily

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Sparda

Putting my bet on the King of Monsters.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Power NeXus

This is like 'Spider-Man vs Hulk'. Sure, Spidey can put of a daring fight, and he's fast enough to avoid most of Hulk's attacks. But in the end he's just not powerful enough to do any damage worth noticing.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

godzilla steps on him

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Obtrusive

but my boy optimus can pull megan fox out of his back pocket and distract godzilla while he sneaks around the back and punchs him out.

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lost_Rellik
@Obtrusive said:
"but my boy optimus can pull megan fox out of his back pocket and distract godzilla while he sneaks around the back and punchs him out."

Highly unlikely considering Autobots don't have pockets......and I HIGHLY doubt that Prime has enough strength to KO Godzilla, even barely hurt him at all, thats even if Godzilla feels it lol.
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Obtrusive

Thats what you have a problem with?  I thought the problem would be that he wouldn't use humans like that and the fact that a mutant giant lizzard would not be attracted to a megan fox. 

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lost_Rellik
@Obtrusive said:
"Thats what you have a problem with?  I thought the problem would be that he wouldn't use humans like that and the fact that a mutant giant lizzard would not be attracted to a megan fox.  "

Yeah but thats the obvious......something that everybody is going to think, so why would I even bother saying that? Plus, don't try and save your lame reply with that kind of a response.
Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe

Optimus jumped on top of a building and shot Devastator in the head and he fell backwards into the river.  Fin

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sparda

Ah, makes sense now. Thanks.

Does Devastator have ranged weapons....?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Cezar_TheScribe said:
" Optimus jumped on top of a building and shot Devastator in the head and he fell backwards into the river.  Fin "
godzilla is much much much much bigger then him, he steps on prime and it's over
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MrDirector786

This video explains it best. Godzilla would beat Optimus, but then Fortress Maximus would own Godzilla.

Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Cezar_TheScribe said:
" Optimus jumped on top of a building and shot Devastator in the head and he fell backwards into the river.  Fin "
godzilla is much much much much bigger then him, he steps on prime and it's over"
This isn't about size.
Just ask Devastator.

This is about strategy and Prime trumps Godzilla in that area.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

@Obtrusive said:
"but my boy optimus can pull megan fox out of his back pocket and distract godzilla while he sneaks around the back and punchs him out."

LMAO
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WindCloud

i  think Prime can win since he's better armed than Godzilla, AND he's a thinking, calculating machine, whereas Godzilla has the brain the size of a walnut.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@WindCloud said:
" i  think Prime can win since he's better armed than Godzilla, AND he's a thinking, calculating machine, whereas Godzilla has the brain the size of a walnut. "
not true godzilla was used skill in battles many times, best known in godzilla final wars
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WindCloud
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" i  think Prime can win since he's better armed than Godzilla, AND he's a thinking, calculating machine, whereas Godzilla has the brain the size of a walnut. "
not true godzilla was used skill in battles many times, best known in godzilla final wars "
i  guess,  but   i  still think that Prime might just be able to win this one.  He's basically a living, thinking computer for Christ sake....even smarter than your average human.  i'm sure he'll find a way to outsmart, and therefore outfight, the old lizard.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
not true godzilla was used skill in battles many times, best known in godzilla final wars "
i  guess,  but   i  still think that Prime might just be able to win this one.  He's basically a living, thinking computer for Christ sake....even smarter than your average human.  i'm sure he'll find a way to outsmart, and therefore outfight, the old lizard. "
tell that to all the aliens,robots,mechagodzilla ect ect that the king of the monsters has owned
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WindCloud
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
i  guess,  but   i  still think that Prime might just be able to win this one.  He's basically a living, thinking computer for Christ sake....even smarter than your average human.  i'm sure he'll find a way to outsmart, and therefore outfight, the old lizard. "
tell that to all the aliens,robots,mechagodzilla ect ect that the king of the monsters has owned "
Yeah, that's true.  i  remember Mechagodzilla.  But still,  i  believe Prime is smarter than all of them, and   i   also believe his weapons are more powerful than theirs.  If his energy blades can slice through Transformer bodies, you can't tell me that they won't slice through the flesh of an overgrown lizard.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
tell that to all the aliens,robots,mechagodzilla ect ect that the king of the monsters has owned "
Yeah, that's true.  i  remember Mechagodzilla.  But still,  i  believe Prime is smarter than all of them, and   i   also believe his weapons are more powerful than theirs.  If his energy blades can slice through Transformer bodies, you can't tell me that they won't slice through the flesh of an overgrown lizard. "
to say that primes weapons are better then mechaG is far from true, go watch the movies he is in and see what i mean
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WindCloud
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
Yeah, that's true.  i  remember Mechagodzilla.  But still,  i  believe Prime is smarter than all of them, and   i   also believe his weapons are more powerful than theirs.  If his energy blades can slice through Transformer bodies, you can't tell me that they won't slice through the flesh of an overgrown lizard. "
to say that primes weapons are better then mechaG is far from true, go watch the movies he is in and see what i mean "
i  said  i  remember Mechagodzilla, and personally,  i  believe that OP's weapons are AT LEAST as powerful as MechaG's.  But really, it doesn't matter.  i  think he can dice and slice Godzilla into lizard-steaks with his enegon-blades.  If he's smaller, he can definitely move faster than Godzilla, and THAT may be the x-factor in this fight.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
to say that primes weapons are better then mechaG is far from true, go watch the movies he is in and see what i mean "
i  said  i  remember Mechagodzilla, and personally,  i  believe that OP's weapons are AT LEAST as powerful as MechaG's.  But really, it doesn't matter.  i  think he can dice and slice Godzilla into lizard-steaks with his enegon-blades.  If he's smaller, he can definitely move faster than Godzilla, and THAT may be the x-factor in this fight. "
one foot of godzilla would step on him, i mean prime is about 20 feet tall lets say (not a exact number but well in the area) godzilla is 100feet tall there to much of a difference there
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WindCloud
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
i  said  i  remember Mechagodzilla, and personally,  i  believe that OP's weapons are AT LEAST as powerful as MechaG's.  But really, it doesn't matter.  i  think he can dice and slice Godzilla into lizard-steaks with his enegon-blades.  If he's smaller, he can definitely move faster than Godzilla, and THAT may be the x-factor in this fight. "
one foot of godzilla would step on him, i mean prime is about 20 feet tall lets say (not a exact number but well in the area) godzilla is 100feet tall there to much of a difference there "
Oh well, to each, his own then. 
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lantern Prime
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mira

Optimus can blast Godzilla to pieces.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Cezar_TheScribe said:
You mean this, I presume.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Optimus Prime could win this. If you guys didn't read the op it say that they are in Cybertron,which means he can get help from his Autobot friends or grab all the weapons he can to defeat Godzilla.Plus he is in his super mode. Optimus could fly up to Godzilla, slice his head off ,go inside his body, and slice Godzilla's heart in half.Then fly out of Godzilla's body,because the heart is the vulnerable part
of Godzilla.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Obtrusive

Thats my boy

SabbatMartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SabbatMartyr

Optimus easily, it was stated that he was on Cybertron. The planet has a reached a state of one city covering the entire planet. This would cause Godzilla to travel unbelievably slowly and Optimus could use the buildings for cover and vantage points. Also the autobot matrix of leadership is found on Cybertron, if he gets that he is nothing short of a God.

Sure Godzilla has his flame or whatever he breathes but that would simply be channeled by the buildings making it easy for Prime to weave in out of his attacks and make a killing blow in the vital organs.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Cezar_TheScribe said:
You mean this, I presume.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

I have that issue too. That was way back in 2002.

But in the current series it is show that Optimus Prime nearly died after him and his team fightin the debut of Devastator.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Theworldbreaker

I'm surprised no one herek enw how durrible Godzilla is, he's way to durrible ot get sliced by any Transformer blade or harmed by any of their weapons except for Galvatron's fusion cannon.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By m0ntyb0y

ima go with prime, since one missile from a jet fighter pretty much incapacitated godzilla (in the 1998 movie)

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By gingerpenny
@Incredible Hulk-Prime
Prime easy
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

90s Godzilla stomps with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reasons why Godzilla stomps: 

90s Godzilla was 100 metres tall. 
90s Godzilla beat King-Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Space-Godzilla, Mothra and fought Destroyah. 
Atomic Ray is too powerful. 
Godzilla is too durable.

Trizlle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Optimus has the Matrix of Leadership and that thing could destroy Unicron which is 20+ times the size of earth (he could just step on godzilla) and to destroy Unicron you need 6 sextillion tons of force.

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bat_SAINT

Lol, love how doom randomly decided to teleport godzilla

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla probably but I think Optimus Prime could have a chance at winning

Puffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dc_marvel_1000Gonna have to say Godzilla will endure all of OP's attacks. If he survived 2 black holes, swam around magma, took God attacks, has survived molecular level attacks, can go at 500 light years in 1 second......... OP is stat stomped pretty hard here.:

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers