Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Golden Superman

No Caption Provided

VS 

No Caption Provided
Who would win in a fight?
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AMS

Has OP got the matrix of leadership?

El_Nastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By El_Nastro

Really?  

More than a bit of a mismatch, but ok. 

Lessee..... 

A 5-foot-nothin' guy who's superpowers are: 

• he doesn't need band-aids
  • hand-knives
 vs. 
 A giant alien robot who can turn into a goddamn semi-truck with a giant ray gun.  

I have to go with the giant ray gun. 
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By jasraj
Optimus Prime........
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MrDirector786

Prime

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By jayskee

prime and spite
dcis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dcis1

wolverine has stood toe to toe with guys like hulk wolverine wins op would not stand a chance vs hulk

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jezer

This is the funniest thread I've ever read on comicvine. I sh!t you not.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Fine ill be the oddman out wolverine wins.
Mrwii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mrwii

Wolverine can take out a Sentinal, So i choose you! Wolverine!!.

Barry West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Barry West

Logan will destroy Prime =.....

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Wolverine can surive an atomic bomb. Wolverine is able to take down sentinels now i am not saying that a sentinel would stack up to Optimus but i assume they are both giant robotic things so they must come apart the same way plus Optimus i don't think has any atomic bombs and even if he did it wouldn't kill Wolverine.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrDirector786
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
" Wolverine can surive an atomic bomb. Wolverine is able to take down sentinels now i am not saying that a sentinel would stack up to Optimus but i assume they are both giant robotic things so they must come apart the same way plus Optimus i don't think has any atomic bombs and even if he did it wouldn't kill Wolverine. "
When did he survive an atomic bomb?
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HumanNumber
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
"Wolverine can surive an atomic bomb. Wolverine is able to take down sentinels now i am not saying that a sentinel would stack up to Optimus but i assume they are both giant robotic things so they must come apart the same way plus Optimus i don't think has any atomic bombs and even if he did it wouldn't kill Wolverine. "

Yeah but that doesn't mean a sentiel and optimus are made of the same material. Sentinels are like paper. How do we even know Wolverine's claws can cut through whatever optimus is made of?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MrDirector786
@HumanNumber said:
" @Jerry Seinfeld said:
"Wolverine can surive an atomic bomb. Wolverine is able to take down sentinels now i am not saying that a sentinel would stack up to Optimus but i assume they are both giant robotic things so they must come apart the same way plus Optimus i don't think has any atomic bombs and even if he did it wouldn't kill Wolverine. "
Yeah but that doesn't mean a sentiel and optimus are made of the same material. Sentinels are like paper. How do we even know Wolverine's claws can cut through whatever optimus is made of? "
I don't see why his claws couldn't cut through Prime seeing as how he can cut through Sentinals and the Hulk's hide. The main thing I want to know is when he survived a nuke because I'm not a big expert on Wolverine and this is the first time I'm hearing about this.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

Wolverine could never beat a Transformer..
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrDirector786
@Lantern Prime said:
" Wolverine could never beat a Transformer.. "
Not even Wheelie? :P
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheFlash4740
@El_Nastro said:
" Really?  

More than a bit of a mismatch, but ok. 

Lessee..... 

A 5-foot-nothin' guy who's superpowers are: 
  • he doesn't need band-aids
  • hand-knives
 vs. 
 A giant alien robot who can turn into a goddamn semi-truck with a giant ray gun.   I have to go with the giant ray gun.  "
I think this about covers everything
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HumanNumber
@MrDirector786 said:
" @HumanNumber said:
" @Jerry Seinfeld said:
Yeah but that doesn't mean a sentiel and optimus are made of the same material. Sentinels are like paper. How do we even know Wolverine's claws can cut through whatever optimus is made of? "
I don't see why his claws couldn't cut through Prime seeing as how he can cut through Sentinals and the Hulk's hide. The main thing I want to know is when he survived a nuke because I'm not a big expert on Wolverine and this is the first time I'm hearing about this. "

Well the sentinels are made of steel and other earth metals and the hulk's skin is just thick durable skin, that doesn't mean Wolverine's claws could cut through optimus. Prime is made of something Wolverine has never confronted, something his claws have never tested. So why should i or anyone else just assume that his claws will be able to just cut through him?  

Anyone have scans of Optimus being damaged by something other than a blaster?
Avatar image for golden_superman
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Golden Superman
@Jezer said:

" This is the funniest thread I've ever read on comicvine. I sh!t you not. "

If this is funniest thread, then everything is funny in comic vine. Because comics are not exist.  But i love comics so very much.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssejllenrad

As much as I hate Wolverine and love Peter Cullen, I'm gonna go with the x-man here. Adamantium is just too much for OP's skin... But then again, feel free to prove me wrong. I would love OP to win...

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By grimlock

Prime beats Wolvie then goes like " a good beating is the right of all sentient beings"

kelvin_oh89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kelvin_oh89

You can make the case that Wolverine has got adamantium claws and has a healing factor and enhanced reflexes and whatever. But at the end of the day all Optimus has to really do is pick him up and throw him in any direction he pleases. Heck, if he doesn't want to trouble himself with bending over Wolverine is just one toe-punt away from a field goal 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MrDirector786
@HumanNumber said:
" Well the sentinels are made of steel and other earth metals and the hulk's skin is just thick durable skin, that doesn't mean Wolverine's claws could cut through optimus. Prime is made of something Wolverine has never confronted, something his claws have never tested. So why should i or anyone else just assume that his claws will be able to just cut through him?   Anyone have scans of Optimus being damaged by something other than a blaster? "
 In the current TF comic series, the only beings I remember hurting Optimus without a blaster were Megatron, but one of those times he was being powered up by super-energon so he overpowered Prime, though later in All Hail Megatron they were pretty equal. Then he was later having trouble against Sixshot, but Sixshot had armor made from really dense material found in the core of stars. He was literally taking all of the Autobot's blasters without any ill-effects and he actually survived being stepped on by Metroplex - a city-sized Transformer - though he was badly damaged as a result. Then in All Hail Megatron, he was nearly killed by Devastator, a giant combiner Transformer. Those are the only times I recall Optimus in the current TF series being hurt by something other than a blaster.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MrDirector786

I found this scan of Prime being hit by a truck without being moved and with no ill-effects.

No Caption Provided
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Optimus can get hurt by Logan's claws.   Logan can win but he would have to play smart and use his surroundings.  For whatever reason Wolverine can sever a Sentinal's entire arm even though his claw isn't long enough to go straight through it.  That bit of reality bending is the only reason he has a shot.

Otherwise it's likely OP's battle to lose.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By IrishX
@MrDirector786 said:
"When did he survive an atomic bomb?"

I assume the person making that comment was talking about when the character Nitro exploded right next to Wolverine and he recovered extremely fast. 

Wolverine doesn't need to get killed to lose this though. It seems people are forgetting that. Prime could KO Wolvie and get the win pretty easy imo. I do think this is borderline spite.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By whacknasty

Yeah... I still have to back Optimus, just because I find it a stretch to believe that Cybertron's materials are equally as crappy as the Sentinel's covering, lol... 

@MrDirector786:
I am assuming Optimus could amp his durability with the Matrix possibly, though I've never seen him do so?... and I dont know just how powerful his standard issue blaster is, but based on its power source, could it pack just as hard of a punch as a small, rapid firing nuke device? 

If that could be cleared up, then I may give Logan a loooong shot at victory....

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Technically Megatron's arm cannon is nuclear powered.  Of course that doesn't make much sense.  Transformers' blaster power is completely plot related.  =)

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By whacknasty
@MisterGuyMan: Lol, thats right.  Good 'ol Megatron packing some nuclear heat on his arm!  Yeah, it makes me think of how GI Joe laser pistols have like a -12% accuracy rating when in huge battles...lol
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sherlock

Prime got this just too many ways to win

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By karrob
@Jake Fury said:
"

No Caption Provided
"
Yep! Optimus ftw
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MrDirector786
@MisterGuyMan said:
" Technically Megatron's arm cannon is nuclear powered.  Of course that doesn't make much sense.  Transformers' blaster power is completely plot related.  =) "
Yeah, it's called a "fusion" cannon yet it doesn't actually seem to be that powerful. The biggest thing I remember him doing with his fusion cannon was knocking down a large building with one shot in All Hail Megatron.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MrDirector786
@whacknasty said:
" Yeah... I still have to back Optimus, just because I find it a stretch to believe that Cybertron's materials are equally as crappy as the Sentinel's covering, lol... 

@MrDirector786: I am assuming Optimus could amp his durability with the Matrix possibly, though I've never seen him do so?... and I dont know just how powerful his standard issue blaster is, but based on its power source, could it pack just as hard of a punch as a small, rapid firing nuke device?  If that could be cleared up, then I may give Logan a loooong shot at victory.... "
I've never seen him amp himself with the Matrix before.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By whacknasty
@MrDirector786: Ok.  So I'm back to hoping the materials he is made of are some hi-tech future type stuff, far ahead of anything the Sentinels are comprised of...lol.  
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MrDirector786
@whacknasty said:
" @MrDirector786: Ok.  So I'm back to hoping the materials he is made of are some hi-tech future type stuff, far ahead of anything the Sentinels are comprised of...lol.   "
Well, from this scan, the Decepticons called the materials on Earth soft and flimsy. I also posted that scan above of a truck crashing into Prime and Prime didn't have any ill-effects and he wasn't even moved which I think shows some of his durability.

No Caption Provided
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By whacknasty
@MrDirector786: Awesome scan!  Optimus taking that truck crashing into him without flinching was good too.  

So Optimus I think should be able to take Logan's attacks to some degree.  Logan is a tough little guy though. Does Optimus have any atomizing attacks...? Or strength showings that would equal what WWHulk did to Logan (the punching his head until he momentarily passed out thing)? This may come down to who can last the longest... 

I hate thinking that Optimus isn't guaranteed a win...lol
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrDirector786
@whacknasty: He doesn't have any atomizing attacks that I know of, but the greatest strength feat I know of that he has was when he managed to do some damage to Sixshot's armor with a punch. Sixshot was literally taking blasts from all the Autobots and they couldn't even scratch him and then he told them that his armor is made from the dense material found in a collapsed star.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hellos
@AMS said:
"Has OP got the matrix of leadership? "

Wolverine would hardly qualify as the Cybertronian's "Darkest hour".   
If it could be used on just anything, Prime would have hada  MUCH easier time with the Decepticons.

@HumanNumber
said:
"Well the sentinels are made of steel and other earth metals and the hulk's skin is just thick durable skin, that doesn't mean Wolverine's claws could cut through optimus. Prime is made of something Wolverine has never confronted, something his claws have never tested. So why should i or anyone else just assume that his claws will be able to just cut through him?   Anyone have scans of Optimus being damaged by something other than a blaster? "

Depending on the incarnation, Prime has been cut open by sharp rocks thrown into him. 

And just plain physical force from the other transformers.
(1:17 would be what appears to be sharp rock. Which is actually part of the city that just falls apart being hit by both Megatron and Prime's body, so this super metal that you keep talking about isn't that durable.)

Now this fight for me honestly depends on if Prime can tag Wolverine.  
If he can't, Wolverine will chop him to pieces and again depending on the actual incarnation of Prime, for example G1, it wouldn't take much for Wolverine to damage to bring him down.

Avatar image for placeboaddiction
placeboaddiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By placeboaddiction

I'm not as knowledge on optimus prime as I am wolverine... but... I always believe wolverine would lose to anyone who can fly indefinitely. I guess the winner of this one depends on the place of fighting. If in an enclosed place, wolvy, if anywhere not enclosed...Optimus prime. Seriously, flight has a HUGE strategic value in these battles. 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MrDirector786

I guess it does sort of depend on the incarnation of Prime. I'm using the IDW G1 comic series since it's the current canon comic series. It's never been clear to me whether the G1 cartoon or the G1 comics are the canon to Transformers, and before anyone asks no they are not set in the same continuity and it's been stated by the writers that the G1 comics aren't in the same continuity as the cartoon. In fact, anyone who reads the comics and watches the show can see that they are not in the same continuity.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lantern Prime
@MrDirector786: 

I mean drones.....But any real soldiers that can level cities by themselves (pretty much all of them)....
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lantern Prime

@kelvin_oh89 said:

"You can make the case that Wolverine has got adamantium claws and has a healing factor and enhanced reflexes and whatever. But at the end of the day all Optimus has to really do is pick him up and throw him in any direction he pleases. Heck, if he doesn't want to trouble himself with bending over Wolverine is just one toe-punt away from a field goal  "

Pretty Much any TF could do that...
kelvin_oh89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kelvin_oh89
@Lantern Prime: Hence if this thread was Wolverine vs. any Transformers I'd make the exact same point...unless it's Wheelie
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Jezer said:
" This is the funniest thread I've ever read on comicvine. I sh!t you not. "
Type in Storm vs Bugs Bunny. You will $*** yourself.
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mackeja

If it's a fight to the death, I think wolverine would win, because I'm not sure Optimus could kill him. fight to KO, I think it's a pretty even match, given wolverine's stamina, heal factor, and martial arts training.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#48  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

like all fights it depends on the circumstances. 

im belive Optimus is more likely to win but at the same time belive that people are SEVERLY underestimating Logan
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lantern Prime

Wolverine gets stepped on..... = KTFO......
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50  Edited By Amegashita
@TheCerealKillz:  Why did you make me do that?  I couldn't stop laughing.