#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Resilience (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone loves Prime, but this is Voltron's show.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i was wondering if anyone actually remembered Voltron lol

M

#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. Prime is pimp tight, but Voltron is just to powerful (my opinion)

#5 Posted by Last_Guardian (28024 posts) - - Show Bio

I absolutley love Optimus Prime but come on....Voltron is the defender of the Universe or something...I think Voltron wins but OP would put up a good fight

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

I see this being a curbstomp.Courtesy of Voltron.

#7 Posted by We Are Legend (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight hurts me Methos, Voltron wins.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"oh come on, it isn't that bad... Optimus has access to his Energon axe, does that make it better? M"

No...

#9 Posted by We Are Legend (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"oh come on, it isn't that bad... Optimus has access to his Energon axe, does that make it better? M"

Maybe a little, but are we talking about the original Prime or the newest one?

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh come on, it isn't that bad...

Optimus has access to his Energon axe, does that make it better?

M

#11 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

prime all the way, but it depends on how big voltron is, is he the size of the green robots when they combine and make "big D"

that what dinobots where made for and prime seem to be able to handle their leader.

besides when doubt bust out the "maxtix of leadership" some please be kind enough to insert a you refence to the only real and best transform movie, the cartoon version.

but you saw what that thing done to unicorn!!!!!!!!

#12 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who Voltron is, but from what everybody has said, i'd say He wins.

#13 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Valtron , Stomps him and takes his energon axe as a torphy!

#14 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime easily!

#15 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah um... no...

#16 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes took down bigger Cons and Bots before so yeah. Monstructor and Devastator are witnesses.

#17 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

then again he has problems with megatron

#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

And Megatron is his equal so thats not a good argument

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"And Megatron is his equal so thats not a good argument"

Your a fanboy.Nobody is going to take you seriously.

#20 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

But Voltron is Megatron times 2-10. Voltron is stronger then Megatron and Prime.

#21 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Voltron wins, he's bigger, and he has five minds thinking inside of the bot. It would be like if OP tried to fight 5 good Decepticons, not just one. Also I don't remember OP beating Devastator, the Dinobots have, but they're friends with OP, not some guys he beat up and said "If you don't join my side I'm gonna burn all your Care Bears."

#22 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#23 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

well i guess no one here has ever seem transformer the movie, yes the cartoon movie which was 1000 times better than that cheap knockoff that just came out.

prime carries in him the martix of leadership, which destroyed unicorn, a robot 1000 time bigger stronger and better than voltron, last but not least voltron is control by humans, they cannot react as fast as prime could.

im open to why or why not? But prime would waste all those dumb lion robots before they even had a chance to form up.

ooc: what does megatron have to do with any of this? prime beat him many times, and defeated him in the cartoon movie, very easily.

#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"well i guess no one here has ever seem transformer the movie, yes the cartoon movie which was 1000 times better than that cheap knockoff that just came out.prime carries in him the martix of leadership, which destroyed unicorn, a robot 1000 time bigger stronger and better than voltron, last but not least voltron is control by humans, they cannot react as fast as prime could.im open to why or why not? But prime would waste all those dumb lion robots before they even had a chance to form up.ooc: what does megatron have to do with any of this? prime beat him many times, and defeated him in the cartoon movie, very easily."

This is New movie Optimus. And Current movie transformers a good deal stronger than G1 characters. And Note, RODIMUS WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED UNICRON NOT OPTIMUS!!!! And Unicron didn't even die permanently, he always comes back, as all Unicron's are the same one.

Also I'm not really putting my say into this, I'm just correcting Sync.
Post Edited:2008-03-05 18:19:23

#25 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Sync says:
"well i guess no one here has ever seem transformer the movie, yes the cartoon movie which was 1000 times better than that cheap knockoff that just came out. prime carries in him the martix of leadership, which destroyed unicorn, a robot 1000 time bigger stronger and better than voltron, last but not least voltron is control by humans, they cannot react as fast as prime could. im open to why or why not? But prime would waste all those dumb lion robots before they even had a chance to form up. ooc: what does megatron have to do with any of this? prime beat him many times, and defeated him in the cartoon movie, very easily. "
This is New movie Optimus. And Current movie transformers a good deal stronger than G1 characters. And Note, RODIMUS WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED UNICRON NOT OPTIMUS!!!! And Unicron didn't even die permanently, he always comes back, as all Unicron's are the same one. Also I'm not really putting my say into this, I'm just correcting Sync.
Post Edited:2008-03-05 18:19:23"

1) the martix of leadership kill unicorn, last time i check, even though hot rod did open it

2) whos voice told hot rod to arise rodimus prime, i sure thought it was prime voice telling him to rise and take command.

3) prime can use it if needed. he use it in the last esisope off the series to save humans and transfomers alike.

4) i may be wrong but when did the last movie version become stronger???? regular people can kill or hurt them, this was alot more harder in the cartoons??? please explain how the last movie op is stronger than cartoon op???!! Now in the movie the new megatron, gavltron kills starscream with one shot!!! JUST ONE, where in the last movie did any transformer show this power, jazz getting ripped in half does not count as not the same as getting one shot.

5) if the movies version are being use, they would get beat due to sheer fact that hr(heat rounds) can take down transformers, so voltron would march over them base off this

#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Sync says:
"well i guess no one here has ever seem transformer the movie, yes the cartoon movie which was 1000 times better than that cheap knockoff that just came out. prime carries in him the martix of leadership, which destroyed unicorn, a robot 1000 time bigger stronger and better than voltron, last but not least voltron is control by humans, they cannot react as fast as prime could. im open to why or why not? But prime would waste all those dumb lion robots before they even had a chance to form up. ooc: what does megatron have to do with any of this? prime beat him many times, and defeated him in the cartoon movie, very easily. "
This is New movie Optimus. And Current movie transformers a good deal stronger than G1 characters. And Note, RODIMUS WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED UNICRON NOT OPTIMUS!!!! And Unicron didn't even die permanently, he always comes back, as all Unicron's are the same one. Also I'm not really putting my say into this, I'm just correcting Sync.

1) the martix of leadership kill unicorn, last time i check, even though hot rod did open it

2) whos voice told hot rod to arise rodimus prime, i sure thought it was prime voice telling him to rise and take command.

3) prime can use it if needed. he use it in the last esisope off the series to save humans and transfomers alike.

4) i may be wrong but when did the last movie version become stronger???? regular people can kill or hurt them, this was alot more harder in the cartoons??? please explain how the last movie op is stronger than cartoon op???!! Now in the movie the new megatron, gavltron kills starscream with one shot!!! JUST ONE, where in the last movie did any transformer show this power, jazz getting ripped in half does not count as not the same as getting one shot.

5) if the movies version are being use, they would get beat due to sheer fact that hr(heat rounds) can take down transformers, so voltron would march over them base off this

"

Regular people, I think you missed the whole, 6000 degree sabot rounds only. And plus, Megatron only had scorched paint from a massive amount of Sabot rounds from the Air force. Optimus prime is probably nearly as durable.

#27 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Sync says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Sync says:
1) the martix of leadership kill unicorn, last time i check, even though hot rod did open it 2) whos voice told hot rod to arise rodimus prime, i sure thought it was prime voice telling him to rise and take command. 3) prime can use it if needed. he use it in the last esisope off the series to save humans and transfomers alike. 4) i may be wrong but when did the last movie version become stronger???? regular people can kill or hurt them, this was alot more harder in the cartoons??? please explain how the last movie op is stronger than cartoon op???!! Now in the movie the new megatron, gavltron kills starscream with one shot!!! JUST ONE, where in the last movie did any transformer show this power, jazz getting ripped in half does not count as not the same as getting one shot. 5) if the movies version are being use, they would get beat due to sheer fact that hr(heat rounds) can take down transformers, so voltron would march over them base off this "
Regular people, I think you missed the whole, 6000 degree sabot rounds only. And plus, Megatron only had scorched paint from a massive amount of Sabot rounds from the Air force. Optimus prime is probably nearly as durable."

no i did not miss the point, but truly i undersatnd what you are saying.

As i would like to say again, human built the 6000 degrees rounds, and if low level human tech in all it glory can beat adavnce tech than to me that not much said.

In the cartoon series, transformers, could make energy swords, teleport, ie. Like all harsbo, if you read their stats they had weapons that could create 10000mph wins, sonic booms,etc and those stats compared to the last or new movie version are alot stronger if not the same.

but as you have stated if this is the last movie version than, voltron beat op, if the human 6000 sabot rounds dont kill voltron protector of the univerese 1st.

ooc: hey m, are we using the last movie versions for this battle???

#28 Posted by King Saturn (225172 posts) - - Show Bio

Voltron would beat Optimus Prime in a 7/10 majority. I cant see Prime having the tech to stomp of Voltron.
Post Edited:2008-03-05 18:52:52

#29 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"hey m, are we using the last movie versions for this battle???"

Um, i wasn't aware there was a difference...

since Voltron is a cartoon, i say stick with the cartoon version of Optimus Prime for this, just to make things fair

M

#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Voltron would beat Optimus Prime in a 7/10 majority. I cant see Prime having the tech to stomp of Voltron.
Post Edited:2008-03-05 18:52:52"

Prime has the power of, Being saved/killed by stupid events aka Kid saving prime from Megatron Via allspark, or Rookie being used against Prime.

#31 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Voltron was awesome loved that show as a kid. And Prime would not be able to take what Voltron could dish out.

#32 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#33 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

so now which version of transformers cartoon are we using????

i would stick with the good ol fashion one, none of these lame new knock off ones, but thats just me.

for what i have seen of voltron, all he was a cheap knock off transformer, with a sword.

#34 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Megazord wins.

#35 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Megazord wins."

i was thinking the go-bots would win

#36 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Lantern Prime says:
But Voltron is Megatron times 2-10. Voltron is stronger then Megatron and Prime."

He took down Monstructor and Devastator multiple times. You know how big those 2 are? Your being ignorant callling me a fanboywhen I just brought proof of him beating guys who are not only stronger but are jsut as big as Voltron.

#37 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Voltron

#38 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Lantern Prime says:
Your a fanboy.Nobody is going to take you seriously."

People like you were the reason why I left this site.

#39 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody cares how bad we treat you, buck up, buddy.

#40 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"so now which version of transformers cartoon are we using???? i would stick with the good ol fashion one, none of these lame new knock off ones, but thats just me. for what i have seen of voltron, all he was a cheap knock off transformer, with a sword. "

A knockoff? I remember watching Voltron before I'd ever even heard of Transformers.

#41 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Sync says:
"so now which version of transformers cartoon are we using???? i would stick with the good ol fashion one, none of these lame new knock off ones, but thats just me. for what i have seen of voltron, all he was a cheap knock off transformer, with a sword. "
A knockoff? I remember watching Voltron before I'd ever even heard of Transformers."

well you may have got me on that one, i was hoping for someone to just post the production dates of each , ie voltron and transformers

i guess voltron suxed and was just not as cool as "autobots roll out"

#42 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"well you may have got me on that one, i was hoping for someone to just post the production dates of each , ie voltron and transformers i guess voltron suxed and was just not as cool as "autobots roll out""

I would look the dates up but I'm pretty certain Voltron was out first. But Transformers seems to have struck more of a nerve here in America. But Voltron certainly didn't suck and if you watched the show you'd see why so many people think that it would be a curbstomp in Voltron's favor.

#43 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

ack i have seen it, it was ok for it time, and its concept was great, but the villians where so LAME and weak. But that just me and what i think, to this day every time i look at voltron sword i think of a giant salad fork. Yes the mighty prime beatn by it.. sigh..

#44 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"ack i have seen it, it was ok for it time, and its concept was great, but the villians where so LAME and weak. But that just me and what i think, to this day every time i look at voltron sword i think of a giant salad fork. Yes the mighty prime beatn by it.. sigh.."

lol. It does suffer when compared to current anime. There's nothing you can do about that with those old shows. But I would at least take it, the old Transformers, Starblazers, Battle of the Planets, and Speed Racer over something like the current Transformers cartoon. Talk about lame.

#45 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Voltron - 1981

Transformers - 1984