Optimus Prime vs Iron Man

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both have 1 month prep and can use all their best resources. No outside help. downtown L.A.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Optimus?  Because there's at least one who's way up there on the cosmic end of things.    Alternity Optimus, for example, could duke it out with Alternity Megatron who could destroy a million galaxies in one attack.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

Which Optimus? Because there's at least one who's way up there on the cosmic end of things. Alternity Optimus, for example, could duke it out with Alternity Megatron who could destroy a million galaxies in one attack.

@batmanJLAmanhunter: Oh, well if thats the case then yes, what version?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

Which Optimus? Because there's at least one who's way up there on the cosmic end of things. Alternity Optimus, for example, could duke it out with Alternity Megatron who could destroy a million galaxies in one attack.

Ah finally someone who seem to know about Transformer universe, my knoweledge of them is very lacking, do you have feats or anything you could post. I would really appreciate it. I have been trying to learn more about Transformer universe (well without having to buy the comics :p coz one short of cash, two too many marvel / dc comics with me unread).

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MAZAHS117

I too would like to know which Optimus and which Iron Man...Movies?...Comics?...Cartoon/Anime?

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ndm5

I have only seen Optimus from the movies, so my opinion won't matter much lol. I think Iron Man (comics, not movie) could win, but i could very well be wrong.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By asIsuspected

Unless Tony has some prep time there is no win for him. Prime has strengh and firepower advantage by alot

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mirabel

Well, on the subject of alternity, it's way up there on the power scale because there is this force that selects transformers (mostly autobots to megatron's chagrin) to fight Hytherion the eater of time, who destroys things by eating their timelines until their existence is nullified, up to and including whole universes.    Megatron gets his hand on an alternity shell and wants to use it to control Hytherion to rule everything, so guess who has to stop him?   In the battle megatron unleashes a cosmic scream that can destroy a million galaxies.    You can find some more about the alternity on the tfwiki, I lack a scanner, and the alternity comics are quite rare as the line was rather small.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChaosMarvel

versions?

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hudyman

Optimus. Seriously The guy is a galaxy buster level

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Assuming this is movie versions, Iron Man would win.

All other versions favor Optimus.