#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

They fight in the city. The king ghidorah in question is the original showa version. The autobots are in their movie versions. Can the autobots pull this one off?

#2 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

if they work together they can pull it off.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Details? I always love details. Details make the world go round. Screw the big picture lol.

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

And so strike the Tranformers fanboys. I honestly think King Ghidorah, because if you think about it, he's like 10 times larger than any of them. If they try and flee, no matter how fast they go, he could fly after them and crush them under his foot. Not to mention his laser breath thingy. The three heads can deal with multiple transformers. Then, there's his tails that can swat away a transformer easily. Ok, the Transformers have weapon, yeah, but they're just puny lasers compared to Ghidorah. And their missile will just explode on Ghidorah, and not do that much damage.

#5 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

well i mean im not sure who would win.bumblebee could possibly be the first autobot to die.Gydorah is quicker and is stronger and kill them with force,or lightning.On the other hand the autobots can use tactics to try to defeat him,but I don't think bullets will do much.

#6 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"And so strike the Tranformers fanboys. I honestly think King Ghidorah, because if you think about it, he's like 10 times larger than any of them. If they try and flee, no matter how fast they go, he could fly after them and crush them under his foot. Not to mention his laser breath thingy. The three heads can deal with multiple transformers. Then, there's his tails that can swat away a transformer easily. Ok, the Transformers have weapon, yeah, but they're just puny lasers compared to Ghidorah. And their missile will just explode on Ghidorah, and not do that much damage."

the poster or the people or me,cause I didn't say it was a final victory with the autobots.Sure i like TF so what I don't worship them,and I don't think they're the strongest.

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

You do in alot of theads. Like, almost any where more powerful people are facing them.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to include ratchet but I couldn't fit him in.

#9 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"You do in alot of theads. Like, almost any where more powerful people are facing them."

You haven't seen what I post then.I don't always say they win.You are assuming that always say that the TF always win.I've been repeating this many times and still you don't understand.When I post a give facts,and I listen to what others say I don't always win,but sometimes I do.I've given enough proof of what they are capable of doing.

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"You do in alot of theads. Like, almost any where more powerful people are facing them."
You haven't seen what I post then.I don't always say they win.You are assuming that always say that the TF always win.I've been repeating this many times and still you don't understand.When I post a give facts,and I listen to what others say I don't always win,but sometimes I do.I've given enough proof of what they are capable of doing."

Then you obviously don't remember Jazz vs. Iron Man. Iron Man would smoke him, and you couldn't see that.

#11 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea hulk-buster suit after I myself a TF fan said the hulk-buster suit can defeat Jazz,and I said after he loses after a debate.You have the wrong judgement of me.I even say how a character loses even when i'm supporting.

#12 Posted by The Forgotten One (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does every thread with TFs somehow turn into a fight about noobs?

#13 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

idk im just posting my opinion,but there have been threads that aren't exactly good.

#14 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

i conclude gydorah.

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

King Ghidorah without a problem.

(At Sonic, Mega, and anybody else who's reading this that posts transformers battles) See what Soundwave does to you?

#16 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"King Ghidorah without a problem. (At Sonic, Mega, and anybody else who's reading this that posts transformers battles) See what Soundwave does to you?"

what does he do?

#17 Posted by Zevick the Ender (108 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else hate the focus on bumblebee in the movie.

and howcome prowl wasn't the cop car.

and how dumb jazz is..."ohh i can take on megatron all by my badass self cause i'm black"

:(

i think..maybe..i just really hate michael bay

#18 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

i think there will be hope in the second movie.

#19 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

but it was good i think.

#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Yea hulk-buster suit after I myself a TF fan said the hulk-buster suit can defeat Jazz,and I said after he loses after a debate.You have the wrong judgement of me.I even say how a character loses even when i'm supporting. "

You just prove your point sonic, and people always you don't need say much now. And the whole Jazz v.s. Ironman thing is funny because they said that Ironman with the Hulk buster suit would beat Jazz(it would) but I nevr said anythign about the Hulk buster suit. Just the one hes using. All I asked was "why does he need a giant Trnasformer-Buster suit to fight them if he has suits that would fare well against them?

#21 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

idk enhances his abilities i guess

PS join my chat thread dude.

#22 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

I will, but if thats the case then Jazz needs to use Ore-13, its only fair.

#23 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

ore-13 wats that?

#24 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Read the current Trnasformers books Infiltration threw Escalation(the crossover with the Avengers will tie in between these 2 story arcs.). Ask Megaguirus about what it is. Its apprently energon x10 that will make them invincible.

#25 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

well you proved me wrong then.

#26 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"well you proved me wrong then."

What do you mean?

#27 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

cause i said jazz would lose.

#28 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"cause i said jazz would lose."

Agianst the Hulk Buster? Well I was just asking Why Ironman needs a Giant suit to fight them(the cover i showed). I believe Jazz would beat Ironman in his current suit and his normal suit. He wouldn't beat him in his Hulk Buster suit. But not one time I ever mentioned the Hulkbuster suit in the battle.

#29 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

oh ok.