• 51 results
#1 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

No Prep.

No Spandam

Each member of CP9 gets 1 rubber glove.

Battle takes place in Skypea, so Priests can AND will use their Ordeals.

this may come down to Haki vs Rukushiki, either way,

FIGHT!!

#2 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

CP9.

#4 Edited by The Stegman (24382 posts) - - Show Bio

Enel strikes them down with the power of god.

#5 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11046 posts) - - Show Bio

Enel soloes

HARD

#6 Posted by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: CP9 will fodderize the monks, Enel is the actual problem with Mantra, but given the fact CP9 has 1 rubber glove... Lucci could own him via highly supersonic combat speed. Not to mention strength. Because, well, Enel never showed such high combat speed to deal with people who actually trained and fights like that.

#7 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7600 posts) - - Show Bio

Enel Solo

#8 Edited by kyrees (5082 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: CP9 would have a considerable disadvantage considering that glove is the only thing that would connect their attacks to enel

#9 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17359 posts) - - Show Bio

Enel turns this around for the priests. He is quite strong, just came wayy too early in the series and got beaten by luffy's idiotic hax.

#10 Posted by nickzambuto (13661 posts) - - Show Bio

Enel was a very crafty fighter. One rubber glove is hardly an automatic win. He should be able to solo, and it's not like the priests won't be able to do any damage.

#11 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

Enel's great guys but i think we might be underestimating the priest and their Ordeals + Mantra.

...but then again, CP9 is pretty darn fast, plus they have the 6 techniques and their all DF users...

i'm stumped .-.

#12 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure CP9 had Haki... say good-bye to that logia intangibility

#13 Posted by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh! I almost forgot about Blueno... What's stopping them from jumping inside a parallel dimension and just sucker punch every single one of them by appearing behind them... Mantra wouldn't work on something that isn't there in the first place.

#14 Edited by kyrees (5082 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Could have sworn Lucci at least had Haki... oh well, haven't watched that arc in a while.

#16 Edited by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@ghostravage: CP9 would have a considerable disadvantage considering that glove is the only thing that would connect their attacks to enel

Why a disadvantage? If normally they wouldn't be able to hit him anyways... They got an upgrade actually. And since they are WAY faster than Enel, im pretty sure they can take it.

#17 Posted by kyrees (5082 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: can kenbunshoku haki spiritual awareness not sense where thet are? or at least where they'll appear?

#19 Posted by kyrees (5082 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: because they don't have haki. speed is irrelevant if you can't hit someone like enel and luffy is the only person to hit enel without haki

#20 Posted by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage: can kenbunshoku haki spiritual awareness not sense where thet are? or at least where they'll appear?

Most likely not if they are inside the parallel dimension of Blueno.

@kyrees said:

@ghostravage: because they don't have haki. speed is irrelevant if you can't hit someone like enel and luffy is the only person to hit enel without haki

They get 1 rubber glove here... More than enough to use their piercing finger in his eyes. Speed is relevant... it's always relevant.

#21 Edited by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by kyrees (5082 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: that rubber glove is also limiting and since enel can jumpstart his heart, they are gonna have a hard time stretching that glove's usability

#23 Posted by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@ghostravage: that rubber glove is also limiting and since enel can jumpstart his heart, they are gonna have a hard time stretching that glove's usability

Lol what Enel shocking himself has to do with CP9 stomping his face? That doesn't even make sense... Hell Rob could probably tear off his limbs with 1 hand while in Cheetah form.

The Glove is not limiting, the glove is actually giving them a chance against Enel in the first place...

#24 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

These animals get toasty, Enel solos

#25 Posted by kyrees (5082 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: you are forgetting that logias like enel can reform and only logia types that would counter that effect would be the ones that can effectively neutralize them. rubber is immune to electricity in one piece and the only thing that rubber glove would neutralize will be the area it takes hold. lucci is the only one strong enough to survive enel so the whole CP9 stomping him is highly unlikely.

other techniques that requires changes or transformations would render that glove useless. most of them would have to rely on their hands and their techs so far rely on not using their gloves

#26 Posted by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Not at all... When you're actually hurt in Logia state it affects you and leave scars and sort of... Aokiji lost a leg while fighting Akainu all because it affected him in Logia state... They can't reform like you're assuming... If they pierce his eyes, he's blind for life...

#27 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me rewatch teh fights i'll come back with a verdict soon enough.

#28 Edited by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucci with a rubber glove Curbstomps Enel, the Other Monks are Fodder basically.

#29 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17359 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucci with a rubber glove Curbstomps Enel, the Other Monks are Fodder basically.

No. Only reason luffy won was because he was completely immune to enel's lightening attacks. Natural rubber does NOT have the kind of resistance shown, even air starts conducting at about 30000v. Wearing rubber gloves will only allow him to touch enel, he's not dodging the thunder attacks which owned all the strawhats and that big snake, which luffy could just stand and tank due to op logic.

#30 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone

#31 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (986 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: i just got to water 7 lmao idk who wins.

#32 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: i was factoring in Character. i never said the Glove PROTECTED HIM simply let him hit Enel. which IMO is all he needs.

Enel gloats like a mother. Lucci has Faster in combat speed shown...MUCH faster, and he goes instantly for the kill.

He isn't dodging direct Lightning, but he doesn't need to, Enel Typically sat back and spammed el Thor(?), but Pre Gear Second Luffy was nearly capable of dodging that IIRC.

Enel was also shown to be Tagged by Pre Gear Second Luffy...again, much slower than Lucci. and Much less Lethal.

#33 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Enel solos, too powerful

#34 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: you think enel can solo ALL of CP9? Who are much faster and have the six techniques? They also each have rubber gloves(which enel won't be ready for. He's only encountered rubber once, and that was luffy)

#35 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Limited precog, and just in general much more powerful than any of CP9. Yes they can hit him, but it's not exactly easy, and it's not like they can one-shot him. I'm sure even Enel can figure out that the only reason they can hit him is because of their gloves. IC though, tbh, it's difficult for me to honestly say he will solo, more like he can solo for a minority. Bloodlusted with no morals, Enel can solo CP9 10/10 times.

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17359 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@princearagorn1: i was factoring in Character. i never said the Glove PROTECTED HIM simply let him hit Enel. which IMO is all he needs.

Enel gloats like a mother. Lucci has Faster in combat speed shown...MUCH faster, and he goes instantly for the kill.

He isn't dodging direct Lightning, but he doesn't need to, Enel Typically sat back and spammed el Thor(?), but Pre Gear Second Luffy was nearly capable of dodging that IIRC.

Enel was also shown to be Tagged by Pre Gear Second Luffy...again, much slower than Lucci. and Much less Lethal.

Not really. Could luffy avoid any of the thunder attacks that owned the rest? Could lucci for the matter? The only reason luffy even got the first blow in was because he could tank the lightening. It doesn't matter lucci is as fast as gear 2. Can he avoid the thunder attacks? seems like no to me.

He doesn't need el thor. The first thunder birds and lions and whatever he spammed are enough. One hit, and cp9 are down.

#37 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11046 posts) - - Show Bio

P.s LUCCI ISN'T AS FAST AS G2 Luffy, whenever Luffy went G2 all Lucci did was took the hit with his Tekki

#38 Posted by Ratava (3894 posts) - - Show Bio

Enel takes this - one rubber glove wont be enough.

#39 Edited by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Again, you're ignoring my point. I said, The El thor as an irrelevant point, to attribute his Character. When he took down all the strawhats, it was A)After that had been fighting for hours and B) he went on a long dialouge and even let them hit him a few times....and miss of course.... before he even did anything.

The last point is what gets him killed. In Character, Hes cocky, Egotistical, overconfident, and it will downright be his death.

P.s LUCCI ISN'T AS FAST AS G2 Luffy, whenever Luffy went G2 all Lucci did was took the hit with his Tekki

Base Luffy<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Lucci<G2 Luffy.

My point? While not totally out pacing G2 Luffy, He is MUCH faster than Enel is used to.

#40 Edited by kyrees (5082 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: enel's character is due to the fact that nobody is immune to his attacks for the longest time before luffy appeared and he would probably be in that character because it's more likely that nobody after luffy will ever be immune to his attacks. lucci stands the chance to survive longer only because he has shown the biggest endurance among CP9 and it's quite questionable if he survives enel's attack for that long. enel's attacks are almost one hit ko or instant deaths so anyone other than luffy will surely die in the long run should anyone of them fight enel long enough. if enels gets killed without having his head and heart pierced, he can revive himself although he doesn't have the showing the regen damage, those parts alone are strong enough to fight due to his lightning logia mastery

#41 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

But all of cp9 is WAAAYY faster than the Priests, so endurance might not even be a factor...

#42 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Not sure if you're agreeing with me?

#43 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5566 posts) - - Show Bio

Enel strikes them down with the power of god.

#44 Posted by kyrees (5082 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: i am only explaining enel's personality

#45 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: sorry kyrees, my above comment was for you... I guess I forgot to tag you in it .-.

#46 Edited by kyrees (5082 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: the endurance i am talking about is what durability is to other people. i often intermix those two

#47 Posted by DeathHero61 (6452 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats the starting distance? thats the deciding factor, if enel has good enough distance, he could easily blast the hell out of the cp9 at the start of the battle.

#48 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: sorry, i didn't see this.

Starting distance is 50ft

#49 Posted by DeathHero61 (6452 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: He stomps then, if i recall correctly he destroyed a city while sitting on his chair miles away because he heard the citizens saying stuff. Plus, who says the rubber gloves are on the same level of conductivity of luffy's body?

#50 Posted by BlackWind (6342 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Not a city, he aimed at Conis directly. But still, El Thor has a high area affect that anyone outside of speedsters, intangibles, and teleporters likely can't dodge.