#1 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by lordraiden (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

is this onslaught with reality warping powers after he's gained franklins and xmans powers?

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

use both, 1 battle with and one with out. i was going to post that in the opening post but forgot.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio

Onsalught's reality warping power would be a little too much for SS. He would need a little help from Big Daddy G to win this one.

#5 Posted by lordraiden (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Onsalught's reality warping power would be a little too much for SS. He would need a little help from Big Daddy G to win this one."

hmmmmm, i'll have to second that! orginal/first form onslaught surfer would have a shot at taking him out, but his second form! yeah, time to call in daddy, the big G!

#6 Posted by Phoenix God (389 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with what was said above.

#7 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Good question.           %Pr

#8 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught im a onslaught fan XD
#9 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer should win here. But I am still not sure. 

#10 Posted by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins here. Almost easily.  Onslaught struggled to release an electromagnetic pulse across Manhattan, not New York City.  Silver Surfer, on the other hand, can easily destroy planets and Onslaught does not have the power to destroy planets.  Furthermore, the Silver Surfer can manipulate energy and Onslaught is a being made out of pure psionic energy.

#11 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#12 Posted by Greendevil (2049 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
"Silver Surfer wins here. Almost easily.  Onslaught struggled to release an electromagnetic pulse across Manhattan, not New York City.  Silver Surfer, on the other hand, can easily destroy planets and Onslaught does not have the power to destroy planets.  Furthermore, the Silver Surfer can manipulate energy and Onslaught is a being made out of pure psionic energy. "
#13 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Silver Surfer wouldn't know if Onslaught was made out of pure psionic energy. Onslaught even before absorbing the other people pierced Juggernaut's armor with his fingers and sent him in the Crimson Cosmos. Onslaught even got Jean Grey's portion of the Phoenix and put it in her and then took it out only to crush it in his hand. SS can't do anything like that.
#14 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

Onsalught's reality warping power would be a little too much for SS. He would need a little help from Big Daddy G to win this one.

"

this sums things up here...
#15 Posted by termiteone4ever (7709 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer out of his league here

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (85101 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught beats the Silver Surfer's shiny ass.
#17 Posted by tensor (4653 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer

#18 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" Onslaught beats the Silver Surfer's shiny ass. "
This
#19 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught

#20 Posted by tensor (4653 posts) - - Show Bio

only chance surfer has if is he is in control of Franklin powers normal onslaught would get beat down

#21 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
Onslaught destroys Surfer.
#22 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Prof.X + Magneto + Xman(Nate Gray) + Franklin Richards >> Silver Surfer

#23 Posted by SUPER_ADAPTOID (62 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Surfer would take it for reasons already stated. 

He would know that Onslaught was pure psionic energy due to his cosmic awareness.      

#24 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor:

Silver Surfer wouldn't know if Onslaught was made out of pure psionic energy. Onslaught even before absorbing the other people pierced Juggernaut's armor with his fingers and sent him in the Crimson Cosmos. Onslaught even got Jean Grey's portion of the Phoenix and put it in her and then took it out only to crush it in his hand. SS can't do anything like that. 

#25 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER_ADAPTOID:  I have never seen him use his cosmic awareness against anybody. Besides what is to stop Onslaught from making him his slave just like he did the Hulk, Holocaust, Mimic.
#26 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsummers said:

" @Edamame: Silver Surfer wouldn't know if Onslaught was made out of pure psionic energy. Onslaught even before absorbing the other people pierced Juggernaut's armor with his fingers and sent him in the Crimson Cosmos. Onslaught even got Jean Grey's portion of the Phoenix and put it in her and then took it out only to crush it in his hand. SS can't do anything like that. "

Can I see the scans of this? I haven’t read many "comic books" with him in it, mostly just scans.  I remember seeing a scan of SS getting slapped around by OS, don’t remember where it was from though.

If this is accurate, Silver Surfer does not stand a chance.    

#27 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapitolPunishment: 

#28 Posted by tensor (4653 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsummers: try again big time all he did with juggernaut was a mind attack an we all know how that goes with  him same goes for jean grey
#29 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor: You should read the panels of my scan with Onslaught vs the Juggernaut. Read what Dr Strange was saying about Onslaught. Him and Jean Grey were on the astral plane when Onslaught crushed the portion of the Phoenix he first put it in her. I have no idea how you came up with a mind attack.
#30 Posted by HolySerpent (12641 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught
#31 Posted by tensor (4653 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsummers: all he did was trap in the gem even onslaught himself said he could not destroy the juggernaut
#32 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor:

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/954/gemofcyttorak8qq1.th.jpg  
#33 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught.
#34 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer goes down, hard.
#35 Posted by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsummers said:
" @Edamame: Silver Surfer wouldn't know if Onslaught was made out of pure psionic energy.
Why wouldn't the Silver Surfer know that Onslaught is made out of psionic energy? The Silver Surfer is a telepath himself, you know.  

@doomsummers said:
Onslaught even before absorbing the other people pierced Juggernaut's armor with his fingers and sent him in the Crimson Cosmos.
I understood that instance to be an illusion that Onslaught cast into the Juggernaut's mind when he was sleeping with his helmet was off in a cabin.

@doomsummers said:
 Onslaught even got Jean Grey's portion of the Phoenix and put it in her and then took it out only to crush it in his hand.  "
That was an illusion that Onslaught cast into Jean Grey's mind.  He did that to simply scare Jean Grey.  Psychology. 
#36 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: 
The character is first alluded to when a shadowy figure with Onslaught's distinctive word-balloon coloring and design is seen speaking with a frightened Mystique. "Onslaught" is first mentioned when the Juggernaut crashlands in Hoboken, New Jersey, having been hit hard enough by Onslaught to send him across the country. The character fully appears when it communicates with Jean Grey on the astral plane. Onslaught then imprisons Juggernaut within the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak and defeats the X-Men
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_%28comics%29
#37 Posted by Edamame (28292 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsummers said:
" @Edamame: 
The character is first alluded to when a shadowy figure with Onslaught's distinctive word-balloon coloring and design is seen speaking with a frightened Mystique. "Onslaught" is first mentioned when the Juggernaut crashlands in Hoboken, New Jersey, having been hit hard enough by Onslaught to send him across the country. The character fully appears when it communicates with Jean Grey on the astral plane. Onslaught then imprisons Juggernaut within the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak and defeats the X-Men.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_%28comics%29 "
Wikipedia is certainly not a reliable source.
#38 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Why not? Wikipedia checks if any of their pages aren't accurate. If you still don't trust my source I could refer you to a summary of the articles from Uncanny X men.net
#39 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

I think both characters have the potential destroy each other but I'll put my money on the Surfer because he has more options but Onslaught would probably push him to his limits

#40 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught has higher telepathy and some reality warping but Surfer would put up a good fight. Onslaught takes the win after a good battle

#41 Posted by SilverGalford (3270 posts) - - Show Bio

with franklin richards powers , onslaught stomps so hard.

#42 Posted by Thanofleeze (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught has higher telepathy and some reality warping but Surfer would put up a good fight. Onslaught takes the win after a good battle

Won't matter considering Norrin is way faster.