#1 Edited by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught vs the Phoenix five..no prep who would win?

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (12588 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost was taken out by an in control Hulk when she had half of the Phoenix force ! Onslaught stoned every hero and their granddaddy at once ! I know ABC logic doesn't work all the time.. But in this case I feel it does !

#4 Posted by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

If onslaught takes out each P5 member one by one perhaps we would wind up having Onslaught vs the Dark Phoenix Cyclops in the end

#5 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: Actually, she was not takin out, They squared off pretty easily IIRC. and if you know anything, a in control Hulk is one of the scariest kind. give me a little so find the scans.

#6 Posted by dondave (34641 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: But did that K.O her?

EDIT: that didn't take her out, Scott did.

#8 Posted by comic_book_fan (5303 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught he beat phoenix jean who was more powerful than any of the phoenix 5 including phoenix Cyclops.

#9 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

Oh my bad then.. Didn't remember Scott taking her out ! .. What I meant by in control was his temper was in check ! He wasn't super pissed... Just fighting cause he was asked to !

#10 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: Yeah, but in the end, it doesn't matter, onslaught would Wreck them. unless Magik somehow got him to Limbo. and if the others got taken out first, meaning She had all the power. that's the only way i see them winning.

#11 Edited by Roddy010 (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

onslaught he beat phoenix jean who was more powerful than any of the phoenix 5 including phoenix Cyclops.

Jean didn't possess the Phoenix at that time.

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (81682 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Five.

#13 Edited by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd assume the x-men's actual powers aside from the Phoenix force would come into play in some form or fashion

#14 Posted by comic_book_fan (5303 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010:

yeas she did she attacked him using it twice and he beat her

#15 Posted by Roddy010 (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: No she didn't. It's a common misconception but during that time Jean was Phoenix by name only. Onslaught attacked her on the astral plane where she has formed the Phoenix raptor numerous times. This was described as her telepathy/tk working at their peak.