• 126 results
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

They duke it out till the end of time itself in the most epic battle in history as disentigration bolts fly and weapons of mass destruction detonate.
Post Edited:2007-10-16 21:32:05

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deactived-3246821

Who wins this one?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dormammu says:

"Who wins this one?"

Which version of Thanos?

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deactived-3246821

Which versions are there?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dormammu says:

"Which versions are there?"

Pre-Absorbtion, Post absorbtion.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deactived-3246821

Pre-Absorbtion

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

It's close. I'm kinda voting Thanos, but I'm leaning back to Onslaught. Ugh... Decisions, decisions... Fug it, I'm voting Onslaught.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"It's close. I'm kinda voting Thanos, but I'm leaning back to Onslaught. Ugh... Decisions, decisions... Fug it, I'm voting Onslaught."
Thanos is powerful but Onslaught is the reason for heroes reborn."

But that Onslaught was Post Absorbtion. He had the power of Franklin Richards and X-Man. Hence my dilemmma.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deactived-3246821

Onslaught post-absorbtion is like all powerful.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without. If he had it he'd own Onslaught.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Onslaught could take Galactus, Eternity and the other gods? (not including LT)

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well their powers only make up a fraction of the infinty gauntlet.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Dormammu says:
"Without. If he had it he'd own Onslaught."
I don't know dude.Onslaught is still almost god status!"

Well then that was a pointless statement, because with the Gauntlet, Thanos is above most of the gods.

I dont think Onslaught can take Galactus btw.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Dormammu says:
"Well their powers only make up a fraction of the infinty gauntlet."
I know.."

if you know then what are you saying?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dormammu says:
I know.."
if you know then what are you saying?"
I'm saying the gauntlet is powerful but so is Onslaught.I'm saying Onslaught will win but i'm not 100% sure."

well with the gauntlet, thanos was able to defeat anyone in the universe except for the living tribunal and the one above all. onslaught was nowhere near that powerful. onslaught couldnt defeat all of the cosmic entities that thanos was able to defeat and thanos fought some of them at the same time. so with the gauntlet onslaught wouldn't have a chance.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dormammu says:
I know.."
I'm saying the gauntlet is powerful but so is Onslaught.I'm saying Onslaught will win but i'm not 100% sure."
well with the gauntlet, thanos was able to defeat anyone in the universe except for the living tribunal and the one above all. onslaught was nowhere near that powerful. onslaught couldnt defeat all of the cosmic entities that thanos was able to defeat and thanos fought some of them at the same time. so with the gauntlet onslaught wouldn't have a chance."

Worse yet, Thanos' cousin had the Gauntlet and fought all of the cosmics along with 2 celestials at the same time without any experience and with out any effort.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dormammu says:
I know.."
well with the gauntlet, thanos was able to defeat anyone in the universe except for the living tribunal and the one above all. onslaught was nowhere near that powerful. onslaught couldnt defeat all of the cosmic entities that thanos was able to defeat and thanos fought some of them at the same time. so with the gauntlet onslaught wouldn't have a chance."
Oh yea.OK..well then Thanos with Gauntlet wins but without Onslaught wins."

remember they said onslaught before he became really powerful. i'm not sure he could beat thanos then.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dormammu says:
I know.."
remember they said onslaught before he became really powerful. i'm not sure he could beat thanos then. "

I mean well, ok, Onslaught does have his normal powerful telepathy right? So if that's the case, then he should be able to at least mind wipe Thanos. I'm not entirely sure. I thought Thanos can pull it off but I was thinking about Onslaught's telepathy. It's a difficult thing to choose.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dormammu says:
I know.."
remember they said onslaught before he became really powerful. i'm not sure he could beat thanos then. "
I mean well, ok, Onslaught does have his normal powerful telepathy right? So if that's the case, then he should be able to at least mind wipe Thanos. I'm not entirely sure. I thought Thanos can pull it off but I was thinking about Onslaught's telepathy. It's a difficult thing to choose."

thanos doesn't attack other people with his mind much but he's way too powerful to mind wipe.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

That's just it, do we really know if he's too powerful to mind wipe? What proof has been shown? Has powerful telepath been shown trying to mind wipe him? Not from what I've read thus far. If you have the evidence, to prove to me that Thanos can't be mindwiped because it's been tried before, than I'll say it's not possible, but until then, I'll say it's possible. I've been reading what I can of Thanos and so far I haven't seen anything with anybody trying to mind wipe him or tap into his mind.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Onslaught's mental powers are, needless to say, formidable. Unless Thanos has some serious mental toughness, he's going to be in a butler outfit getting Onslaught another Margarita before he can say 'humiliation'.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

well i was looking for a specific battle but marvel lists thanos as being invulnerable to most forms of psychic attack. i cant remember who i saw trying to hurt him mentally but he just laughed at them.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"well i was looking for a specific battle but marvel lists thanos as being invulnerable to most forms of psychic attack. i cant remember who i saw trying to hurt him mentally but he just laughed at them."

Ah, see, now that's proof. Alright, I'll give Thanos mental defense. Next Onslaught statement slash question. Onslaught does have his telekinetic power correct? If so, he should be able to launch Thanos either into the sun, or into a volcano. Or better yet, into the void of space forever.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"well i was looking for a specific battle but marvel lists thanos as being invulnerable to most forms of psychic attack. i cant remember who i saw trying to hurt him mentally but he just laughed at them."
Ah, see, now *that's* proof. Alright, I'll give Thanos mental defense. Next Onslaught statement slash question. Onslaught does have his telekinetic power correct? If so, he should be able to launch Thanos either into the sun, or into a volcano. Or better yet, into the void of space forever."

lol well thanos doesnt have to stay anywhere forever. he's an eternal so he can teleport anywhere he wants to, any time he wants to. he can easily survive in space, he can probably survive in a volcano and he could teleport before mr telekinesis moved him anywhere. plus he can fire cosmic blasts on silver surfer's level and he can rearrange matter so while onslaught is trying to move push thanos out into space, thanos can turn onslaught into a puddle of water.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with Apparition.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
Ah, see, now *that's* proof. Alright, I'll give Thanos mental defense. Next Onslaught statement slash question. Onslaught does have his telekinetic power correct? If so, he should be able to launch Thanos either into the sun, or into a volcano. Or better yet, into the void of space forever."
lol well thanos doesnt have to stay anywhere forever. he's an eternal so he can teleport anywhere he wants to, any time he wants to. he can easily survive in space, he can probably survive in a volcano and he could teleport before mr telekinesis moved him anywhere. plus he can fire cosmic blasts on silver surfer's level and he can rearrange matter so while onslaught is trying to move push thanos out into space, thanos can turn onslaught into a puddle of water."

Thanos' cosmic blasts are on higher level than the Surfer's because he utterly owned Surfer according to some information I've read here. I didn't know he had molecular manipulation as well. Interesting. Thanos shouldn't be impervious to psychic blast in his brain (I'm not saying Onslaught will win, as I said before, I wasn't exactly sure if he could win I was merely basing it on what I knew.) So in theory, Onslaught should have the power to blow up Thanos' mind. It would be an interesting battle. Although now knowing Thanos is impervious to telepathic attacks has swayed me into leaning back towards my original feeling, Thanos.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
lol well thanos doesnt have to stay anywhere forever. he's an eternal so he can teleport anywhere he wants to, any time he wants to. he can easily survive in space, he can probably survive in a volcano and he could teleport before mr telekinesis moved him anywhere. plus he can fire cosmic blasts on silver surfer's level and he can rearrange matter so while onslaught is trying to move push thanos out into space, thanos can turn onslaught into a puddle of water."
Thanos' cosmic blasts are on higher level than the Surfer's because he utterly owned Surfer according to some information I've read here. I didn't know he had molecular manipulation as well. Interesting. Thanos shouldn't be impervious to psychic blast in his brain (I'm not saying Onslaught will win, as I said before, I wasn't exactly sure if he could win I was merely basing it on what I knew.) So in theory, Onslaught should have the power to blow up Thanos' mind. It would be an interesting battle. Although now knowing Thanos is impervious to telepathic attacks has swayed me into leaning back towards my original feeling, Thanos."

telekinetic attack on his mind probably wouldnt work because he can use his molecular control to keep his own molecules from being manipulated.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cracks

Onslaught with Franklin, X-Man, Xavier and Magneto would defeat Thanos (at full power, without prep).

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Klandicar

Reality warping doesn't work on Thanos though. 

No Caption Provided

Whys everyone want Thanos without prep?  Cant handle him with it?  Cowards...
Niko04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Niko04

onslaught
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cracks
@Klandicar: Thanos was getting a face life. 

So you are saying that Franklin can't defeat Thanos?
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame: With Franklin, Exactly what could thanos do to hurt Onslaught?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Why would Onslaught need to reality warp in this encounter?

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Edamame said:
" @DeathByAnts said:
" @Edamame: With Franklin, Exactly what could thanos do to hurt Onslaught? "
Well, according to the scan that Klandicar posted, Thanos can't be harmed or affected by reality warping powers.  Also, Thanos can manipulate and project cosmic energy. This is something that Onslaught can not do.  I reckon that since Thanos has limited telepathic powers, Onslaught would be most wise to attack Thanos telepathically. I don't quite know how resistant Thanos is to telepathic attacks.    "
1. Klandicar likes to post out of context scans, much like the one he posted regarding reality warping. IIRC, he was traveling to the nexus of all reality, and a series of traps had been set up to deter people. Reality wasn't actively being warped around him, it was simply the effects of traveling.
2. Why would being able to manipulate cosmic energy be of any consequence? At full power, it's not going to hurt Onslaught
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SilverGalford
@Klandicar:
nice there
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Perfect Cell

I pick Onslaught. It reminds me of myself. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thanos1992: Thats cool. The only problem is EVERYONE you listed that went against Thanos is weaker than Onslaught.
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By comic_book_fan

onslaught

Tattletale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaught's armor grants him immunityy to telepathic intrusion / telepathy and is also extremely durable and has said to be "indestructible". I know that Hulk punched it but that was allowed by Onslaught so he could "evolve", at-least from what I acknowledge.

I find that Onslaught before having absorbed Nate Grey and childhood Franklin Richards would most likely lose but he still has a chance. Magneto's force-fields which are within his power-set have been said to be able to block assaults from Galactus and Magneto's powers have shown to hold together the headless body of a Celestial.

I believe that Onslaught's strength is on par with Thanos's if not stronger as shown by his physical engagements with the Juggernaut where he punched him across a continent and his matches with the Hulk where he left him unconscious on the ground.

If this fight was restricted to a physical engagement I believe that Thanos might be able to defeat Onslaught seeing as he produces no fatigue, I'm not sure if Onslaught has a unique level of stamina or not but I think with Thanos's intelligence he'd be able to last against Onslaught.

Whoever gets the first hit would most likely start off with a decent advantage and if there was prep Thanos might be able to use his immense intelligence to craft a plan to defeat Onslaught.

It's a really tricky battle but I think I'll have to vote for Onslaught 6/10 and Thanos 4/10.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

onslaught is badass, love him as a character. but he just isn't on thanos level with or without IG. thanos wins this

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Onslaught

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers