Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MagneticTempest
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Onslaught's current plan is to prep for a battle against the Phoenix Force, while Thanos' current situation is to prep battling against Odin. But through turn of events, Onslaught and Thanos had bumped into eachother unexpectedly and confronted a battle between eachother. Who wins and why?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate grey and Franklin Richards is too much IMO, however prep could change this scenario, however prepping for Odin is not the same as prepping for someone of Franklin Richard's level IMO...

However there are way too many scenario's and variables due to prep IMO...

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one that can warp reality... Full onslaught would need to be limited to fight Thanos.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate grey and Franklin Richards is too much IMO, however prep could change this scenario, however prepping for Odin is not the same as prepping for someone of Franklin Richard's level IMO...

However there are way too many scenario's and variables due to prep IMO...

Ever since "Heroes Reborn" onslaught doesn't have nate or franklins power anymore

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos would win.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kingant27

@pooty: I was assuming it was that version, the OP doesn't specify; so I assumed no restrictions means all abilites...

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thanos wins this.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I was assuming it was that version, the OP doesn't specify; so I assumed no restrictions means all abilites...

yeah, they need to specify. i was assuming current version

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kingant27
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

onslaught

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know he waded through like every major Marvel hero but what are some of Onslaught's actual feats? If he's all about telepathy then he might be able to win via serious mindrape (?) but i'm not sure. Thanos is a beast, lots of raw energy-based power, and he's got some good prep feats, like building that Galactus knock-off and whatnot.

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By XBleeding_EdgeX

Thanos... reality warping doesn't even work on him because "I'm Thanos"

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full powered Onslaught would beat Thanos.

Base Onslaught would lose to Thanos.

Avatar image for magnetictempest
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: What is 'based' Onslaught? You mean just Xavier and telepathy? Xavier has the ability to absorb characters and their powerset while amping and stacking its power. As Xavier, he doesn't do that because of his moral values and code. As Onslaught, he doesn't limit himself to ethics.

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe the only thing Onslaught can not absorb and recycle into his being is magic of any kind. That's why he couldn't absorb Juggernaut when he asked Juggernaut to join him prior to the Onslaught Saga.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: What is 'based' Onslaught? You mean just Xavier and telepathy? Xavier has the ability to absorb characters and their powerset while amping and stacking its power. As Xavier, he doesn't do that because of his moral values and code. As Onslaught, he doesn't limit himself to ethics.

Base Onslaught = Xavier and Magneto absorbed. Full Power Onslaught = Xavier, Magneto, Franklin Richards and Nate Grey absorbed.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnetictempest said:

Base Onslaught = Xavier and Magneto absorbed. Full Power Onslaught = Xavier, Magneto, Franklin Richards and Nate Grey absorbed.

When did Xavier start absorbing powers? Examples or scans?

I know he waded through like every major Marvel hero but what are some of Onslaught's actual feats? If he's all about telepathy then he might be able to win via serious mindrape (?) but i'm not sure. Thanos is a beast, lots of raw energy-based power, and he's got some good prep feats, like building that Galactus knock-off and whatnot.

I think Onslaught biggest feat was creating a second sun. TP may not work on Thanos because no one has ever succeeded even when they had the mind gem

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnetictempest: I'm gonna give you advice don't do thanos fights or GoTG fights because they are popular currently and you could say thanos vs THe living tribunal and they would say thanos would win.

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@magnetictempest said:

When did Xavier start absorbing powers? Examples or scans?

@silverrings said:

I think Onslaught biggest feat was creating a second sun. TP may not work on Thanos because no one has ever succeeded even when they had the mind gem

It first happened during Fatal Attraction when he absorbed Magneto after comatising him. He was using the power of Magnetism to toss the Juggernaut from Manhattan to Canada.

Avatar image for why_you_mad_tho
why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me school you cats right quick. This is a stomp in Onslaughts favor. Thanos came to a brain dead comatose Xavier to fight a being called Goddess, who had amassed about 30 cosmic cubes. If he could fight her telepathically he wouldn't have went to someone who was brain dead to do so, and successfully at that.

Thanos used Moondragon who was in possession of the mind gem to contact Galactus. They then attacked Galactus, and he repelled them with the slightest of ease. Charles Xavier forced 9 Billion minds into Galactus mind while he was on the moon. Charles Xaier has defeated Multiple Phoenix Avatars and omega Level mutants on one on one tp battle. He's taken out Gods too. Now lets get to Onslaught who's a blood lusted Xavier with magnetic powers.

The first thing Onslaught did was defeat a Time traveling Doctor Doom with his infamous cosmic power absorbing device. And he got his butt kicked. Onslaught then followed that up by beating Juggernaut nearly to death making him feal pain, ripping his Gem out of his chest and then sealing him in it. That's before Franklin and Nathan. He then dominates Phoenix in telepathic battle more than once actually. The X-men, Avengers, Thor, unlimited strength mindless Hulk, And every hero on Marvel Earth and all they could do was banish him along with themselves. Onslaught did all this without a single Gem.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaught would beat Thanos at full power because his form of reality warping was wide-reaching and highly effective.

Thanos would beat normal Onslaught because his feats are better and the fact he could hang with Odin and Galactus says a lot.

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@neongamewave said:

Onslaught would beat Thanos at full power because his form of reality warping was wide-reaching and highly effective.

Thanos would beat normal Onslaught because his feats are better and the fact he could hang with Odin and Galactus says a lot.

Thanos feats are not better than Onslaughts. Normal Onslaught beat down Phoenix like it was a chicken on a McDonald's farm for mcnuggets. He did not hang with Odin. He got blasted in the face aloy and didnt die. He didn't hang with Galactus, He knocked him off his feat. The Thing knocked Galactus off his feat too does that mean he could hang with him too?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

Thanos feats are not better than Onslaughts.

Fight, fight, fight!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@why_you_mad_tho: Thanos does not the the feats of entering minds that Xavier has. But he has shown complete immunity to anyone entering his mind. Hulk, magneto have resisted Xavier. So Xavier has failed before. But Thanos has no low showings in TP immunity

@magnetictempest: Is that the only time xavier showed that ability? Has it been stated in his bio?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

Thanos feats are not better than Onslaughts. Normal Onslaught beat down Phoenix like it was a chicken on a McDonald's farm for mcnuggets. He did not hang with Odin. He got blasted in the face aloy and didnt die. He didn't hang with Galactus, He knocked him off his feat. The Thing knocked Galactus off his feat too does that mean he could hang with him too?

I meant as in generally in terms of feats. Thanos stands out more to me also Onslaught depowered is a huge difference and distance from him being at his strongest also although I know Thanos did not win the fact still remains that Odin remarked how impressive he was and he did blast Galactus but he also resisted his energy beam with his shields. When I`m referring to the term hang, I mean he could at-least associate himself with such powerhouses and be considered a force to be reckoned with. Also, Galactus is known to fluctuate and if I`m not mistaken when Thanos blasted Galactus he was well fed at that particular time also he didn`t simply knock him off his feat so its void to compare such a feat demonstrated by the Thing.

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@why_you_mad_tho: Thanos does not the the feats of entering minds that Xavier has. But he has shown complete immunity to anyone entering his mind. Hulk, magneto have resisted Xavier. So Xavier has failed before. But Thanos has no low showings in TP immunity

@magnetictempest: Is that the only time xavier showed that ability? Has it been stated in his bio?

You need to not listen to so many rumors online. Thanos specifically went to Xavier because he knew he was a better telepaths. Thanos has never shown immunity to someone entering his mind. Moondragon enters his mind and kept him near comatose for days until he became to strong for her to control. I already mentioned Galactus kicking hiss butt with Moondragons help. Xavier has never failed to do anything. Xavier has entered hulks mind from as far as way as DC. Onslaught mind wiped the Hulk and he has Xaviers telpathy. Thanos has no showings at all outside of a 30 year old scan of him fighting Moondragon and a more recent scan of him fighting Moondragon. Thanos almost lost to Drax in a telepathic fight and Drax doesn't have telepathy.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@why_you_mad_tho: You are forgetting the context of events. THanos was weakened, straight out of a coma, when MD and mantis subdued him mentally. Xavier is a better telepath when entering minds. But he did fail with WWH and magneto so he has failed. Again I am not talking about who is the better telepath. I'm saying Xavier nor anyone else has entered a healthy Thanos mind. And can you show the scan of Onslaught beating jean with the Phoenix? I think you're mistaken about that also. I have a scan and it's NOT the phoenix force Jean. Want to see what your talking about

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

I meant as in generally in terms of feats. Thanos stands out more to me also Onslaught depowered is a huge difference and distance from him being at his strongest also although I know Thanos did not win the fact still remains that Odin remarked how impressive he was and he did blast Galactus but he also resisted his energy beam with his shields. When I`m referring to the term hang, I mean he could at-least associate himself with such powerhouses and be considered a force to be reckoned with. Also, Galactus is known to fluctuate and if I`m not mistaken when Thanos blasted Galactus he was well fed at that particular time also he didn`t simply knock him off his feat so its void to compare such a feat demonstrated by the Thing.

In terms of feats Onslaught still wins. Thanos stands out more because he gets used more in battle threads. Onslaught stage 1 dominated an avatar of the Phoenix. Thor cant touch the Phoenix yet he's constantly locking up with Thanos. Thor shut down thors mind with a thought and Thanos needed to use a Gun after he couldnt do it with his fist. Xavier without Onslaught dominated avatars of the Phoenix such as Jean Grey, Namor, and Rachel Summers. Charles Xavier would beat Thanos by himself.

Taken several blasts to the face without dying is a far cry from going toe to toe with someone. And Thanos said the same to Xavier so that should tell you something. He blasted galactus and knocked him off his feat. Galactus was not hurt which Thanos commented on. Thanos then said he would die as soon as Galactus made it back to him. Thanos did nothing and the feat was nothing. So yes comparing it to Thing knocking him off his feat it is exactly the same. At least Thor cracked his head. I mean Galactus healed but still. Mr Fantastics wife blasted a hole in Galactus. Thanos blast didn't. It was not impressive.

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@pooty said:

@why_you_mad_tho: You are forgetting the context of events. THanos was weakened, straight out of a coma, when MD and mantis subdued him mentally. Xavier is a better telepath when entering minds. But he did fail with WWH and magneto so he has failed. Again I am not talking about who is the better telepath. I'm saying Xavier nor anyone else has entered a healthy Thanos mind. And can you show the scan of Onslaught beating jean with the Phoenix? I think you're mistaken about that also. I have a scan and it's NOT the phoenix force Jean. Want to see what your talking about

I'm really not. And Xavier got shot in the head, and had his brains splattered over the flooor and still fought and withstood Exodus, a man who beat Jean Grey Telepathically and the x-men and the avengers at the same time. And on another occasion Fought two x-men teams while fighting Rachel Summers telepathically. So That just Make Xavier look even better. Didn't someone say he was in a coma when he helped wolverine and Dakken? I also mentioned Xavier being In a coma when Thanos himself asked for Xaviers help with Goddess.

He did not fail with WWH. He chose not to and told his X-men not to fight Hulk. I've already given tw examples that he went into Hulks brain one of which was as Onslaught.

I'm not mistaken. Well I've read the story and the ones the proceeded and followed. And I know canonically speaking during Morrisons run on X-men it was stated that the PF never left Jean and all those times during the 90's she showed the avatar it was the PF.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

In terms of feats Onslaught still wins. Thanos stands out more because he gets used more in battle threads. Onslaught stage 1 dominated an avatar of the Phoenix. Thor cant touch the Phoenix yet he's constantly locking up with Thanos. Thor shut down thors mind with a thought and Thanos needed to use a Gun after he couldnt do it with his fist. Xavier without Onslaught dominated avatars of the Phoenix such as Jean Grey, Namor, and Rachel Summers. Charles Xavier would beat Thanos by himself.

Taken several blasts to the face without dying is a far cry from going toe to toe with someone. And Thanos said the same to Xavier so that should tell you something. He blasted galactus and knocked him off his feat. Galactus was not hurt which Thanos commented on. Thanos then said he would die as soon as Galactus made it back to him. Thanos did nothing and the feat was nothing. So yes comparing it to Thing knocking him off his feat it is exactly the same. At least Thor cracked his head. I mean Galactus healed but still. Mr Fantastics wife blasted a hole in Galactus. Thanos blast didn't. It was not impressive.

Onslaught beat Jean without the phoenix force

Thor KNOCKED OUT the Phoenix Force in avengers vs Xmen but couldn't even even hurt Thanos in Infinity

Thanos needed a gun because THor had THE POWER GEM!!

Xavier could beat Jean because he is the one who trained her. That is stated right in the comic

No human has EVER entered a healthy Thanos mind

Base Onslaught has no feats that put him above Thanos. Onslaught with Franklin/Nate win because of Franklin. not because of Xavier

Charles Xavier would beat Thanos by himself.

This statement alone shows either extreme bias or ignorance

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pooty

@pooty said:

I'm really not. And Xavier got shot in the head, and had his brains splattered over the flooor and still fought and withstood Exodus, a man who beat Jean Grey Telepathically and the x-men and the avengers at the same time. And on another occasion Fought two x-men teams while fighting Rachel Summers telepathically. So That just Make Xavier look even better. Didn't someone say he was in a coma when he helped wolverine and Dakken? I also mentioned Xavier being In a coma when Thanos himself asked for Xaviers help with Goddess.

He did not fail with WWH. He chose not to and told his X-men not to fight Hulk. I've already given tw examples that he went into Hulks brain one of which was as Onslaught.

I'm not mistaken. Well I've read the story and the ones the proceeded and followed. And I know cannoically speaking during Morrisons run on X-men it was stated that the PF never left Jean and all those times during the 90's she showed the avatar it was the PF.

1) That proves Xavier is a better all around telepath. But does NOT prove he can enter Thanos mind when healthy Thanos has been shown to be COMPLETELY immune to TP.

2) He did fail. The back lash was to much. Then Hulk allowed Xavier to see why he was so pissed

3) Then show the scan. Know what. I'll show the scan proving it was NOT Phoenix force

as you once were....do you remember the power of the Phoenix Force. past tense. she doesn't have it
as you once were....do you remember the power of the Phoenix Force. past tense. she doesn't have it

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

Onslaught beat Jean without the phoenix force

Thor KNOCKED OUT the Phoenix Force in avengers vs Xmen but couldn't even even hurt Thanos in Infinity

Thanos needed a gun because THor had THE POWER GEM!!

Xavier could beat Jean because he is the one who trained her. That is stated right in the comic

No human has EVER entered a healthy Thanos mind

Base Onslaught has no feats that put him above Thanos. Onslaught with Franklin/Nate win because of Franklin. not because of Xavier

Charles Xavier would beat Thanos by himself.

This statement alone shows either extreme bias or ignorance

I posted the photos he did it.

Thor didnt knock out the Phoenix force in A vs X. I have no Idea where you got that idea. You cant possibly tell me you've read the story if thats what you got out of it. Thor attacked the PF did nothing and got hit with a blast and almost died. I remeber this panel vividly for the simple fact that weaker people like war machine got hit with the same blast and barely got damaged. yet Thor nearly died. He attacked two more times and was almost killed. He attacked Emma with Phoenix Powers and almost died. So I dont know where you're getting your information bro.

And Thanos had the soul Gem against Goddess and Xavier used only his brain. Another check in Onslaughts column.

About half way through I couldn't tell if you were being serious or not so I just stopped.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@why_you_mad_tho:

1) You posted scans but obviously didn't read them. She didn't have the Phoenix as I posted in post 37

Loading Video...

2) Yeah, Thor knocked her out. Start at 1:09

3) The soul gem has NOTHING to do with TP.

4) I understand why you stopped. not everyone can handle being proven wrong

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins with a little easy.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NeonGameWave

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

I see what you mean and you do have a point but Thanos has feats of getting into the mind of Galactus which is parallel with the Phoenix Avatar and there are other characters who have managed to defeat the Phoenix also depending on the host or avatar at the time which is a huge difference. Well there`s always context when it comes to comics, Thor has however hurt Galactus before who is also a cosmic force and Thanos holds back against Thor as well as the heroes. He doesn`t give it his all against the heroes so that isn`t a good example. And like I said that has context to it, and where`s the proof that Xavier would beat Thanos?

Its still impressive nonetheless which is the point overall and that doesn`t suddenly make Thanos less impressive. Its still a good feat when afterwards Galactus comments on having to exert more energy than usual to get through Thanos` shields and aren`t you forgetting the Thanosi? Thanos` clones are known for doing damage on a top-tier scale and no it isn`t the same when Galactus was pushed further back and Thing does not compare to Thanos at all, Thanos stomps Thing and the Hulk casually so there`s that. Thor did have an impressive feat as I mentioned but it doesn`t make Thanos any less impressive when he`s stomping Thor also and it didn`t look like Thanos was trying to give it his all he was just trying to challenge Galactus also those characters you mentioned still get overwhelmed by Galactus who had trouble cracking Thanos` defenses.

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@hirev_starman: @frisky4: And now all you have to do is prove it

@neongamewave said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

I see what you mean and you do have a point but Thanos has feats of getting into the mind of Galactus which is parallel with the Phoenix Avatar and there are other characters who have managed to defeat the Phoenix also depending on the host or avatar at the time which is a huge difference. Well there`s always context when it comes to comics, Thor has however hurt Galactus before who is also a cosmic force and Thanos holds back against Thor as well as the heroes. He doesn`t give it his all against the heroes so that isn`t a good example. And like I said that has context to it, and where`s the proof that Xavier would beat Thanos?

Its still impressive nonetheless which is the point overall and that doesn`t suddenly make Thanos less impressive. Its still a good feat when afterwards Galactus comments on having to exert more energy than usual to get through Thanos` shields and aren`t you forgetting the Thanosi? Thanos` clones are known for doing damage on a top-tier scale and no it isn`t the same when Galactus was pushed further back and Thing does not compare to Thanos at all, Thanos stomps Thing and the Hulk casually so there`s that. Thor did have an impressive feat as I mentioned but it doesn`t make Thanos any less impressive when he`s stomping Thor also and it didn`t look like Thanos was trying to give it his all he was just trying to challenge Galactus also those characters you mentioned still get overwhelmed by Galactus who had trouble cracking Thanos` defenses.

He does not have feats of getting into the Mind of Galactus. As I said earlier he needed Moondragon who had the mind gem just to contact Galactus. And then they attacked him together and lost. Xavier is the one who has entered the mind of Galactus without aid.

The only characters who have manged to defeat a Phoenix Avatar are considered the most powerful telepaths in Marvel, and Charles has beat them too. Exodus, Apocalypse, Shadow King.

The rest of your argument is just you repeating popular thanos feats Did Galactus destroy a planet when he hit Thanos? City? He barely made a scratch in the ground. I've seen Galactus have to exert himself to throw planet busters at Shiar ships. By that rational A shiar Ship is more impressive than Thanos.

Everyone you just named Onslaught beat. So there's that. And thanos clones didnt punk anyone. In fact their existence is because Thanos sucked. He was his getting his butt kicked by Tarzan ripoffs so they had to make excuses for that later on down the line. Gaining access to Reality altering artifacts and using them on people doesn't make Thanos some big bad. It just means the tech is really awesome.

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnetictempest: I'm gonna give you advice don't do thanos fights or GoTG fights because they are popular currently and you could say thanos vs THe living tribunal and they would say thanos would win.

What is GoTG?

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

He did it to Magneto, Nate, Franklin. He tried to do it to Juggernaut but couldn't because Juggernaut's power is magical from another source out of dimension. So instead, Onslaught locked Juggernaut's mind inside the source of his power... The Crimson Cosmos.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnetictempest: Xavier didn't absorb magneto. magneto and Xavier psyke combined. Then together they absorbed Franklyn and Nate. My point is, Xavier never showed that power on his own. If he has, when?

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@magnetictempest: Xavier didn't absorb magneto. magneto and Xavier psyke combined. Then together they absorbed Franklyn and Nate. My point is, Xavier never showed that power on his own. If he has, when?

Are you implying that it was Magneto's power that allows total adsorbing and manipulation stolen powers? It was all in Xaviers doing. And they weren't psyhiclly combined in an effort. Magneto was was totally mindwiped, he was never in the picture during the Onslaught saga save for the 'Rebirth of Onslaught.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hirev_starman: @frisky4: And now all you have to do is prove it

@neongamewave said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@neongamewave said:

He does not have feats of getting into the Mind of Galactus. As I said earlier he needed Moondragon who had the mind gem just to contact Galactus. And then they attacked him together and lost. Xavier is the one who has entered the mind of Galactus without aid.

The only characters who have manged to defeat a Phoenix Avatar are considered the most powerful telepaths in Marvel, and Charles has beat them too. Exodus, Apocalypse, Shadow King.

The rest of your argument is just you repeating popular thanos feats Did Galactus destroy a planet when he hit Thanos? City? He barely made a scratch in the ground. I've seen Galactus have to exert himself to throw planet busters at Shiar ships. By that rational A shiar Ship is more impressive than Thanos.

Everyone you just named Onslaught beat. So there's that. And thanos clones didnt punk anyone. In fact their existence is because Thanos sucked. He was his getting his butt kicked by Tarzan ripoffs so they had to make excuses for that later on down the line. Gaining access to Reality altering artifacts and using them on people doesn't make Thanos some big bad. It just means the tech is really awesome.

I know that but he still managed to overpower Galactus when the actual initiation of the method was complete which is still impressive and the Xavier instance could still have context to it as well. Thanos has stared into the Infinity Well without harm does Xavier have any feat close to that?

Those characters are powerful but they are not Thanos level. Lol, Apocalypse and Shadow King? They aren`t the only ones to beat a Phoenix Avatar and by feats, Thanos trumps them even when against the Shadow King, Professor X has had help same with Apocalypse but by on-panel feats those two characters don`t even come close to Thanos.

No I am not. I am just illustration the point of the characters that Thanos has come across and what does level of impact or collateral damage have to do with anything? This proves that you are misreading and misunderstanding the main importance of my original point. And how does this logic debunk my point about Galactus himself confirming that he had to exert certain levels of energies even though it broke through Thanos` shields?

And so has Thanos... Thanos loses a lot of the time because of PIS, his clones were actually pretty powerful there was even a distinct instance with Galactus also how does that mean Thanos sucks? He`s the one responsible for the clones and their not him even at his strongest, like I said that is because of PIS or the writer at the time, I could say the same for many top-tier Marvel villains and while I do agree that Thanos may be over-hyped sometimes, here I don`t think he`s losing to base Onslaught and even if so, not so easily. Especially with all the feats you have been stating that I don`t see being significantly superior to that of Thanos.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers