• 126 results
darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Prime solos. Heck. Darkseid solos.

How, if this is Onslaughts final form? How can you solo pure psi energy? It took almost all of Marvel Earth to sacrifice themselves by entering Onslaught and killing him from the inside of his pure psi form... They could win by doing the same thing but they would die along with him unless they have reality warping powers on par with Franklin Richards to save them afterwords.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By eternityx

@darklord_apoc said:

@blazinghell said:

How, if this is Onslaughts final form? How can you solo pure psi energy? It took almost all of Marvel Earth to sacrifice themselves by entering Onslaught and killing him from the inside of his pure psi form... They could win by doing the same thing but they would die along with him unless they have reality warping powers on par with Franklin Richards to save them afterwords.

That's cool.

Prime destroyed the universe. Prime killed a guardian. Guardians are nothing but pure energy. Oh not to mention immortal. Prime survived the explosion afterwards too...Darkseid can become a concept that manipulates ideas. He isn't losing either.

Show me Prime destroying a universe.

Also if the Guardians died then they cannot be immortal.

Monarch's explosion didn't destroy the universe, all the planets and the universe were still there afterwards, it did however kill all life in the universe. Even then Prime was amped by the Guardians.

You've literally given no reasons for why Onslaught can't defeat Darkseid.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By darklord_apoc

@darklord_apoc said:

@blazinghell said:

That's cool.

Prime destroyed the universe. Prime killed a guardian. Guardians are nothing but pure energy. Oh not to mention immortal. Prime survived the explosion afterwards too...Darkseid can become a concept that manipulates ideas. He isn't losing either.

In other words Onslaught can not be touched in his pure psi energy form, that's pure thought so how can you destroy thoughts? He was not physical at all so it would be like punching at air, and destroying air, plus with Franklin's abilities Onslaught could do whatever he wishes like when he made a sun by a thought and that was just in his 2nd form... Darkseid is not going to solo here at all because how can you solo pure thought which is pure psi energy? Dark Phoenix shown more raw power than Onslaught but that does not mean she could kill him by physical means at all because you can not punch or knock out thought...

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By darklord_apoc

When they are talking about Onslaught being pure energy they are meaning pure thought, you can not touch thought and that is why the Marvel Earth were able to go inside of Onslaught because they could not touch him because it was like he was not even there, he became one with thought... He evolved into thought itself... He also had the power of Nate Grey (Xman) and Franklin Richards who is able to make anything he wants become true because he's a reality warper on the highest level... Onslaught was able to tap into both of their powers to the fullest which is how he became one with thought... So physical attacks would not be able to hurt him, however, they may could go inside of him and absorb his power from the inside which then they both would die, unless they have reality warping powers on the same level as Franklin... I mean what all has Darkseid done with reality warping powers on that level?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaught maybe

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc said:

@blazinghell said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@blazinghell said:

That's cool.

In other words Onslaught can not be touched in his pure psi energy form, that's pure thought so how can you destroy thoughts? He was not physical at all so it would be like punching at air, and destroying air, plus with Franklin's abilities Onslaught could do whatever he wishes like when he made a sun by a thought and that was just in his 2nd form... Darkseid is not going to solo here at all because how can you solo pure thought which is pure psi energy? Dark Phoenix shown more raw power than Onslaught but that does not mean she could kill him by physical means at all because you can not punch or knock out thought...

I just told you Darkseid like most new gods can become a concept. He did in FC when they thought he had died due to radion poisoning.

@eternityx said:

@blazinghell said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@blazinghell said:

That's cool.

Monarch's explosion didn't destroy the universe, all the planets and the universe were still there afterwards, it did however kill all life in the universe. Even then Prime was amped by the Guardians.

I'll do you one better.

Here he is literally laughing at the Guardian's energy based attacks. While also toying with top level powerhouses I might add.

Keep in mind that he also soloed the Corps whose weapon is also energy based amped through willpower. And he beat the ION but I won't delve into that since I don't really have to.

No Caption Provided

So, he is pure energy. So what? Prime hasn't had a problem with energy based attacks in the past. Monarch became a big bang of pure energy right on his face and that didn't stop him. As a matter of fact they did practically nothing to him as shown in the previous scan. Even universal blasts. Quantum energy...As in the base of all energy/physics. As in the layer above psi energy. As in the layer above anything really. It dabs in the abstract. Prime tanked it pretty easily.

No Caption Provided

It's comics. You can be called omnipotent and still die three pages afterwards. Is Thor immortal? Sure. Except when he dies. How about Odin? Sure. Except when he dies. They are immortal. Prime still killed one. What do you think he's going to do to someone that conceptually isn't?

When I said universe I meant the entire cast pertaining to that universe. He caused the destruction of the one I posted above but sure you could argue that it was Monarch's energy that did it.

No Caption Provided

Looks pretty darn destroyed to me, mate.

Oh and Onslaught isn't amped? Are we supposed to just take Prime in his weak form while Onslaught in his prime form? Maybe I misunderstood the title. I thought we had to consider them at their best. Prime's best solos. Same with Darkseid.

Darkseid as a concept and with dominion over reality. That is reality warping status.

No Caption Provided

I concede... for now.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

Superman Prime solos....Onslaught stands no chance....He is not nearly at the same level as Superman Prime is...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime destroys the planet

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Vaeternus

Prime and DS win here

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By thelocust619

Page one.....how did the conversation go down in that order? Does this not bug anyone else out?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By darklord_apoc

@blazinghell said:
@darklord_apoc said:
@blazinghell said:
@darklord_apoc said:
@blazinghell said:

That's cool.

I just told you Darkseid like most new gods can become a concept. He did in FC when they thought he had died due to radion poisoning.

@eternityx said:
@blazinghell said:
@darklord_apoc said:
@blazinghell said:

That's cool.

I'll do you one better.

Here he is literally laughing at the Guardian's energy based attacks. While also toying with top level powerhouses I might add.

Keep in mind that he also soloed the Corps whose weapon is also energy based amped through willpower. And he beat the ION but I won't delve into that since I don't really have to.

No Caption Provided

So, he is pure energy. So what? Prime hasn't had a problem with energy based attacks in the past. Monarch became a big bang of pure energy right on his face and that didn't stop him. As a matter of fact they did practically nothing to him as shown in the previous scan. Even universal blasts. Quantum energy...As in the base of all energy/physics. As in the layer above psi energy. As in the layer above anything really. It dabs in the abstract. Prime tanked it pretty easily.

No Caption Provided

It's comics. You can be called omnipotent and still die three pages afterwards. Is Thor immortal? Sure. Except when he dies. How about Odin? Sure. Except when he dies. They are immortal. Prime still killed one. What do you think he's going to do to someone that conceptually isn't?

When I said universe I meant the entire cast pertaining to that universe. He caused the destruction of the one I posted above but sure you could argue that it was Monarch's energy that did it.

No Caption Provided

Oh and Onslaught isn't amped? Are we supposed to just take Prime in his weak form while Onslaught in his prime form? Maybe I misunderstood the title. I thought we had to consider them at their best. Prime's best solos. Same with Darkseid.

Darkseid as a concept and with dominion over reality. That is reality warping status.

No Caption Provided

I concede... for now.

So this is not Onslaughts final form in the Onslaught arc? If so then what I said from the begining would happen because you can not punch or knock out pure thought, but which Onslaught are we debating about? Which form of Onslaught?

Avatar image for ilovemmabutbatmanisnotmyfavori
Ilovemmabutbatmanisnotmyfavoritesuperhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc I wasn't trying to compare onslaught to thanos obviously he's much more powerful lol and prime does have reality warping powers and is much more powerful then Franklin so that would be no problem at all.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By eternityx

@darklord_apoc said:

@blazinghell said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@blazinghell said:

That's cool.

@eternityx said:

@blazinghell said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@blazinghell said:

That's cool.

I'll do you one better.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I knew the scan was somewhere. As we can see it says a Graveyard Universe, so the Universe still exists but supposedly without life. We can also see that a planet as small as Earth wasn't even destroyed.

No Caption Provided

And also, we later find out that all life in the universe was not destroyed.

No Caption Provided

maxyboxparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Actually all they did was cause the energy to disperse and re-form in another universe. Onslaught CANNOT die.

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslought with full power wrecks them both

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team(unless Onslaught goes straight for telepathy).

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix:

Would TP work against Darkseid? And SMP is basically immune to all of onslaughts powers, plus after SAS he's PIS incarnate so he'll probably just pull out a bendy straw, stick it into onslaughts eyehole and drink him out of his shell.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Prime solos

BatManuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaught. He has enough power to make them sit when they pee.

Avatar image for xerothehedgeh209
XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaught at full power would win here

But Darkseid Is Already More Powerful Than Supes And Can Beat Supes At Full-Power I Doubt That Onslaught Would Be A Problem For Darkseid(Not Saying This Because Is Don't Know Anything About Onslaught)I Only Thing I Know About Him Is That He's Professor Xavier.But Give Me Reasons Why Professor X Would Beat Supes Prime And Darkseid.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The Duo.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#124  Edited By Van_Cere

Onslaught. I do not see a way for SB to be of any use here.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Prime does not blitz, I don't see how these two over come Onslaught's TP.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaught stomps

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By helloman

Onslaught wins.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

onslaught

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaught. He has enough power to make them sit when they pee.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he wil lose to each of these guys one on one. what's stopping prime from throwing him into the sun?

Playwithme98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Playwithme98

Onslaught wins and to my surprise pretty easily. He could take out all of the iron in superman and darkseid killing them instantly. I Know they both have mental abilities, however their blood doesn't. Darkseid could use his omega beam. But it wouldn't do him any good as onslaught could just reverse back at him. Just from his magnetic abilities alone, onslaught can easily move and lift 887,000 tons (this is how much the Golden Gate Bridge weighs and an old magneto did that. So I really wouldn't be surprised if it would be closer to 5 million tons easily.)And, this is not including his psionic, telekinetic or reality altering abilities. Factoring those in it's literally unmeasurable. When onslaught is in his armor, he is completely immune to telepathy. It's also theorized that if onslaught were to absorb mutants in his energy form that he would become invincible. Two of the people that jumped into him were mutants scarlet witch and namor. So, he is so powerful that the writers had no idea how to legitimately kill him off, that they wrote over this part of him. His telepathy is so impressive he took jean grey to the astral plane without her even knowing what happened. He also pulled the professors body from the astral plane, a feat that has never been done before. His magnetic force fields are so powerful that they withstood hits from galactus. Once again, not including his other abilities to increase his shield strength. He could easily be one of the most powerful beings to ever be created if we knew the full extent of all his powers. He took out the avengers, fantastic four and xmen in a single blow while masking himself as a little boy to gain the trust of franklin Richards.

Astral plane tap, astral travel, material astral projection, psychometry, dimensional sense, telepathy, telepathic illusion, telepathic camouflage, mind blast, mind control, mind possession, mind alteration, mind amnesia, psionic shield, psionic blast, astral projection, mental detection, telekinesis, psionic spikes, force fields, concussive blast, flight, intangibility, telekinetic holograms, electromagnetic spectrum manipulation, electromagnetic sight, electromagnetic pulses, magnetokinesis, organic iron manipulation, reality manipulation. And I left out a few of his abilities. Superman and darkseid may have powerful minds and mind abilities but absolutely nothing that compares to onslaught.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Crisis Darkseid's OE was full of hax. All at best, the team wins. Superman Prime alone could dissipate him.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful is Superman Prime?