• 113 results
#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

This is pre crisis darkseid. Who wins and why.

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this full power onslaught? The one with the energies of the phoenix and franklin richard's enhancing his own powers? If so he wins.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223798 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught at full power would win here

#4 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Onslaught at full power would win here"
#5 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught pretty much mindwipes them both....

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win? Onslaught. Why? Because he's an incredibly powerful reality manipulator, not to mention he's made of pure psionic energy.

#7 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Onlsaught cannot win here, he is clearly overpowered

#8 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught mind-@#$%& them both into nonexistence.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223798 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Onlsaught cannot win here, he is clearly overpowered"

How ? If Onslaught is at full power doesnt that mean he has access to Franklin Richards and the Pheonix Reality Manipulation powers ? How can he lose here against Darkseid and Prime with that type of power ? What can Superman Prime do to defend against reality warping power ?

#10 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:

How ? If Onslaught is at full power doesnt that mean he has access to Franklin Richards and the Pheonix Reality Manipulation powers ? How can he lose here against Darkseid and Prime with that type of power ? What can Superman Prime do to defend against reality warping power ? "

Plus he has the power of Space & Time due to Magneto and he can sense all life forms and entities of all the different universes.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223798 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"King Saturn says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
How ? If Onslaught is at full power doesnt that mean he has access to Franklin Richards and the Pheonix Reality Manipulation powers ? How can he lose here against Darkseid and Prime with that type of power ? What can Superman Prime do to defend against reality warping power ? "
Plus he has the power of Space & Time due to Magneto and he can sense all life forms and entities of all the different universes."

Yeah. Thats True

#12 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:

It doesn't matter if he has reality manipulation powers, does he has the speed to use them on Prime? and then you have Pre Crisis Darkseid, who defeated the Time Trapper who is a more powerful reality manipulator, than Onslaught. The Omega Effect, was simply the the most powerful attack in the universe, it didn't miss, one hit and you are out of existence, then you have Darkseid's mental powers that could very well be, more powerful than Onslaught's. The pure physical strength and speed of Prime, combine with the energy and mental manipulation powers of Darkseid woul be too much for Onslaught to overcome.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

It all comes down to the reaction speed of both parties. Can anyone provide evidence on who has the greater speed, and reaction time?

#14 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"DS and SMP have no defense against his telepathic power. he could use his reality powers to slow them down enough to attack their mind. "

What do you mean, he has no protection against telephatic attacks? Pre Darkseid is one of the most powerful psionic beings in the history of comics.

#15 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"King Saturn says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:

It doesn't matter if he has reality manipulation powers, does he has the speed to use them on Prime? and then you have Pre Crisis Darkseid, who defeated the Time Trapper who is a more powerful reality manipulator, than Onslaught. The Omega Effect, was simply the the most powerful attack in the universe, it didn't miss, one hit and you are out of existence, then you have Darkseid's mental powers that could very well be, more powerful than Onslaught's. The pure physical strength and speed of Prime, combine with the energy and mental manipulation powers of Darkseid woul be too much for Onslaught to overcome."

What can PRIME do to a Pysnic Being? it's just an illusion? Punch at it and it won't do anything. PRIME speed would be useless.

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:

he can punch story and manipulate the reality to be on even fields :P

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught has taken hits before... Hasn't he?

#18 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

DS and SMP have no defense against his telepathic power. he could use his reality powers to slow them down enough to attack their mind.

#19 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"If Darkseid was really as powerful as you say, he would have killed Superman long ago. Physical speed and strength mean nothing here, as Onslaught is not a physical being. He is pure psionic energy. I doubt very much that Darkseid comes anywhere near his level of power, especially mentally/psionically. You obviously know a lot more about Darkseid than you do about Onslaught. Onslaught would destroy or absorb both Darkseid and Superman Prime."

This is just funny, absorb Darkseid. As I stated before Darkseid defeated, both Mordru who was the most powerful magic user at the time and the Time Trapper a bigger reality manipulator than Onslaught, did you miss this part? There is nothing Onslaught is doing that Darkseid hasn't seen and defeated before.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 15:36:41

#20 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid was really as powerful as you say, he would have killed Superman long ago. Physical speed and strength mean nothing here, as Onslaught is not a physical being. He is pure psionic energy. I doubt very much that Darkseid comes anywhere near his level of power, especially mentally/psionically. You obviously know a lot more about Darkseid than you do about Onslaught. Onslaught would destroy or absorb both Darkseid and Superman Prime.

#21 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

So Darkseid is more powerful than all of the Marvel U's biggest reality warpers, magic users, and telepaths/telekinetics? I don't think so. You're basically saying Darkseid could wipe out the Marvel U by himself. He is simply not that powerful. I also don't believe Time Trapper is a more powerful reality warper than Franklin Richards, let alone Onslaught.

#22 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Korg says:
"If Darkseid was really as powerful as you say, he would have killed Superman long ago. Physical speed and strength mean nothing here, as Onslaught is not a physical being. He is pure psionic energy. I doubt very much that Darkseid comes anywhere near his level of power, especially mentally/psionically. You obviously know a lot more about Darkseid than you do about Onslaught. Onslaught would destroy or absorb both Darkseid and Superman Prime."

This is just funny, absorb Darkseid. As I stated before Darkseid defeated, both Mordru who was the most powerful magic user at the time and the Time Trapper a bigger reality manipulator than Onslaught, did you miss this part? There is nothing Onslaught is doing that Darkseid hasn't seen and defeated before.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 15:36:41"

Are you saying that Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos? If Thanos can beat Darkseid, but can't beat Onslaught then there's something seriously wrong. =I "

Of course I'm saying that, this is pre Crisis Darkseid, he defeats Thanos just by thinking it.

#23 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Korg says:

You've got to know that Magneto is inside Onslaught. He'll be able to create black holes... Something not even the Speed of Light can't escape from.

#24 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Korg says:

Are you saying that Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos? If Thanos can beat Darkseid, but can't beat Onslaught then there's something seriously wrong. =I

#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Are you saying that Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos? If Thanos can beat Darkseid, but can't beat Onslaught then there's something seriously wrong. =I "

Thanos can't beat Pre-Crisis Darkseid, though...

#26 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but even pre-crisis Darkseid stands no chance against Onslaught. He could fire radion bombs at Darkseid all day. He is without a doubt more powerful psionically, and it takes Darkseid a good amount of willpower to work most of his mojo. Also, just because he defeated Time Trapper doesn't mean he can cope with Onslaught's ridiculously vast reality-warping abilities.

For educational purposes, would you care to compare/contrast Pre and Post-Crisis Darseid and why you think the former is capable of what you say he is?

#27 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"I'm sorry, but even pre-crisis Darkseid stands no chance against Onslaught. He could fire radion bombs at Darkseid all day. He is without a doubt more powerful psionically, and it takes Darkseid a good amount of willpower to work most of his mojo. Also, just because he defeated Time Trapper doesn't mean he can cope with Onslaught's ridiculously vast reality-warping abilities.For educational purposes, would you care to compare/contrast Pre and Post-Crisis Darseid and why you think the former is capable of what you say he is?"

I would say Onslaught is strong enough to beat even a full feed Galactus times over in all reality at the same time. (when i say reality, it goes for all the multiple universes of Marvel)

#28 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"I'm sorry, but even pre-crisis Darkseid stands no chance against Onslaught. He could fire radion bombs at Darkseid all day. He is without a doubt more powerful psionically, and it takes Darkseid a good amount of willpower to work most of his mojo. Also, just because he defeated Time Trapper doesn't mean he can cope with Onslaught's ridiculously vast reality-warping abilities.For educational purposes, would you care to compare/contrast Pre and Post-Crisis Darseid and why you think the former is capable of what you say he is?"

I'm sorry, but if you think that Onslaught is more powerful than Pre Crisis Darkseid, there is nothing I can do for you.

#29 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Full power onslaught blinks the two are dead simple as that."

I just love this site.

#30 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Fantasma, I thought you were just a Darkseid fanboy, not a full-blown troll. That was a waste of time. Onslaught wins.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 16:13:19

#31 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Korg says:

I'm sorry, but if you think that Onslaught is more powerful than Pre Crisis Darkseid, there is nothing I can do for you."

But you're talking about a full powered Darkseid. Are you even considering a full powered Onslaught? What if Onslaught absord the entire universe (Eternity).

#32 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Full power onslaught blinks the two are dead simple as that.

#33 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Korg says:

Look at what your saying first cause it makes no sense.

Onslaught can make his own universe with thought.

Onslaught can turn people to jello with a thought.

Onslaught can make a second sun as well as use only two fingers to take out a gem from juggernaut shield.

Darkseid has never dealt with a being like onslaught before. Unless you say galactus and look how that turned out.

#34 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Korg says:

I'm sorry, but if you think that Onslaught is more powerful than Pre Crisis Darkseid, there is nothing I can do for you."

But you're talking about a full powered Darkseid. Are you even considering a full powered Onslaught? What if Onslaught absord the entire universe (Eternity).

"

This is all I've heard, ridiculous stuff, Onslaught blinks them out of existence etc. What about someone posting, something with sense.

#35 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"Wow, Fantasma, I thought you were just a Darkseid fanboy, not a full-blown troll. That was a waste of time. Onslaught wins.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 16:13:19"

Great answer, I'm impressed.

#36 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Not trying to impress you. Not even trying to engage you in conversation at this point. You're a hypocrite and a troll, and I've no use for you.

#37 Posted by King Saturn (223798 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Wow. A whole has happened since I last posted.

#38 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"zee crusher says:

I just love this site."

Reality manipulation obviously. Full powered onslaught is way more then what pre crisis darkseid can handle. Even a fanboy can admit pre crisis darkseid loses can you??"

Omega Effect obviously. If I wanted this, to be a stupid debate without reasoning, I would have use the the Omega Effect long ago.

#39 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"Not trying to impress you. Not even trying to engage you in conversation at this point. You're a hypocrite and a troll, and I've no use for you."

You are good.

#40 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"zee crusher says:

I just love this site."

Reality manipulation obviously. Full powered onslaught is way more then what pre crisis darkseid can handle. Even a fanboy can admit pre crisis darkseid loses can you??

#41 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong physically are Supes and Darkseid at this point?

#42 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"How strong physically are Supes and Darkseid at this point?"

At this point I would say about the same, but this is Pre Crisis Darkseid.

#43 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"LOL. Wow. A whole has happened since I last posted. "

Not much, just people saying the same thing over and over, reality manipulation.

#44 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Perfect Cell says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Korg says:

"

This is all I've heard, ridiculous stuff, Onslaught blinks them out of existence etc. What about someone posting, something with sense."

Look my friend, let's say the Omega beam zaps Onslaught. Or if PRIME punches him... It's not going to phase it because it's pure psionic energy. If Darksied can simply just "think" to begone Onslaught; it would be harder for him to compared to Onslaught "wishing" Darkseid away becuase Darkseid is one entities whereas; Onslaught is whole collective of enties. In order for Darkseid to simply "wish" Onslaught to begone, he needs to know every soul that creates the monster.

#45 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"How strong physically are Supes and Darkseid at this point?"

At this point I would say about the same, but this is Pre Crisis Darkseid."

Well, I meant an example of strength...

#46 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Perfect Cell says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Perfect Cell says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Korg says:

"

This is all I've heard, ridiculous stuff, Onslaught blinks them out of existence etc. What about someone posting, something with sense."

Look my friend, let's say the Omega beam zaps Onslaught. Or if PRIME punches him... It's not going to phase it because it's pure psionic energy. If Darksied can simply just "think" to begone Onslaught; it would be harder for him to compared to Onslaught "wishing" Darkseid away becuase Darkseid is one entities whereas; Onslaught is whole collective of enties. In order for Darkseid to simply "wish" Onslaught to begone, he needs to know every soul that creates the monster.

"

...?"

You're not giving Onslaught even a benifit of the doubt. Do you think Darkseid could beat Onslaught easily... or would it be a hard battle.

#47 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Perfect Cell says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Korg says:

"

"

Actually, punches wouldn't just phase through Onslaught. He's taken plenty of punches.

#48 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Perfect Cell says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Korg says:

"

"

...?

#49 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Perfect Cell says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Perfect Cell says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Korg says:

"

"

...?"

I was kind of thinking that too.

#50 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think that Onslaught wins, but I think some people are making him more than he is.

His strength exceeds either of the other two, but maybe not together. His psionic abilities are great, but it would be hard for him to concentrate on both at the same time. He could probably take over one or the other's mind, and team up to fight the 3rd member. That would be the best strategy.

He has the power to do so because he's taken over the minds of: Prof. X, the entire FF at once, Hulk, Iron Man, and some of the X-Men.