Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Onslaught
Onslaught

VS

Phantom Stranger
Phantom Stranger

Can Phantom Stranger destroy Onslaught if Onslaught is at full power ?

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

You mean the "rebirth" version with the cool face?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Warsman said:
"You mean the "rebirth" version with the cool face?"
Sure
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Octagon Freak

No, not the rebirth version.... We want the version that took over Manhattan. And I don't think that one guy can take him down.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Octagon Freak said:
"No, not the rebirth version.... We want the version that took over Manhattan. And I don't think that one guy can take him down.
"
Well which ever version you feel is the strongest... thats why I said Onslaught at full power
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Octagon Freak
King Saturn said:
"Octagon Freak said:
"No, not the rebirth version.... We want the version that took over Manhattan. And I don't think that one guy can take him down.
"
Well which ever version you feel is the strongest... thats why I said Onslaught at full power
"
Yes, that's when we knew Onslaught to be his strongest. The newest incarnation of him didn't seem to be very powerful at all. The most he did was take over the minds of the FF and dimension hop. The original Onslaught created a sun.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Ah I See... so do you think this version on Onslaught can defeat Phantom Stranger ?
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Octagon Freak

I don't see why not. I guess no one really knows what the Stranger's limits are, but it took Savage Hulk (apparently the strongest Hulk ever known, without the conscious of Banner to hold him back) to tear Onslaught's armor apart. And then it took several super humans to disrupt his energy. Just the one Stranger couldn't disrupt Onslaught enough to wipe him out, and even then, I don't think Stranger has the shear strength to rip Onslaught from his shell.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Octagon Freak said:
"I don't see why not. I guess no one really knows what the Stranger's limits are, but it took Savage Hulk (apparently the strongest Hulk ever known, without the conscious of Banner to hold him back) to tear Onslaught's armor apart. And then it took several super humans to disrupt his energy. Just the one Stranger couldn't disrupt Onslaught enough to wipe him out, and even then, I don't think Stranger has the shear strength to rip Onslaught from his shell.
"
The Problem is we dont know what Phantom Stranger's magic can grant him to do... but what we do know is what The Spectre is capable of... and since Phantom Stranger's power is near The Spectre... I guess the question would be can The Spectre destroy Onslaught at full power.Cause if he can... Phantom Stranger has a shot to do so as well
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Octagon Freak

I've looked around, and I can't seem to find much on Spectre's feats or powers, but it seems like he's done a lot of things, like fighting Shazam,and turning the Stranger into a mouse! I still don't know though. This Onslaught has the powers of Professor X, Magneto, Franklin Richards, and X-Man. He warps reality to a point where to took over all of the Sentinel robots in New York, and used them as his personal army, and he created an indestructible shield around his base, and  he even created his own sun, so you be the  judge.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Octagon Freak said:
"I've looked around, and I can't seem to find much on Spectre's feats or powers, but it seems like he's done a lot of things, like fighting Shazam,and turning the Stranger into a mouse! I still don't know though. This Onslaught has the powers of Professor X, Magneto, Franklin Richards, and X-Man. He warps reality to a point where to took over all of the Sentinel robots in New York, and used them as his personal army, and he created an indestructible shield around his base, and  he even created his own sun, so you be the  judge.
"
Spectre can alter reality as well... I just dont know to what level
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Octagon Freak

I don't know what Spectre can do specifically, but I do know pretty well what Onslaught can do. So if someone can tell us what Spectre is capable of, then I can try and give some counter examples.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Octagon Freak said:
"I don't know what Spectre can do specifically, but I do know pretty well what Onslaught can do. So if someone can tell us what Spectre is capable of, then I can try and give some counter examples.
"
Spectre's powers vary from time to time. Sometimes he is powerful enough to destroy Nigh Omnipotent beings...and other times Spectre is having issue battling Black Adam...
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Octagon Freak

With powers as inconsistent as that, I'd still be  putting my money on Onslaught.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Octagon Freak said:
"With powers as inconsistent as that, I'd still be  putting my money on Onslaught.
"
True... the only problem is that this is Onslaught vs Phantom Stranger... and Stranger's power doesnt seem to be inconsistent
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Octagon Freak

True, true... But I'll say Onslaught, and you have my reasoning, so I'll leave it up to the others who want to post.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Octagon Freak said:
"True, true... But I'll say Onslaught, and you have my reasoning, so I'll leave it up to the others who want to post.
"
Cool
AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom stranger > FR > Onslaught

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points