Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe

Onslaught vs Nekron, no Black Lanterns to help Nekron.

Onslaught
Onslaught

Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

It doesn't have his powers on CV.... so I don't know.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Nekron, easily.

Even if Onslaught does harm Nekron (which I doubt he can), he'd just continue to come back.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By reactor

We didn't really get to see any of Nekron's true power as the "most powerful dark force of the DC Universe", but the fact that he literally cannot die speaks for itself.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe
@Reactor said:
"We didn't really get to see any of Nekron's true power as the "most powerful dark force of the DC Universe", but the fact that he literally cannot die speaks for itself."

Died:Blackest Night #8 

The entity seemingly possessed a mind of it’s own as it brought the Anti-Monitor back as well, further damaging Nekron’s power source before ultimately destroying Nekron himself by sending a dozen white lantern rings flying through him.  

He can die apparently. 
A comic death.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Nekron

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reactor
@Cezar_TheScribe said:

" @Reactor said:

"We didn't really get to see any of Nekron's true power as the "most powerful dark force of the DC Universe", but the fact that he literally cannot die speaks for itself."

Died:Blackest Night #8 

The entity seemingly possessed a mind of it’s own as it brought the Anti-Monitor back as well, further damaging Nekron’s power source before ultimately destroying Nekron himself by sending a dozen white lantern rings flying through him.   He can die apparently. A comic death. "

Nekron's not dead, he was banished back to Limbo/Purgatory after Black Hand - his link to the world of the living - was severed via bringing Black Hand back to life. It was stated early on by the Spectre that Nekron is incapable of dying since he is a force, neither living nor dead.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Nekron for the win
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FinalStar86

Nekron pretty much blinks him out of existence

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By MrDirector786

Nekron easily

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daak1212

Tie, I doubt you can kill a psionic entity and I dont think you can kill the embodiment of death and emptiness

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
" Tie, I doubt you can kill a psionic entity and I dont think you can kill the embodiment of death and emptiness "
Why would a psionic entity be immune to death?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" Tie, I doubt you can kill a psionic entity and I dont think you can kill the embodiment of death and emptiness "
Why would a psionic entity be immune to death? "

Why would he be?  Does Nekron have any offense against a psionic entity or just living?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
Why would he be?  Does Nekron have any offense against a psionic entity or just living? "
Why wouldn't he be? Onslaught is still apart of Xavier and Magneto, wouldn't Nekron be able to harm him? 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
Why would he be?  Does Nekron have any offense against a psionic entity or just living? "
Why wouldn't he be? Onslaught is still apart of Xavier and Magneto, wouldn't Nekron be able to harm him?  "

He can live with out them, when magneto was depowerd wouldnt you think that onslaught would dissapear?  No he's still around and besides the fight is between Onslaught and Nekron not Xavier, Magneto, and Onslaught.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
Why wouldn't he be? Onslaught is still apart of Xavier and Magneto, wouldn't Nekron be able to harm him?  "
He can live with out them, when magneto was depowerd wouldnt you think that onslaught would dissapear?  No he's still around and besides the fight is between Onslaught and Nekron not Xavier, Magneto, and Onslaught. "
This was never proven, and there is no evidence of Onslaught being immune to Nekrons powers either. 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
He can live with out them, when magneto was depowerd wouldnt you think that onslaught would dissapear?  No he's still around and besides the fight is between Onslaught and Nekron not Xavier, Magneto, and Onslaught. "
This was never proven, and there is no evidence of Onslaught being immune to Nekrons powers either.  "

You cant kill something that isnt living can you.  Thats like trying to kill a thought
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
This was never proven, and there is no evidence of Onslaught being immune to Nekrons powers either.  "
You cant kill something that isnt living can you.  Thats like trying to kill a thought "
No but he can easily destroy him, Nekron doesn't have to kill him to defeat him
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
You cant kill something that isnt living can you.  Thats like trying to kill a thought "
No but he can easily destroy him, Nekron doesn't have to kill him to defeat him "

You just said to destroy him.  That makes no sense.  Onslaught is an psionic entity while nekron is a cosmic enitity.  They cant kill each other
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
No but he can easily destroy him, Nekron doesn't have to kill him to defeat him "
You just said to destroy him.  That makes no sense.  Onslaught is an psionic entity while nekron is a cosmic enitity.  They cant kill each other "
Destroy him, that doesn't mean he has to kill to kill him in the sense that he would kill a living being, Onslaught doesn't have to be a living being to be destroyed. 
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaiyan

I think Nekron might win it

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Freefa11

Well, I still haven't read Blackest Night, but in the silver age he took on multiple Guardians while still mostly sealed away and was actually killing them, so unless he's been nerfed horrifically, he can definitely take Onslaught. Really, Onslaught didn't even turn out to be all that powerful. The strongest guys he was dealing with were Thor and Hulk, which isn't exactly weak, but is also pretty far from being a serious cosmic powerhouse.

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Nekron equal to Death in the DC Universe?