#1 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?


vs  
 

#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy turns Onslaught into a toilet seat in less than a second.
#3 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

mr mxy will have some fun here

#4 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy

#5 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Mxy turns Onslaught into a toilet seat in less than a second. "
This
#6 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

The ugly little troll wins , unfortunately .

#7 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" The ugly little troll wins , unfortunately . "
He isn't a troll, he's an imp
#8 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" The ugly little troll wins , unfortunately . "
He isn't a troll, he's an imp "
I don't give a damn , the character is as shitty as his name .
#9 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch:
Wow...thats alittle extreme. 
 
Mxy destroys. No contest.
#10 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

dude...........
#11 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught wins. Mxy is dumber than a log. Plus, Mxy can be hurt/killed by just ordinary physical force. 
Superman-Prime beats the crap out of him: 
 
   

#12 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586: 
 
 
 
   
#13 Posted by Chimichanga (282 posts) - - Show Bio

  Mr. Mxyzptlk stomp

#14 Posted by Omega-Man (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586:  Are you serious? Your comparing Superman prime's power levels to Onslaught? Prime out powers Onslaught by 100x if not more Onslaught could barely fight Savage Hulk, Prime can move planets with his bare hands. Mxy wins this easily with a snap of his fingers.
#15 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega-Man said:
" @TheBatman586:  Are you serious? Your comparing Superman prime's power levels to Onslaught? Prime out powers Onslaught by 100x if not more Onslaught could barely fight Savage Hulk, Prime can move planets with his bare hands. Mxy wins this easily with a snap of his fingers."

Not to mention the fact that Mxy was depowered in that storyline
#16 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Omega-Man said:
" @TheBatman586:  Are you serious? Your comparing Superman prime's power levels to Onslaught? Prime out powers Onslaught by 100x if not more Onslaught could barely fight Savage Hulk, Prime can move planets with his bare hands. Mxy wins this easily with a snap of his fingers."
Not to mention the fact that Mxy was depowered in that storyline "

From the Marvel Wiki: 
Superhuman Strength: Onslaught possesses vast superhuman strength of unknown limits. However he is able to lift at least far beyond 100 tons with ease without using his psionic or magnetic powers to increase his strength. While using those powers to enhance his strength, the upper limits of his strength are unimaginable. He demonstrated sufficient strength to overpower a fully powered Juggernaut and punch him with enough force to sending flying through the air from Canada to New Jersey with a single blow, and was able to pin down and casually restrain an enraged Banner-less Hulk with ease. 
 
And how was Mxy depowered? He was just strolling around the 5th dimension when Superman-Prime flew in from out of nowhere and grabbed him, kidnapping him.     
#17 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Omega-Man said:
" @TheBatman586:  Are you serious? Your comparing Superman prime's power levels to Onslaught? Prime out powers Onslaught by 100x if not more Onslaught could barely fight Savage Hulk, Prime can move planets with his bare hands. Mxy wins this easily with a snap of his fingers."
Not to mention the fact that Mxy was depowered in that storyline "

From the Marvel Wiki: 
Superhuman Strength: Onslaught possesses vast superhuman strength of unknown limits. However he is able to lift at least far beyond 100 tons with ease without using his psionic or magnetic powers to increase his strength. While using those powers to enhance his strength, the upper limits of his strength are unimaginable. He demonstrated sufficient strength to overpower a fully powered Juggernaut and punch him with enough force to sending flying through the air from Canada to New Jersey with a single blow, and was able to pin down and casually restrain an enraged Banner-less Hulk with ease.  And how was Mxy depowered? He was just strolling around the 5th dimension when Superman-Prime flew in from out of nowhere and grabbed him, kidnapping him.      "

Spectre depowered him a few issues prior to their fight. Also, for the sake of factual info and your reputation, never quote a wiki article again.
#18 Posted by Omega-Man (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586: that quote from a Wiki
 
 He demonstrated sufficient strength to overpower a fully powered Juggernaut and punch him with enough force to sending flying through the air from Canada to New Jersey with a single blow, 
 
So what? Prime still out powers Onslaught, even normal Superman has knocked Neutron into orbit (Superman ending battle story arc) and has done it to Lobo much earlier than that also in Superman Man Of Steel #30. and Orbit is much further than across from new Jersey to Canada. if normal Superman can do that Prime is far more stronger than him so there is a big different power level here between Onslaught and Superman prime.
#19 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji said:
" Mxy "

#20 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@TheBatman586 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Omega-Man said:
" @TheBatman586:  Are you serious? Your comparing Superman prime's power levels to Onslaught? Prime out powers Onslaught by 100x if not more Onslaught could barely fight Savage Hulk, Prime can move planets with his bare hands. Mxy wins this easily with a snap of his fingers."
Not to mention the fact that Mxy was depowered in that storyline "

From the Marvel Wiki: 
Superhuman Strength: Onslaught possesses vast superhuman strength of unknown limits. However he is able to lift at least far beyond 100 tons with ease without using his psionic or magnetic powers to increase his strength. While using those powers to enhance his strength, the upper limits of his strength are unimaginable. He demonstrated sufficient strength to overpower a fully powered Juggernaut and punch him with enough force to sending flying through the air from Canada to New Jersey with a single blow, and was able to pin down and casually restrain an enraged Banner-less Hulk with ease.  And how was Mxy depowered? He was just strolling around the 5th dimension when Superman-Prime flew in from out of nowhere and grabbed him, kidnapping him.      "
Spectre depowered him a few issues prior to their fight. Also, for the sake of factual info and your reputation, never quote a wiki article again. "

Well all right then. Mxy wins...
#21 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy way more powerful
 
As impressive as Onslaughts feats were he's nothing compared to the 5D Imp
 @TheBatman586 said:

"  Mxy is dumber than a log. Plus, Mxy can be hurt/killed by just ordinary physical force.     "

  Superboy Prime comics should never be taken serious, they should all be retconed or maybe burnt...no I don't condone the burning of books but the point is these comics sucked andwere filled with epic levels of PIS
#22 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" The ugly little troll wins , unfortunately . "
He isn't a troll, he's an imp "
I don't give a damn , the character is as shitty as his name . "

Why don't you like him?
#23 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 1) Because he is ugly . I hate small ugly looking characters . Design really sucks . 2) Stupid name . 
3) I hate when shit-looking characters get so much power . Just look at Onslaught - he looks so awesome that i don't have enough words to describe it . And now he must lose in more than a second to some small ugly imp . That pisses me off .
#24 Edited by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder: 1) Because he is ugly . I hate small ugly looking characters . Design really sucks . 2) Stupid name .  3) I hate when shit-looking characters get so much power . Just look at Onslaught - he looks so awesome that i don't have enough words to describe it . And now he must lose in more than a second to some small ugly imp . That pisses me off ."


wow thats a retarded reason to hate a character...


 
#25 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody: First - check your grammar . Second - I don't need your opinion , copycat .
#26 Edited by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch:
you have to admit...its a pretty horrible reason to hate a character. 
 
Why not hate a character because of his story, origins or his morals. 
 
How am I a Copy Cat???
#27 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: 1) Because he is ugly . I hate small ugly looking characters . Design really sucks . 2) Stupid name .  3) I hate when shit-looking characters get so much power . Just look at Onslaught - he looks so awesome that i don't have enough words to describe it . And now he must lose in more than a second to some small ugly imp . That pisses me off ."

I understand, although he's always been my favorite Superman villain
#28 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Mine was always Darkseid . And Doomsday .
#29 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: you have to admit...its a pretty horrible reason to hate a character.  Why not hate a character because of his story, origins or his morals.  How am I a Copy Cat??? "
1) Normal reason .
2) You're a copycat .
#30 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Superparody said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: you have to admit...its a pretty horrible reason to hate a character.  Why not hate a character because of his story, origins or his morals.  How am I a Copy Cat??? "
1) Normal reason . 2) You're a copycat ."

??? 
How am I a copycat explain 
???
#31 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

One thing is clear.
We can't deny Mxy power, he is one of the tops DC chars.
Just a few chars in Marvel/DC universes can handle him.
Even one of my favorites chars " Shuma Gorath " can't do this.

#32 Posted by jae345 (63 posts) - - Show Bio