Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@MisterGuyMan said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@MisterGuyMan said:

Marvel Zombies killed all life in their universe in a few years IIRC. Just the speed at which they can do that means their ridiculously overpowered then. They win.

Speed is ultimately meaningless when celestial level beings are involved, so no.

How so? One side destroyed all life in a short span. The other was defeated in an even shorter span. The Marvel Zombies feat still stands way above anything Onslaught has done.

Because when you can bend time, it doesn't matter how fast one guy is, they'll lose.

Also, the marvel zombieverse was full of weak ass imitations of 616 characters who couldn't beat an irritated fly if they tried. Like the MZ Galactus? A wuss who disgraces the very name of Galactus. And that "Thanos" they had there? He pissed on the name of the character by just existing.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@Xaraghoul_the_Ravager said:

Because when you can bend time, it doesn't matter how fast one guy is, they'll lose.

Also, the marvel zombieverse was full of weak ass imitations of 616 characters who couldn't beat an irritated fly if they tried. Like the MZ Galactus? A wuss who disgraces the very name of Galactus. And that "Thanos" they had there? He pissed on the name of the character by just existing.

So if you're implying that Galactus Zombies can bend time that easily then there's no way Onslaught can win. The Zombies beat Galactus via powered up Surfer powers. Other than that Galactus doesn't have any embarrassing showings.

Honestly what has Onslaught done? He's a planetary threat. The Zombie Galacti are confirmed universal threats.

Avatar image for xaraghoul_the_ravager
Xaraghoul_the_Ravager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MisterGuyMan said:

So if you're implying that Galactus Zombies can bend time that easily then there's no way Onslaught can win. The Zombies beat Galactus via powered up Surfer powers. Other than that Galactus doesn't have any embarrassing showings.

Honestly what has Onslaught done? He's a planetary threat. The Zombie Galacti are confirmed universal threats.

Galactus should never, ever, ever even be MILDLY threatened by the surfer or anyone with his powers. Honestly, Marvel Zombies was a terrible miniseries meant to appeal to a now dying fad. Thank the gods, because Zombies haven't been cool since Romero ruined them with Land of the Dead.

And Onslaught as we're talking here has the full power of Franklin Richards and the Phoenix force, the latter of whom surpasses Galactus and thus surpasses those who have the powers of a piss weak imitation of galactus my grandmother could kill.

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BeaverSauce

@MisterGuyMan said:

Galactus should never, ever, ever even be MILDLY threatened by the surfer or anyone with his powers. Honestly, Marvel Zombies was a terrible miniseries meant to appeal to a now dying fad. Thank the gods, because Zombies haven't been cool since Romero ruined them with Land of the Dead.

And Onslaught as we're talking here has the full power of Franklin Richards and the Phoenix force, the latter of whom surpasses Galactus and thus surpasses those who have the powers of a piss weak imitation of galactus my grandmother could kill.

none of this addresses the fact that stark knowns the location of the infinity gems and onlaught can't beat the gems not even eternity can stop the gems

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Dextersinister

@BeaverSauce said:

@CrimsonRaven said:

as a member of the illuminati stark knows the location of one of the infinity gems that could get the job done

This, how can onslaught stop the infinity gems?

This is the zombie universe with a different history so you can't assume they have the gems in this one, if they have them go nuts but it's unlikely as he didn't use it against Galactus.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MisterGuyMan

It doesn't really matter if the Marvel Zombie series is the best series of all time or utter crap. The fact remains is that the Galacti Zombies did more with their powers than Onslaught did. I also question if Onslaught really did have full control of Pheonix and Franklin considering Xavier and Franklin were resisting inside his mind. So either he didn't have full control of all their powers or he did but he failed to fully utilize it for whatever reason. The end result is the same and he's done nothing to compare favorably to the Zombir Galactus heroes.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@MisterGuyMan said:

It doesn't really matter if the Marvel Zombie series is the best series of all time or utter crap. The fact remains is that the Galacti Zombies did more with their powers than Onslaught did. I also question if Onslaught really did have full control of Pheonix and Franklin considering Xavier and Franklin were resisting inside his mind. So either he didn't have full control of all their powers or he did but he failed to fully utilize it for whatever reason. The end result is the same and he's done nothing to compare favorably to the Zombir Galactus heroes.

Well, the fact of the matter is that Marvel Zombies is still cannon under the rule of the multiverse. Dormammu was trying to rule that part of reality. And about Galactus "never ever ever part": Silver Surfer's power source is still the Power Cosmics so it is in synch with Galactus. Pym figured out a way to use that as an advantage when he built the amplifier. It was pretty much the same concept of what Dr. Doom did to Galactus 30 years ago. As for Onslaught. He never utilized the Phoenix Force, and he used Franklin's, X-Man, and Magneto's powers better than they've had because Onslaught IS Xavier and he had the power to unlock potential to the absolute fullest. Xavier was never trying to resist Onslaught because Xavier is Onslaught. But to conclude of how the event would turn in this battle is that the Zombie's could not or would not be able to "eat" Onslaught because Onslaught is a "ghostly being" that uses a Pychic astral projection that can physically interact with the real world. The Zombies can't eat him, like they did to Galactus.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Well, the fact of the matter is that Marvel Zombies is still cannon under the rule of the multiverse. Dormammu was trying to rule that part of reality. And about Galactus "never ever ever part": Silver Surfer's power source is still the Power Cosmics so it is in synch with Galactus. Pym figured out a way to use that as an advantage when he built the amplifier. It was pretty much the same concept of what Dr. Doom did to Galactus 30 years ago. As for Onslaught. He never utilized the Phoenix Force, and he used Franklin's, X-Man, and Magneto's powers better than they've had because Onslaught IS Xavier and he had the power to unlock potential to the absolute fullest. Xavier was never trying to resist Onslaught because Xavier is Onslaught. But to conclude of how the event would turn in this battle is that the Zombie's could not or would not be able to "eat" Onslaught because Onslaught is a "ghostly being" that uses a Pychic astral projection that can physically interact with the real world. The Zombies can't eat him, like they did to Galactus.

Xavier was comforting Franklin so the idea the Onslaught wholly consumed everyone and had complete access to their powers is questionable. His feats make it even more so. That's what I was responding to. The Galactus Zombies don't have to eat Onslaught. They can kill kill normally and Onslaught has shown nothing to put him in Galactus' level in terms of feats.

TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@MisterGuyMan said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Xavier was comforting Franklin so the idea the Onslaught wholly consumed everyone and had complete access to their powers is questionable. His feats make it even more so. That's what I was responding to. The Galactus Zombies don't have to eat Onslaught. They can kill kill normally and Onslaught has shown nothing to put him in Galactus' level in terms of feats.

In terms of feats yes. but that only. Suppose Galactus invaded Earth during the Onslaught Saga. Would Galactus win? Unlikely.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@TheSecondOpinion said:

In terms of feats yes. but that only. Suppose Galactus invaded Earth during the Onslaught Saga. Would Galactus win? Unlikely.

I'd definitely put my money on Galactus. Franklin was just coming into his power and was undermining Onslaught even when consumed. The Pheonix Force power is dependent on its compatibility with its host. Those are the only two powers on Galactus' league. Everyone else like X-man and whoever else Onslaught consumed aren't important at that level.

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mrtrevorguy

The Zombies wouldnt need to eat him. shouldn't power cosmic attacks affect Onslaught?

TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@MisterGuyMan said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

I'd definitely put my money on Galactus. Franklin was just coming into his power and was undermining Onslaught even when consumed. The Pheonix Force power is dependent on its compatibility with its host. Those are the only two powers on Galactus' league. Everyone else like X-man and whoever else Onslaught consumed aren't important at that level.

Onslaught recreated the entire Solar System and added another sun there. Tell me if Galactus can do that under his own power not given a notice time, but a gesture to replicate the same feat.

TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@mrtrevorguy said:

The Zombies wouldnt need to eat him. shouldn't power cosmic attacks affect Onslaught?

No because the Power Cosmic is physical Cosmic power. Onslaught's power is Astral.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By Vrakmul

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@MisterGuyMan said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Onslaught recreated the entire Solar System and added another sun there. Tell me if Galactus can do that under his own power not given a notice time, but a gesture to replicate the same feat.

Only one solar system? Pfft.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...rom02721vt0.jpg

Galactus can move galaxies with a wave of his hand.

Oh and his "herald my rage blast" which wiped a galaxy clean and killed a watcher.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...lation6-005.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...on6-006-007.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...lation6-008.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...lation6-009.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...lation6-021.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/.../thanos_004.jpg

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BeaverSauce

@Vrakmul said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@MisterGuyMan said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Only one solar system? Pfft.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...rom02721vt0.jpg

Galactus can move galaxies with a wave of his hand.

Oh and his "herald my rage blast" which wiped a galaxy clean and killed a watcher.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...lation6-005.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...on6-006-007.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...lation6-008.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...lation6-009.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...lation6-021.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/.../thanos_004.jpg

this

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers