• 65 results
#1 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel zombies after devouring galactus and ego vs onlaught 

Earth-2149 Marvel Zombies
#2 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

they consumed ego?Scans!!

#3 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught. he crushed the phoenix force. but of course the phoenix rises again.... but these zombies won't.

#4 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Onslaught.
#6 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven said:
"
"
unlike galactus and ego.... onslaught is non physical... you can not eat him lol.
#7 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro:

LOL
#8 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught has never faced cosmic beings though. they collectively posses the power of galactus. Galactus is not suppose to be physical as well, he is only appears in the image of those who view him. apparently hes really armor and energy underneath. 

#9 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven said:
"
"
Full scan?that could just be a alien for all i know.

#10 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro:  i never said they had to eat him to beat him. this is the zombies after they left earth so that includes firelord thanos and phoenix
#11 Edited by shonen2 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Zombies took down Galactus, and silver surfer. Nuff said.

#12 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven said:
" onslaught has never faced cosmic beings though. they collectively posses the power of galactus. Galactus is not suppose to be physical as well, he is only appears in the image of those who view him. apparently hes really armor and energy underneath.  "
well the writer of marvel zombie begs to differ... do you remember when they ate galactus? image or not, they tore meat, flesh and bone. lol
#13 Posted by Dr_Victor_N_Doomsborn (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@shonen2:
Onslaght dwarfs both of them in power.
#14 Edited by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dr_Victor_N_Doomsborn: cant fully agree with that. sure onslaught owns surfer but not galactus. if galactus became a marvel zombie then onslaught doesnt stand a chance but since they ate him and only a took a portion of his power i stand to think this would be a tough fight. add that with egos psych abilities then its a fair fight. not so much though since xavier has beat ego on one occasion
#15 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i forgot one thing.... onslaught absorbs so whether or not they are zombies... he will absorb them and gain the power that they have stole. 

@Dr_Victor_N_Doomsborn said:

" @shonen2: Onslaght dwarfs both of them in power. "

i've never seen galactus snap his finger and create stars.
#16 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught was only a threat to earth while galactus is and has taken on universal threats like thanos, chaos king, protege, and abraxas

#17 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven said:
" onslaught was only a threat to earth while galactus is and has taken on universal threats like thanos, chaos king, protege, and abraxas "
his threat was on earth because his mind was set to it. his plan was to expand from that though.

one celestial once told iceman and phoenix (and juggernaut) humans are the replacements of celestials and you will continue to evolve until that time.
#18 Posted by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
" @CrimsonRaven said:
"

"
unlike galactus and ego.... onslaught is non physical... you can not eat him lol. "

So are the life energies of planets, Cosmic Zombies chowed down on the Skrull World's insides without a problem. 
Don't get me wrong, Galactus would maul them all, but they do have some measure of their universe's Galactus's power, even if they are completely incompetent in it's use.
#19 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11357 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonRaven said:

" @Lance Bastro:  i never said they had to eat him to beat him. this is the zombies after they left earth so that includes firelord thanos and phoenix "

then you mean zombie galacti saying marvel zombies pretty much means every zombie in that universe

#20 Posted by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
"

@CrimsonRaven said:

" @Lance Bastro:  i never said they had to eat him to beat him. this is the zombies after they left earth so that includes firelord thanos and phoenix "

then you mean zombie galacti saying marvel zombies pretty much means every zombie in that universe

"

Vast majority of them aren't worth mentioning.  
Zombie Thor couldn't even tank an arrow to the throat.
#21 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @GrandSymbiote94 said:
"

@CrimsonRaven said:

"
Vast majority of them aren't worth mentioning.  Zombie Thor couldn't even tank an arrow to the throat. "
lmao!!
#22 Posted by Freefa11 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:

" oh i forgot one thing.... onslaught absorbs so whether or not they are zombies... he will absorb them and gain the power that they have stole. 

Onslaught only absorbed the powers of mutants, and he had to actually capture and subdue them first. It's not like he went around instantly absorbing whoever he came across. 

i've never seen galactus snap his finger and create stars. "    

That star didn't actually do anything though, and it makes little sense for Onslaught to perform a feat as monumental as creating an entire star out of nothing while failing to destroy his enemies. It makes much more sense to assume that the star was simply a telepathic illusion or some such, which is well within his ability.
#23 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

i wouldn't say there incompetent after all bruce, tony, peter, and antman all created a device that assisted in the defeat of galactus. its safe to say that combined intelligence with thanos would do the job 

#24 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

how can onslaught be harmed?

#25 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught got this

#26 Edited by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

as a member of the illuminati stark knows the location of one of the infinity gems that could get the job done

#27 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: agreed
#28 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel zombies would literally be electrified by biting onslaught

#29 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

and a very weakened magneto alone did his share of damage, and onslaught is beyond magneto.

#30 Posted by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
"Marvel zombies would literally be electrified by biting onslaught "

That likely won't phase them, especially Zombie Hulk, that for some reason was vaslty more powerful then all the other members.
#31 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
"Marvel zombies would literally be electrified by biting onslaught "
That likely won't phase them, especially Zombie Hulk, that for some reason was vaslty more powerful then all the other members. "
Still, Onslaught would still got this unless the power cosmic can do it.
#32 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
Onslaught
#33 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel zombies has alot of moment that make me smh.
#34 Posted by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
"Still, Onslaught would still got this unless the power cosmic can do it. "

I don't think I even care too much anymore, MZ was dumb as heck and they showed absolutely no creativity with the PC.  
Could they devour onslaught? Perhaps, do I know for sure, no.
#35 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

zombies take this, onlaught never stood a chance against any cosmic entity. The zombies ravaged mutiple universes. Onslaught was onlly an earth threat, they terrified the universe

#36 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lance Bastro said:

@CrimsonRaven said:
"
"
unlike galactus and ego.... onslaught is non physical... you can not eat him lol.

Speaking about that, In Marvel Zombies 4 Dormammu was purely astral compared to the physical energy of Galactus. This is why Galactus was eaten, yet Dormammu was unaffected by all the Zombies including those with cosmic powers. This is why for every Galactus vs Dormammu thread, Dormammu is the winner. He's too big to manifest a physical form inside a multiverse so he has to create astral consciousness to effect or explore that said multiverse.

Anyway, none of the Zombies can effect Onslaught and none has the astral might (that is already a zombie) to astra~logically effect Onslaught. Besides, Dormammu, but Dormammu wasn't a zombie.

#37 Posted by OneDoesNotSimplyWalkIntoMordor (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught would win for reasons already mentioned. One does not simply hit an astral projection.

#38 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard said:

I'm going with Onslaught.
#39 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Lance Bastro said:

@CrimsonRaven said:
"
"

Speaking about that, In Marvel Zombies 4 Dormammu was purely astral compared to the physical energy of Galactus. This is why Galactus was eaten, yet Dormammu was unaffected by all the Zombies including those with cosmic powers. This is why for every Galactus vs Dormammu thread, Dormammu is the winner. He's too big to manifest a physical form inside a multiverse so he has to create astral consciousness to effect or explore that said multiverse.

Anyway, none of the Zombies can effect Onslaught and none has the astral might (that is already a zombie) to astra~logically effect Onslaught. Besides, Dormammu, but Dormammu wasn't a zombie.

isn't ego's psychic ability on par with xavier, i believe in the past they went toe to toe and xavier was bested. So since the zombies seems to absord what ever entity they eat they have the psychic ability of ego to take on onslaught. they dont have to eat him to win.

#40 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies can't eat an Astral Projection.

#41 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce: Xaiver comatose Ego iirc.

#42 Posted by toby5678910 (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies win via pis

#43 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@toby5678910 said:

Zombies win via pis

#44 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonRaven said:

as a member of the illuminati stark knows the location of one of the infinity gems that could get the job done

This, how can onslaught stop the infinity gems?

#45 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

The zombies have crap durability, can't infect Onslaught because he's an energy being in a shell, and their Galactus was weak as hell. Given that Onslaught had both the power of Franklin RIchards and the Phoenix Force, I'd say he stomps.

#46 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Zombies killed all life in their universe in a few years IIRC. Just the speed at which they can do that means their ridiculously overpowered then. They win.

#47 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterGuyMan said:

Marvel Zombies killed all life in their universe in a few years IIRC. Just the speed at which they can do that means their ridiculously overpowered then. They win.

Speed is ultimately meaningless when celestial level beings are involved, so no.

#48 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu was the only one capable of stopping the Marvel Zombies. He wanted to rule that universe, but plot has it that even the characters fighting the Zombies claim that allowing Dormammu to enter the Muliverse would be worst so they used a plot device to deny him access to the Marvel Multiverse. Again.

#49 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@MisterGuyMan said:

Speed is ultimately meaningless when celestial level beings are involved, so no.

How so? One side destroyed all life in a short span. The other was defeated in an even shorter span. The Marvel Zombies feat still stands way above anything Onslaught has done.

#50 Posted by dondave (27342 posts) - - Show Bio

Onsaught