#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

vs

caption

Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

why does onslaught have veins in his armor.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23447 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"why does onslaught have veins in his armor.
"
Because the artist was a monkey.
#4 Posted by danhimself (22490 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught offered to give jean the pheonix force if she would serve him and if he's able to give that power to her then i see no reason why he couldn't beat her with it

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23447 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught beats the stuffing out of jean grey and kills her off forever.  Then Shuma Gorath and he go on a mindless killing rampage, and onslaught gets eaten by shuma gorath later.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

I think White Crown Phoenix could take him.The regular Phoenix probably couldn't beat him but it wouldn't be easy for him to win.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Jean Grey with Phoenix would lose to Onslaught.
#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught only because Onslaught lacks any moral and apathy. He wouldn't think twice killing Jean or stripping her the Phoenix Force while they fight before he crush her.

But this is no easy fight.

#9 Posted by Erik (32273 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey goes to the white hot room and erases Onslaught from existence.

#10 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends what you mean. Because Jean Grey is the White Phoenix of the Crown now. I think she could handle Onslaught if it was necessary. But Jean Grey as a human host, I don't know. Her powers have fluctuated so much over the years it's hard to say.

#11 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Onslaught beats the stuffing out of jean grey and kills her off forever.  Then Shuma Gorath and he go on a mindless killing rampage, and onslaught gets eaten by shuma gorath later.
"

1) If Onslaught wanted to; He could erase Shuma Gorath from existance. But the whole battle would be determined on who would make the 1st move.

2) I would have to go with Onslaught anyway because he has the power to absorb and use others powers and so on.. So let's say if Onslaught got to Phoenix 1st, no matter which version of her/it.... And then Galactus... Thor... Cyttorak.... etc.... Shuma would probably stand no chance at all.

3) And as for Phoenix.... If she can't tell if something is an illusion from Onslaught, then we already know, that she is nowhere anywhere near his power.

#12 Edited by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

I think onslaught would defeat phoenix, but it's not easy for him. If jean is white phoenix, then jean would erase him form Marvel Universe forever.

#13 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught cus he just kills and enslaves jean haas all that morality getting in her way.
...stupid marality....

#14 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"onslaught cus he just kills and enslaves jean haas all that morality getting in her way.
...stupid marality...."

even white phoenix?
#15 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think its in her charicter to just go around eraseing people

#16 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"i dont think its in her charicter to just go around eraseing people"

But if she want, she can do that.
#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on which version of jean Phoenix. The last version seen which is post retconed regular pheonix would lose as it was proved in the series. Original Dark Phoenix or WCP would rape Onslaught though.

#18 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught can defeat any Phoenix, except for White Phoenix.

#19 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10313 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a very interesting fight. Not exactly sure who would win but I am leaning toward a phoenix force imbued Jean for the win.

#20 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

isnt it said there is nothing the pheonix can do she can do anything her mind wants
#21 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Onslaught with Professor X, Magneto, X-Man and Franklin Richards should beat any Phoenix, except for White Phoenix. May I ask why you think not?
#22 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"@vegeta said:
"isnt it said there is nothing the pheonix can do she can do anything her mind wants "
Uatu explained her power as such, "she only had to think and that thought would become reality" "

@cracks said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: Onslaught with Professor X, Magneto, X-Man and Franklin Richards should beat any Phoenix, except for White Phoenix. May I ask why you think not? "

thats why
#23 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta: Expound please.
#24 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @vegeta: Expound please. "

what
#25 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta: "thats why" is not very explicative.
#26 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @vegeta: "thats why" is not very explicative. "

if any thought becomes reality then why cant she beat him
#27 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta: Onslaught has Franklin's reality warping powers. However, i guess he would lose because he is being of pure psychic energy and Phoenix controls that
#28 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: I reckon that Hyperstorm can give Dark Phoenix a battle if not then defeat her. 

The son of Rachel and Franklin.
#29 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" Jean said Onslaught was the most powerful esper she ever encountered, Jean not channeling the Phoenix will lose, Jean in any Phoenix incarnation wins. "
Agreed. Onslaught would not be able to defeat Dark Phoenix, White Phoenix of the Crown, the Phoenix Force itself or Green Phoenix. However, Onslaught would have a much better chance at defeating Green Phoenix since Green Phoenix tries to limit the amount of power she uses, unlike Dark Phoenix.  The Phoenix Force and White Phoenix of the Crown are both multiversal, so Onslaught would have no chance of defeating them. 
#30 Posted by BMEZY (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprincess.. are you sure that onslaught can just " stripping her the Phoenix Force" the reason why i say that is because

.. remember that issue when Galactus tried separating the Phoenix Force from then host Rachel Summers and release it back to the universe? as he was doing it, stars started going dim and were dying.. later, omniversal guardian Roma, Uatu the Watcher and even Death itself appeared before Galactus and told him that he cannot separate the host from the Phoenix forcefully, for if he does, all life will cease to exist and no spark of life will ever come about.. that is probably why the Phoenix is described to be immortal, indestructible and mutable for it symbolizes everything that pertains to life itself

with that being said i think that onslaught is wayy too intelligent and cares about his own life too much (the fact that he would be irritating the very source of his existence) to piss the force off like that.. 

i agree that he would win THIS battle.. jean is wayy too human and she holds back most of her own power, way too much compassion, love, and moral reasoningg.. this is the phoenix's only weakness if you think about it loll

#31 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught would win... the only phoenix that could beat him is one that is multiversal like the white crown.

#32 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
onslaught would win... the only phoenix that could beat him is one that is multiversal like the white crown.
Actually, the only way Onslaught would win is if Phoenix fights him face to face. It is the White Hot Room that is >>> Onslaught. So if Phoenix is inside the HWR, she can defeat Onslaught from there.
#33 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix stomps...

Inside the White Hot Room.

#34 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

if onslaught gains access to the m'kronn crystal, he would defeat phoenix, even if she is inside the white hot room.

#35 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
if onslaught gains access to the m'kronn crystal, he would defeat phoenix, even if she is inside the white hot room.
Yeah, and if your mom had the HOTU, she would win. smh.....
#36 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
@Lance Bastro said:
Yeah, and if your mom had the HOTU, she would win. smh.....
exactly...
#37 Posted by PowerHerc (83261 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix wipes Onslaught out.

#38 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
Jean Grey with Phoenix would lose to Onslaught.
#39 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phoenix by Universe crush.

#42 Edited by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll post the scans though.

#43 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan: That wasn't actually Jean with the Phoenix Force. That battle was on the Astral Plane, and Jean just used the firebird image because, well, basically she likes it and finds it empowering (that's why she puts the suit back on and starts calling herself Phoenix again later). That fight is actually just Onslaught vs. Jean Grey though, which at the time was about the same as Professor X with no morals vs. Jean Grey, and, surprise surprise, Professor X won.
#44 Posted by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught > Jean w/ Phoenix Force

#45 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
why does onslaught have veins in his armor.
It's an illusion! LOL
#46 Posted by Galaxis (3 posts) - - Show Bio

A duplicate thread, with completely different opinions and reasons. lol

#47 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught for reasons stated..plus why would he offer jean Phoenix force if she could crawfish and kill him once she has it???

#48 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught had Franklin and Nate absorbed i mean you throw Mags and Prof X in the mix i dont think even the Phoenix can match him. Its basically 4 omega level mutants vs 1...do the math.

#49 Posted by Roddy010 (5231 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: that's not Jeasn with the Phoenix that's only her producing the raptor.

#50 Posted by YoungJustice (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Jean WPOTC 4 years ago?